You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Marco Verratti

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Marco Verratti

Postby Argeta » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:10 pm

Man I hope we get him. Our midfield will be so overpowered
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bbenno » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Argeta wrote:Man I hope we get him. Our midfield will be so overpowered

Well I certainly hope not with such a group of fantastic midfielders :lol: :wink:
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:53 pm

bastos80 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:What exactly do we plan to do with all of our CMs if this happens? :P

Sell Sanches this year for 40 million.
Next year sell Vidal for 40 million to China and sign Goretzka for 0€.

Verratti
Thiago
Tolisso
Goretzka
Rudy

But that link still says he wants a Barca move.
I could only see this happening if PSG ask for a sum that ridiculous from Barca and we really "do something we never did for a player we really want".

Hmm... I think I prefer keeping/loaning Sanches and hope he succeeds over getting Goretzka. But yes, if we let go of another CM we won't be overloaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Hardrade » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Well, I would take Rudy out of the equation as he was brought as a backup. He is not a competition for regular or even rotational spot. I believe he is well aware of that...

So, in "ideal" CM situation, following the departure of Vidal:

Thiago
Verratti
Tolisso
Goretzka (still not even slightly convinced but let's include him)
Sanches

+ Rudy whenever and wherever needed

Given that the first two are regular, you can confortably rotate the third depending on tactical and strategic goals. When u add injuries, tight schedules, cup games, I think there is enough space to adequately use 5 players in 3 positions,
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Don't underestimate Rudy.
He's better than both Sanches (by a mile) and Goretzka right now.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Not much of a task... Sanchez was at least outstanding for his NT... Goretzka is mediocre - at Schalke...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby xevi » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:17 pm

how the hell are we going to get verratti? he wants to go to barcelona. also psg wants to keep him! what a shit of strategy would be ask like more than 100 milion to barcelona but 70-80 to bayern? that's not a right attitude if you want to keep a player.

also we have failed like four years against spanish teams, so right now there isn't not a big difference between psg and bayern in options to win CL.

apart from that we need a LW and instead of that we spend 40 in a new kimmich rol and then like 80M in the new alonso that would indicate that we are gonna sell a 19 years old renato but we keep ribéry? i can't get that.

i assume we should try to begin again with new young players and see if we can win CL in two years or something. that will always be better than waiting to win a second one with ribéry, alonso or lahm.

there were players like sané, de bruyne, bernardo. we missed all them and they came from schalke, wolfsburg and monaco to play for shitty but now bayern are gonna buy verratti to psg cause he will choice us instead of barcelona. yeah of course
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:34 pm

https://amp.calciomercato.com/news/verr ... to-j-67267

They say "Ancelotti" offered him €15M :lol: :lol: :lol:
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:47 pm

=D> =D> =D> calciomercato
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Need to post shitty sources till he signs for us.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Pep must look at us, and our current midfielder count.....and get really really jealous. We're so so close to playing 9 midfielders, Lewy and Manu :lol:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:25 pm

Roonzil wrote:Pep must look at us, and our current midfielder count.....and get really really jealous. We're so so close to playing 9 midfielders, Lewy and Manu :lol:

I really don't think he's jealous.
After all the midfielder type Verratti, Pjanic, Kroos doesn't seem to have many fans here. We're so lucky Pep brought Thiago in.
We prefer the Goretzka, Vidal, Sanches, Tolisso type.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:43 pm

Firstl off, we must define our problems well. We made CL finals with inferior teams, with worse defences. however, we did everything right with coaches like Heynckes. Then, appointing Pep was a big mistake. since l think most of us got the impression that his philosophy would never work with us, after his first 6 months. After Pep, we appointed Carlo, who is a CL coach. Nevertheless, l rate Carlo quite highly, honestly, he made so many mistakes during his first year, starting with his midfield shape in his first 6 months, his never ending Alonso persistence.After all, he didn't fix our debole points though he got the signals during BL games and Arsenal's second game. in the end, we played with 4 over 32 players vs Real Madrid. also considering nothing worked in favor of us, including referees. but this musn't be an excuse.

Back to defining our problems, your defence wins you titles. Team defence, balance, control in midfield are all important factors in CL. That's something we did well before Pep, and starting with Pep, we failed so far. so if we want to win CL, All we need is balance and a strong team defence.

Second off, who says Verrati wants Barca? seriously? italian media who made many news regarding how Ancelotti wants many Serie A players. On the other hand, they don't know Reschke is the one who take care of transfer market at us. like today's article, which has zero logic. Ancelotti is interested in 33 years old Ronaldo, who earns more than 45 m euros at Madrid, whose estimated asking price is 100-200 m euros. or more... Barca offered 100 m euros, and this offer is rejected by PSG only after 1 day.

Above all, l still think our priority should be a winger. And l still don't believe in Verratti rumours. if you remember Marquinhos rumours in the last 2 years, it's all same with Verratti.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:42 pm

I read somewhere that he begged the PSG board to let him join Barca...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:01 am

As a person who has watched most of his career, I can tell without a doubt that he is not ready for Barcelona. Not because of the quality of his play, although in some big games their has been something left to be desired, but because he is not enough of a man to handle the pressure of Barcelona. If you cannot get through a half against Rennes without getting a yellow card, what makes you think you can step into Andre Iniesta’s cleats and take that heat? PSG has stuck on him and developed Verratti as a player.He will not have that same luxury at Barca and If he do not perform they will kick him aside.I also doubt the Catalan club will be willing to increase his wages every season as PSG has done every time that he asked.
The reality is that Verratti is a great player who has grown in the same way that his club has, painfully with ups and downs. He has unfinished business and leaving now would tarnish his legacy.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News