You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Matteo Darmian

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Matteo Darmian

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:30 pm

After watching him this season from Man U he isn't that much better than Rafihna just younger
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:54 pm

Man United, sondaggi di Barcellona e Bayern Monaco per Darmian [source]

According to calciomercato, Bayern and Barca are interested in Darmian. But MUFC will let him leave only if they sign Aurier or somebody.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby aterford » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:08 am

I've rated Darmian for quite some time now and think he'd do well for us *with the right coaching* (read: not now). I don't want him if it means keeping Kimmich off the pitch too, and right now RB looks like Kimmich's most clear path to playing time.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:33 pm

You rate all fodders. it's no surprise for me you are rating Darmian. gamble signing for a CL team when they had very limited options. yet a star signing for current Bayern. if they represent him as a star player, it's perfect.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:43 pm

Pelin wrote:You rate all fodders. it's no surprise for me you are rating Darmian. gamble signing for a CL team when they had very limited options. yet a star signing for current Bayern. if they represent him as a star player, it's perfect.

I was against him first.
But,with our injury history and given the fact that he can play at either full back or wing back positions both left and right,he's giving a lot ot options in the defence.

It would have been nice to have а player like him for tommorow.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Dictionary

fodder
fod·der
ˈfädər/Submit
noun
food, especially dried hay or feed, for cattle and other livestock.
verb
give fodder to (cattle or other livestock).

Urban Dictionary

fodder
One who's sole existence is to absorb projectiles
I attract bullets, so I've assumed the role of team fodder.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Mani » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Friedl is better
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Pelin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:12 pm

l'm amazed how you like mediocrity.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:17 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
Pelin wrote:You rate all fodders. it's no surprise for me you are rating Darmian. gamble signing for a CL team when they had very limited options. yet a star signing for current Bayern. if they represent him as a star player, it's perfect.

I was against him first.
But,with our injury history and given the fact that he can play at either full back or wing back positions both left and right,he's giving a lot ot options in the defence.

one gamble signing is more than enough. And it's James.

Btw, Let me explain you why you are wrong.

First and foremost, This guy is a reject and a gamble. He failed to perform at highest level. Second,He has a very high wage for a back up. so having a back up like him will increase the level of wages. After all, United asks for a fortune for him compared to his quality. considering all of this, you still want him?

or instead, it would be better for us to sign a player like Toljan? low cost, low wages and a very good talent. just asking.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:16 am

Pelin wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:

I was against him first.

one gamble signing is more than enough. And it's James.

Btw, Let me explain you why you are wrong.

First and foremost, This guy is a reject and a gamble. He failed to perform at highest level. Second,He has a very high wage for a back up. so having a back up like him will increase the level of wages. After all, United asks for a fortune for him compared to his quality. considering all of this, you still want him?

or instead, it would be better for us to sign a player like Toljan? low cost, low wages and a very good talent. just asking.

For the last time i'm going to explane/analyse something to you.You know only your option and thats it.Ask as much as you want,but you cannot still compare Toljan with Darmian.Well,excuse me,you can.

And ... James is gamble singning ? Wtf are you smoking ? Give me some.

How is Darmian a "reject" ?

Matteo Darmian has been one of United’s steady-eddies last season – whenever he was called upon to do a defensive job at every position across that back four. At a time when the Red Devils struggled to field orthodox defenders, Matteo , always known for his industrious work-rate and doing his defensive duties right by sticking to the basics, proved to be a very vital player for Mourinho, who almost always counted on him in crunch games in the final months of the season.

The Italian not just merely featured in key fixtures throughout April and May but also managed to have a positive effect on most of those big occasions, where his experience and diligent defending has often bailed him out, compensating for the lack of threatening pace and crossing abilities of a modern fullback.

He was one of the best players at Old Trafford when Manchester United outwitted Chelsea, from a left-back position, where he stifled the dangerous Pedro for the entirety of the game. The Italian was once again vital as United snuffed out the explosive young attacking talents of Ajax Amsterdam in Stockholm. In two of Mourinho’s most typical victories in 2016/17, Darmian has been one of, if not the stand-out performer at United.

He "failed to perform in highest level".First of all,where is Toljan at age of 23 is playing on highest level ? Jeremy played LESS minutes than him.LOL. Darmian clocked close to 2000 minutes of first-team football for United in 2016/17 – where he particularly shone in the successful Europa League making 7 appearances, averaging a combined 6 tackles and interceptions per game and a Whoscored.com rating of 7.17. Yet, there is a consensus that Darmian would never establish himself as the first-choice left-back with the game moving on towards more dynamic full-backs whose primary task is often to create scoring opportunities as opposed to tracking the opposition winger.

This season Luke Shaw is on the mend while Antonio Valencia is on the wrong side of 30 to be involved in three games in a week, meaning Mateo Darmian is best positioned to grab any opportunity that will most certainly come his way.

And you was talking about his "high wage".He is earning 62,000 euros (around 59,500 pounds) per week,and let me just put in here players in Bayern that was/or still earning more than him while they are/or were playing for us. He's going to ear similar money to Kirchhoff,less that Bernat,Rafinha and Rode.

You're talking so much without even checking the facts,and for me this was the last time that i answered you.I know,it's not a big deal.Have fun.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:54 pm

1. Darmian played great for the past year and was great prior to his first season at Man Utd
2. He is a thousand miles better than Toljan and you're smoking something if you think otherwise. Toljan is WILDLY overrated. Let him go to BvB as rumored.
3. He'll sell for €20m and would be in our lowest wage bracket. His "high wage for a backup" is less than half of our current backups'.

Are you even trying anymore? Do you just expect people to believe whatever you say?
Your posts are the true fodder here. Utterly worthless opinion pieces that have no factual basis whatsoever.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News