You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Marco Verratti

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Marco Verratti

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Isabella wrote:OSG forced him to change agent... I am not sure they will be so happy about the change in the future...

Verratti will soon be learning Catalan

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:07 am

Isabella wrote:PSG forced him to change agent... I am not sure they will be so happy about the change in the future...

Why? PSG has very good relations with Raiola, l'm sure they wanted Raiola at first place.

Selling Verratti means the end of PSG's project. so l don't expect it, at least in the coming future.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby BayernFL117 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:48 am

Anyone remember that one interview where Barca was linked with Silva and PSG said if they talk to Silva that they would activate Messi's release cause? I feel like this is almost the exact same situation except Barca really went for Verratti and now they might lose Neymar lol
BayernFL117
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:22 am

As if Neymar or Messi would go to PSG - it's one thing being able to cough up the money - whole other story to get the player...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Isabella » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Pelin wrote:
Isabella wrote:PSG forced him to change agent... I am not sure they will be so happy about the change in the future...

Why? PSG has very good relations with Raiola, l'm sure they wanted Raiola at first place.

Selling Verratti means the end of PSG's project. so l don't expect it, at least in the coming future.

Because Raiola is very well know as an agent who make change team often to his clients and only the ones who really want to stay at one team remained at the team and Verratti is already crying...
But right maybe PSG suggested Raiola to Verratti because the agent has a very bad relationship with some teams and Barca is one of them...
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Isabella » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:09 pm

#12 wrote:As if Neymar or Messi would go to PSG - it's one thing being able to cough up the money - whole other story to get the player...

Messi never but Neymar maybe yes because at PSG he will earn a lot of money and be the absolute star of the team and totally outside from Messi's shadow (and CR7's too)
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Coman » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:03 pm

BayernFL117 wrote:Anyone remember that one interview where Barca was linked with Silva and PSG said if they talk to Silva that they would activate Messi's release cause? I feel like this is almost the exact same situation except Barca really went for Verratti and now they might lose Neymar lol

The real story is that Neymar father knock to PSG doors to get a massive contract for his son and to get a lot of money for himself.

PSG is a shit club and Neymar and his father are 2 perfect person for this club.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News