You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mauro Camoranesi

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Mauro Camoranesi

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:17 pm

Bayern Munich seem set to renew their interest in World Cup winner Mauro Camoranesi, according to reports in the Italian press.

The Juventus midfielder had been linked with a transfer to the Bundesliga last summer, but decided to stay in Turin, despite the fact that his club were forced to play in Serie B following their involvement in a corruption scandal.

The German giants are still hoping to fill the void left by Michael Ballack’s transfer to Chelsea and with Sebastian Deisler being forced to end his career and Mehmet Scholl ready to retire next summer, a couple of fresh faces are expected to arrive for the new season.

Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Juve are ready to swap Camoranesi for Bayern’s Brazilian defender Lucio and although the Germans are highly unlikely to accept such a deal, Bayern could be tempted to table a bid for the 30-year-old.

The Argentine-born midfielder, who had also been linked with the likes of Lyon, Valencia and Inter, is tied to Juventus until 2009.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:18 pm

In exchange for Lucio?

What do you guys think about this swap deal? :)...
I think Lucio might be tempted to leave
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:40 pm

Its highly unlikely and I think Lucio is worth more than Mauro. But if they just buy Camoranesi with cash I´d love to see him here.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby yoanna » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:56 pm

i don't know if camo is exactly what we need...
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:34 am

He is what we need. An attacking RM.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:13 am

ohh nooo please not Lucio!!!!!
hope he wont leave :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby yoanna » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:57 pm

Paddy wrote:He is what we need. An attacking RM.

personality-wise so to speak. his position on the pitch aside.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News