You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mario Götze

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Mario Götze

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:01 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Ballack [our best player and a leader than] went to Chelsea on a free transfer...to a club that had no history and were not even close to Bayerns stature. Did we cry? now we didnt...we made sure nothing like that happens again!!!

I would bet all my possessions that ballackfcb cried the moment he found out :lol:
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby samaj » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:02 pm

GötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötzeGötze

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

We are looking that the next Messi, the next ballon d'or winner, the next God. I'm so freaking happy.

But im a bit sad as well, because of the way this was introduced. I really dont want Dortmund to be hurt like that. Yeah yeah yeah, they are our rivals but I respect them too much.

I really hope they find a decent replacement, Suarez or Dzeko maybe. Hell even Falcao if they can
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lancashire » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:03 pm

BayernLove wrote:
Rybko90 wrote:
Achilles wrote:So if Gotze would leave for RM or Arsenal at the summer for the same amount of money our main rivals and BuLi wouldn't be weakened ?
BuLi and BVB were weakened because Bayern buy Gotze,I really don't get it,if we were going to buy Neymar for example and Barca would get Gotze,isn't similar?
Gotze wanted to leave on his own not this summer FOR SURE the next one,that's why BVB put on him this buy clause,so either BVB and BuLi would be hurted way too much.I understand the frustration for BVB fans,board or whatever but it's not a Bayern's fault.Moreover as Klopp said this agreement reached after Malaga game but the only problem which I agree is the announcement but again it was BVB who officialy announced it first.

You've just walked the league and then you've snapped your only rival's best player after that. In one move you've made yourself even stronger whilst making Dortmund weaker. By doing this you're sending a message to the world that the Bundesliga will remain a league dominated by a single team only. If Gotze leaves for Real or Barca, he's leaving to go abroad, that's not the same thing (See: Sahin). Dortmund will be hurt immensely by this -- a player leaving for the biggest domestic rivals is a big deal, others will want to leave too.The funny thing is that you are actually hurting yourself in the long run. You're massively hurting the rest of the Bundesliga, but you're hurting yourself a little bit as well. No one wants to watch a one-team league. That's why Bundesliga TV Earnings will always be minuscule next to that of other top leagues. As for the official announcement, we had to do it after someone at Bayern leaked it to Bild (great timing guys). After that, it was out there. Bild is not often wrong on these things.

Ive thanked you just because i love your sig

Did Uli and the boys not consider Mick McCarthy instead of Pep? :lol:
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Rybko90 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:06 pm

I am not berating Bayern. It's just very disappointing, even if I was just a neutral Bundesliga fan. We will see what will happen next season, but I am not expecting a more competitive league in the next years, that's for sure.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to a good discussion. =;
Rybko90
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Rybko90 wrote:Of course it's going to get leaked once the transfer is triggered. That's a given. You couldn't wait to trigger the transfer until after the CL matches? Unbelievably disrespectful. Ugh.

No, no and no. Did I say no? Imagine for a moment that Goetze was kept 'on hold' and he goes out there tomorrow and gives Real Madrid "the-spanking that-they-deserve" (© MUTU 2013), then you could bet your asses that Goetze would end up with very oily hands from handshakes with certain people who look at football the way a kid looks at toys. To cut it short, Bayern couldn't risk waiting to carry out the transfer. They had to or otherwise risk losing it. They tried their best to keep it under cover, but someone leaked it to Bild. Of course, you can go ahead and blame the leak on someone from Bayern, but I could do the same with Dortmund, especially since they didn't waste much time in confirming the transfer.

Anyway, the root of the problem is the transfer release clause. Football management's most basic lesson #1 hopefully (for you) learnt by now: only set a transfer release clause at a value priced so high that you'd actually sell him for far less. A 120 million euro release clause would have been quite normal if he played for Barcelona or Real Madrid for a player of his calibre.
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Rybko90 wrote:You make a few fine points (Reus comparison), but I will reiterate my view on things. You were second-best last couple of seasons and you didn't give up, that's true. You responded by spending 65m+ in the transfer market and bringing in fantastic signings (Martinez, Dante, Mandzukic, Shaqiri) to strengthen yourself. That is financial power. Like it or not, that is your strongest attribute. Financial power leads to trophies in football. Of course, you did not obtain this power the way PSG, Chelsea, Manchester City have, and fair play for that. But with the Gotze transfer, you've essentially confirmed that every other club which shares the league with you is your personal feeder club. Even a club like Dortmund, who have recently won the league two years running, cannot keep their club talisman from you.

Like you said, Dortmund's future will depend on how we spend this money. But I am wondering how much longer we will even be able to keep Hummels and Gundogan after this. After the Gotze transfer, they will surely be asking themselves whether the grass really is that much greener on the other side.

And the timing of this transfer is absolutely horrendous. There is simply no way the collective of our dressing room will remain as focused after this announcement. Why could you not wait until after the CL?

I think we all agree about the timing. None of us are happy about it either. I was quite confident about tonight but the announcement has made me nervous. A lot.

Yes, financial power is a big advantage. It is what is needed to consistently challenge for the biggest honours in football. But money alone is not enough. Reputation and consistency are just as important to keep players and attract new ones. Dortmund have been one of the most consistent teams in the world in recent years, and you're making big progress on the other two pillars. It's honestly not as big as a tragedy as Dortmund are making it. Probably the reason for that is that he is moving to Bayern of all clubs.

I admire the Dortmund board. They have done excellent work recently and I am sure they will do the same in this case. Like I said in the Dortmund topic, as long as you keep hold of Hummels and Reus, you'll survive.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Rybko90 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:15 pm

MUTU wrote:
Rybko90 wrote:Of course it's going to get leaked once the transfer is triggered. That's a given. You couldn't wait to trigger the transfer until after the CL matches? Unbelievably disrespectful. Ugh.

No, no and no. Did I say no? Imagine for a moment that Goetze was kept 'on hold' and he goes out there tomorrow and gives Real Madrid "the-spanking that-they-deserve" (© MUTU 2013), then you could bet your asses that Goetze would end up with very oily hands from handshakes with certain people who look at football the way a kid looks at toys. To cut it short, Bayern couldn't risk waiting to carry out the transfer. They had to or otherwise risk losing it. They tried their best to keep it under cover, but someone leaked it to Bild. Of course, you can go ahead and blame the leak on someone from Bayern, but I could do the same with Dortmund, especially since they didn't waste much time in confirming the transfer.

The leak hurts us much more than it hurts you. Our team now has a player in the starting XI who has just signed for our biggest rivals. That is a huge disruptive force for team-spirit. I understand your defense but it is infinitely more likely that someone in the Bayern camp leaked out the news, especially with the recent controversies in the news with Hoeness. Again, I am not making wanton accusations, I am speaking in terms of logical probability. Sorry if I am a bit cynical.
Last edited by Rybko90 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rybko90
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby samaj » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Rybko90 wrote:I am not berating Bayern. It's just very disappointing, even if I was just a neutral Bundesliga fan. We will see what will happen next season, but I am not expecting a more competitive league in the next years, that's for sure.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to a good discussion. =;

You guys keep forgetting, that 1- Dortmund got 37 million for him. 2- They got a decent amount of money from the CL

So they will not just let Götze go and thats it, expect a world class player to join them as well. The competition will still live on if Dortmund decides to
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Der Adler » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Guys I know I should be jumping up and down at this news and making fun of Dortmund, but for some reason this just feels wrong. Don't get me wrong, Gotze is one of my favorite players and this is a sort of dream come true, but how could he do this?

His buyout clause should have been bigger, but I have a feeling this all might have been planned.

On another more positive note, how big is Reus' buyout clause ;).
Der Adler
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby Payam » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:17 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
Ballack [our best player and a leader back then] went to Chelsea on a free transfer...(...). Did we cry? now we didnt...we made sure nothing like that happens again!!!

I cried a fair bit -in a super manly insidey tear manner, of course.

Joking aside, 1+.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Rybko90 wrote:The leak hurts us much more than it hurts you. Our team now has a player in the starting XI who has just signed for our biggest rivals. That is a huge disruptive force for team-spirit. I understand your defense but it is infinitely more likely that someone in the Bayern camp leaked out the news, especially with the recent controversies in the news with Hoeness. Again, I am not making wanton accusations, I am speaking in terms of logical probability. Sorry if I am a bit cynical.

You're missing the obvious. It's likely neither Bayern nor Dortmund. Bayern sincerely want Dortmund to do well for the good of the Bundesliga, plus this hurts us too. There is no reason for a leak, from neither Bayern nor Dortmund. Hence the obvious: I'm sure Goetze told a few friends. Perhaps one of them wanted to do a quick buck and leaked the info to Bild.
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Rybko90 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:28 pm

MUTU wrote:
Rybko90 wrote:The leak hurts us much more than it hurts you. Our team now has a player in the starting XI who has just signed for our biggest rivals. That is a huge disruptive force for team-spirit. I understand your defense but it is infinitely more likely that someone in the Bayern camp leaked out the news, especially with the recent controversies in the news with Hoeness. Again, I am not making wanton accusations, I am speaking in terms of logical probability. Sorry if I am a bit cynical.

You're missing the obvious. It's likely neither Bayern nor Dortmund. Bayern sincerely want Dortmund to do well for the good of the Bundesliga, plus this hurts us too. There is no reason for a leak, from neither Bayern nor Dortmund. Hence the obvious: I'm sure Goetze told a few friends. Perhaps one of them wanted to do a quick buck and leaked the info to Bild.

I have my inherent doubts but I hope you are right. I guess we will never know.
Last edited by Rybko90 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rybko90
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby Chalant » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Dortmund had really hope Leo Bittencourt lives up to his billing, because no one else who has that potential (Hojbjerg and Max Meyer are rival team players). And we'll poach him a few years later as well.

I am disappointed in this transfer. I never like it when we take other team's stars, especially when it threatens our youth players(Neuer,Javi Martinez)
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:47 pm

MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

Postby samaj » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 pm

OMG!! Look at how the fans are reacting, cutting out his name. :( I never thought it would go that far :(
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News