You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Marko Pantelić

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Marko Pantelić

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:57 pm

In an interview with Serbian daily "Vecernje Novosti", Bundesliga top scorer Marko Pantelic claimed, that it is not a big secret that Bayern München wants to sign him and that he received offers from them. But Pantelic also said, that he feels at home in Berlin like he did in Belgrade and he currently doesn't even think of considering an offer from another club.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:59 pm

please god nooo!
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:08 pm

Told ya we're going after cheap and fake stars.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:41 pm

I actually think he´s better than Pizzaro.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby soccerkyle » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:35 am

I think hes better than pizzaro but why him
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby diegis » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:42 am

he is good for Bundesliga but for Champions League not.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:09 pm

supr4king wrote:he is good for Bundesliga but for Champions League not.

How do you know?

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:05 pm

Paddy wrote:
supr4king wrote:he is good for Bundesliga but for Champions League not.

How do you know?

We cant say anything,noone can.Judging a youth's potential it's like testing the presence of impurities in a compound.Haha,omg :shock: what I am saying.My exams are over and still.....
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:25 pm

I wonder why this thread is open at all. There was never anything serious behind this rumor some player only wanted to chum up
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News