You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mathieu Delpierre

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Mathieu Delpierre

Postby tracylynn » Thu May 10, 2007 5:23 pm

Arsenal, Bayern eye Delpierre

Arsenal and Bayern Munich have been linked with a move for Stuttgart defender Mathieu Delpierre.

The former Lille man is reportedly on Arsene Wenger's list and could be set for a move to join several of his compatriots in London, and is also interesting Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich, who are looking to rebuild after a disappointing season in which they are also likely to finish fourth.

The 26-year-old stopper has been a key player in Bundesliga this season and is considering his options.

“My next contract is very important, that is why I want to take my time to think," Delpierre told Kicker magazine. “As we still have important matches, we have agreed with the directors to wait on discussions in order not to disturb the team.

“We still have two (Bundesliga) matches remaining and the German cup final and, after that, I will take a decision.”

Delpierre is under contract until June of 2008.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu May 10, 2007 5:43 pm

Cheers tracylynn. What is your source please?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Thu May 10, 2007 5:58 pm

MUTU wrote:Cheers tracylynn. What is your source please?

Sorry. It's on Eurosport.com
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fhg2005 » Thu May 10, 2007 10:35 pm

I dont know much about him...
fhg2005
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu May 10, 2007 11:17 pm

Why do we always look to sign one season wonders?...Look at what happened with Ismael and Van Buyten....
I really don't know if this Delpierre guy is good enough....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News