You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Schweden wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_5379429,00.html

Don 't be mad at me guys, I'm really not a fan of neuer and I know that y'all would luv to see him in our goal... (I'd rather see adler or enke, mostly frey )

I think it's not wrong to believe what two legends and really competent gentlemen (OLLI KAHN and SEPP MEIER) say about our keeper situation: neuer is not better then rensing, rensing deserves a 2nd chance, and they are convinced that he'll use it in a much better way then the 1st...

well, I don't like rensing as much as you don't like him, but Kahn and Meier are people who you simply have to trust when talking about goalkeepers!!! :|
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:38 pm

I completely agree with what cruz says... U have a point, mate...
With legends like Kahn and Maier having 100% faith in rensing.... He deserves a 2nd chance.....
They must be right or else they wouldn't be supporting him... I guess we must give rensng a 2nd chance...
We will see till winter transfer.......... If he fails to utilise his 2nd chance, then we can move for a new keeper....
Also, having rensing for the 1st half of next season doesn't affect cl that much...
At start of winter transfer, i guess only the group stages of the cl would have been cleared....
So i guess that rensing will be our no.1 next season as well.......... Come on rensing.. prove your worth............
Restore the faith to fans, our board and most importantly, replay the faith that kahn and maier has on you.........
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:55 pm

appudds wrote:I completely agree with what cruz says... U have a point, mate...
With legends like Kahn and Maier having 100% faith in rensing.... He deserves a 2nd chance.....
They must be right or else they wouldn't be supporting him... I guess we must give rensng a 2nd chance...
We will see till winter transfer.......... If he fails to utilise his 2nd chance, then we can move for a new keeper....
Also, having rensing for the 1st half of next season doesn't affect cl that much...
At start of winter transfer, i guess only the group stages of the cl would have been cleared....
So i guess that rensing will be our no.1 next season as well.......... Come on rensing.. prove your worth............
Restore the faith to fans, our board and most importantly, replay the faith that kahn and maier has on you.........

=D>
I like your idea of waiting how he'll do - until the winter transfer row.. if he proves himself, horaay :D if not, sign a better one, it's simple!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 pm

appudds wrote:I completely agree with what cruz says... U have a point, mate...

and adler + neuer can still play CL for us 2nd half of next season cus they didnt even qualify for UEFA cup.

Still, I have little/no faith in Rensing. Hes horrible, why u guys think hes so good? Cus Kahn and Maier say so??? We've seen with our own eyes that he failed miserabl in goal this season.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:30 pm

LATEST News

Rensing wont lose His place without a Fight

He is training Right now 2 WEEKS BEFORE HIS TEAMMATES
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby mattie » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Sep Meier didnt defend rensing tho , he critised him , and Jurgen klinsman too, he only said , that he thinks neuer and rensing are in the same level , would be waste of money buying him !

Only Olliver Kahn was defending him , but what is he supposed to do ? he was like a mentor to him , and sees him with different eyes than we do
anyway , we still concended really bad goals this season , and the most of the fault lays on Jurgen Klinsman playing offensiv football , even our defenders critised it , that we are concending to many goals and continued with offensive football...

Rensing looked really bad in sum goals this season , but all our defence looked terrible this season , and the DIRECT PARTNER of a GK is the DEFENCE , if DEFENCE and a GK doesnt coordinate , of course every keeper will concende dumb goals...

Kahn saw really potential in Rensing , i think thats also why he is defending him , they trained both together , he knows him best , and both were trained by sepp meier , so even Meier didnt defend directly ,he is in on rensings side IMO , and if van gaal can built a team , i mean like " ALL 4 ONE - ONE 4 ALL " lol - so the defence finds his form/communication of the previous season than i can see Rensing doin better in his second season

But if he can be that good , so we can reach our targets for next season ? idoubt :S
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey friends... Thanks for accepting my point..... Especially cruz, Silentstrike, elementaryelement
You guyz understood wat i am trying to tell for the past 2 months...
Its simple... We see how rensing performs this season.... If he does well.. Hr8, we can keep him.. or else, replace him with either adler or neuer or enke as all hannover, bayer leverkusen and schalke04 are out of UEFA cup...
So any of the three can play even in cl......... Besides, even if rensing doesn't perform well... It wont affect cl that much as the group stages go till start of winter transfer.., We can make it thru group stages easily......
elementaryelement wrote:LATEST News

Atleast now does he realise our desperation... Come on rensing......

SilentStrike wrote:Still, I have little/no faith in Rensing. Hes horrible, why u guys think hes so good? Cus Kahn and Maier say so??? We've seen with our own eyes that he failed miserabl in goal this season.

Sorry to say like this silentstrike... I am not meaning it in the rude sense... Do you think you know more about rensing than the likes of olli kahn and sepp maier who hav monitored him for more than 3 years??????? Besides they must have a point or else they would not have approved of rensing..... Sorry if i am rude... We are friends after all right? :D :D :D :D :D :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Schweden » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Lol, well isn't Sepp Maier the goalkeeper coach? And, a lot of the goals conceded were because of Bayern's defence this season. Even Lehmann can concede 2 goals in quick succession with bad defence (World Cup Semi-final Italy vs. Germany). But if Bayer Leverkussen at least won the Deutscher Pokal, they could've been in the Europa League (The new UEFA Cup) Qualification Rounds.
My FC Bayern
GK : Manuel Neuer
RB : Lahm
CB : Vertonghen
CB : Badstuber
LB : Alaba
CDM : Schweinsteiger
CDM : Gustavo
RW : Ribery
CAM : Kroos
LW : Ribery
ST: Huntelaar
Schweden
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Appudds

Good point
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 pm

elementaryelement wrote:Appudds

Good point

Thanks elementaryelement....... Sorry SilentStrike, for me being quite rude with my language........
We are all gr8 freinds after all right? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby raz25 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:13 pm

elementaryelement wrote:LATEST News

Rensing made me so proud. Come on Rensing show all these haters what Kahn and Sepp taught you!
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:22 pm

We Dont have anything Against Rensing

We only hate His Bad Goal keeping

If He Starts Playing like Neuer

I Will be the first Defender of him and I will fight against the signing of another keeper

But He has to Prove That He is good

And His Early Training start proved that he really wants to IMPROVE
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:41 pm

I dont think getting a new goalkeeper in the winter is a good thing, and i dont see us doing it at all.

Goalkeepers and defenders need to know each other very well before they can play in the same team, so bringing a different goalkeeper from a different club mid season is out of question.

We either get Neuer this summer or we stick with Butt/Rensing for one more year.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:46 pm

shwas55 wrote:I dont think getting a new goalkeeper in the winter is a good thing, and i dont see us doing it at all.

Goalkeepers and defenders need to know each other very well before they can play in the same team, so bringing a different goalkeeper from a different club mid season is out of question.

We either get Neuer this summer or we stick with Butt/Rensing for one more year.

If Rensing Plays bad again

Signing A New GK would Be Better Even though this is A Bad move
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:53 pm

elementaryelement wrote:
shwas55 wrote:I dont think getting a new goalkeeper in the winter is a good thing, and i dont see us doing it at all.

If Rensing Plays bad again

Signing A New GK would Be Better Even though this is A Bad move

IF Rensing is No1 next season and he plays badly Butt will step in . No new goalkeeper mid year, you can be sure about that
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News