You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mateu Morey [Mateu Jaume Morey Bauzà]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Mateu Morey [Mateu Jaume Morey Bauzà]

Postby Hardrade » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Stealing a young talent from one of the most prestigious youth systems is a fine exercise of power. :D
Maybe the board wants to enforce the already compromised image of a low spending yet powerful giant. I mean, with someone so young you can never be completely certain, the move could prove to be more hurtful to Barcelona's perceived esteem than practically beneficial to Bayern.

Still, 3 mil is not that much of a risk.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:20 pm

Be happy when it's a done deal... counting chickens n stuff...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:28 pm

False alarm detected
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:00 am

Bayern abandon Morey deal?
By Football Espana staff

Bayern Munich have reportedly abandoned plans to sign Barcelona youngster Mateu Morey despite earlier reports a €3m deal had been agreed.

Despite RAC1 reporting on Wednesday that the deal to take the full back to Germany had been concluded, Diario Sport now state the move is dead after the Bavarians pulled the plug.

Bayern are said to be irritated at the nature of the deal being leaked to the press after they had denied such a deal would take place to German media outlet Kicker.

La Masia has already lost young stars Jordi Mboula and Eric Garcia switching to Monaco and Manchester City respectively this summer, although Morey now appears set to stay.

The teenage defender impressed at the recent Under-17s European Championship and arrived at the Camp Nou from Real Mallorca in 2015.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 am

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:40 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Bayern abandon Morey deal?
By Football Espana staff

Bayern Munich have reportedly abandoned plans to sign Barcelona youngster Mateu Morey despite earlier reports a €3m deal had been agreed.

Despite RAC1 reporting on Wednesday that the deal to take the full back to Germany had been concluded, Diario Sport now state the move is dead after the Bavarians pulled the plug.

Bayern are said to be irritated at the nature of the deal being leaked to the press after they had denied such a deal would take place to German media outlet Kicker.

La Masia has already lost young stars Jordi Mboula and Eric Garcia switching to Monaco and Manchester City respectively this summer, although Morey now appears set to stay.

The teenage defender impressed at the recent Under-17s European Championship and arrived at the Camp Nou from Real Mallorca in 2015.

Why is there a fuss about the leak? Were we planning on signing him secretly and hide him in some basement? I don't understand the logic of pulling the plug on a deal just because it was made public.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:04 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Bayern abandon Morey deal?
By Football Espana staff

Why is there a fuss about the leak? Were we planning on signing him secretly and hide him in some basement? I don't understand the logic of pulling the plug on a deal just because it was made public.

Still looking for logic? I admire your tenacity

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Gerland already denied our link with Morey. Spanish media signed him for us, then gave up on him for us.

We have so many talented kids, thereby we should develop our own talents first.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News