You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Marek Hamšík

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Marek Hamšík

Postby Element » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Bayern are Interested in signing Hamsik from Napoli

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=80249

Found it in Transfermarkt.de

What do u think?
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Marek Hamsik

Postby appudds » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Highly Unlikely..........
We wont sign another expensive player..
He will surely cost more than 30 million......
It's highly unlikely :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 pm

appudds wrote:Highly Unlikely..........
We wont sign another expensive player..
He will surely cost more than 30 million......
It's highly unlikely :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I think he will cost Nearly 17 millions NOT 30
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby mrfloyd87 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:01 pm

He is highly rated and will cost us a lot,I don't know if Bayern can afford him,unless they sell Schweini,Hamit...
On the other hand it would be lovely to see him in Bayern jersey! Promising guy,he'll be one of the best midfielders in the world if he continues his professionalism on the pitch!
FC Bayern Stern Des Sudens...
mrfloyd87
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:17 pm

mrfloyd87 wrote:He is highly rated and will cost us a lot,I don't know if Bayern can afford him,unless they sell Schweini,Hamit...
On the other hand it would be lovely to see him in Bayern jersey! Promising guy,he'll be one of the best midfielders in the world if he continues his professionalism on the pitch!

May I Suggest Something

We sell Hamit for 10 millions And toni for 10 millions And we will have our Money To get Him
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:47 pm

I doubt we'll get him. We've already spent a lot of money this summer and Hamsik will cost at least 15 million euros. Still, I'd love to see him here. He's an incredible player. Napoli won't let him go easily though, especially since they'll lose their duo of Lavezzi and Hamsik if he leaves. Assuming Lavezzi doesn't leave as well of course.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MrLinky » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:57 pm

One of my favorite players around the world at the moment, very skilled and mature for his age. The sources are a bit weak though, you get to hear his name being linked to us from time to time, but it's never anything really concrete.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:42 pm

I Think He Would Better Than sneijder
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:31 pm

elementaryelement wrote:I Think He Would Better Than sneijder

R U Serious????
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Snejider is Better Than Hamsik For Now Yes

But Sneijder Has More experience He played for Ajax and Real 2 great Clubs

Hamsik Played for Napoli Which is not Real Madrid

So I Think If He Comes to a great Club he would Improve really fast

All France Fans were shocked when Ribery went to WC 2006 Because they said that he has no experience Compared to the other Great Names

Now They WORSHIP HIM
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 pm

shwas55 wrote:
elementaryelement wrote:I Think He Would Better Than sneijder

R U Serious????

damn, I would take hamsik before sneijder, too!!!! imagine how good our defensive midfield would be with tymoschyuk, hamsik and van bommel (and ottl)... we would have as much options in the midfield as we have up front....
and if sneijder would come schweini would definitely get less play time...
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 pm

I Dont think That We Would sign 2 midfielders

In fact WE Might not sign anyone if Pranjic and Bosingwa Comes

Hamsik is more defensive and combine great with the offensive guys
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby mattie » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:24 pm

would be a great move , for that role that he plays as a CM-DM he is much much better than , sneijder ,a very intelligent player intercepting passes and counter attacks , creative with very nice passing skills..even for a DM - he can create a chance for us from out of nothing , and still young , i hope we get him , im a big fan of him , he can help us defensivly , and offensivly , a player of van gaal's type lol

but still the way we are beein linked with him , doesnt seem to look very serious , however , we have to wait now till Uli Hoenes comes from holiday , i doubt nerlinger will try to convice players to join us without hoeness , and for now he is on holiday , we have to wait till 1of july till the transfer window starts and every player comes back from holiday..so van gaal meets his players , and than maybe we will add sumbody :) for now , bosningwa is the only one in our wish list , if chelsea are willing to sell him , we will go for him for sure , so i predict smth will happen in the RB position
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:29 pm

mattie wrote:would be a great move , for that role that he plays as a CM-DM he is much much better than , sneijder ,a very intelligent player intercepting passes and counter attacks , creative with very nice passing skills..even for a DM - he can create a chance for us from out of nothing , and still young , i hope we get him , im a big fan of him , he can help us defensivly , and offensivly , a player of van gaal's type lol

but still the way we are beein linked with him , doesnt seem to look very serious , however , we have to wait now till Uli Hoenes comes from holiday , i doubt nerlinger will try to convice players to join us without hoeness , and for now he is on holiday , we have to wait till 1of july till the transfer window starts and every player comes back from holiday..so van gaal meets his players , and than maybe we will add sumbody :) for now , bosningwa is the only one in our wish list , if chelsea are willing to sell him , we will go for him for sure , so i predict smth will happen in the RB position

U R Right

in fact u did not leave me anything to say
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:06 pm

I Want Your Opinions

who is better Hamsik or Felipe Melo???
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News