You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby Element » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:56 am

cruz wrote:Sepp Meier has a great opinion about Rensing,
Kahn is convinced in his qualities too,
guys, no one out there is more competent when talking about goelkeepers then these two gentlemen!
.....that's why I think Rensing could be again our #1 (which I'm totally sceptical with, but I probably would give it a try...)!

If that is so, then we should invest these mentioned €18.5mio in strenghtening one of our SideBack positions.... (..thinkin bout bosingwa or srna :roll: )

Neuer is better Than Rensing But not Better To give 18.5 millon and Rensing to schalke to Get Him

For 12-17 million we could buy Srna

OUR Back line would Be

Srna Demichelis (Was World class in 07-08) Lucio Lahm and Tymoschuk as DMF

Our Defense will be So Strong that There Will be No need for Rensing to TIRE Himself
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thulkazal » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 am

Dude our defence last season was strong reason, KAHN WAS ON GOAL LINE.
And same defence now concede that amount of goals without Kahn. 2+2 = RENSING GUILTY ...

Well we know it wont be like that briliance but he show that he is kinda retarded Goalkeeper
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mattie » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 am

thulkazal wrote:Dude our defence last season was strong reason, KAHN WAS ON GOAL LINE.
And same defence now concede that amount of goals without Kahn. 2+2 = RENSING GUILTY ...

Well we know it wont be like that briliance but he show that he is kinda retarded Goalkeeper
that season where we concended 22 goals Rensing played 10 games tho ! :) and every game rensing played we never lost , the reason we conceded to many goals this season is the offensive playing style of Klinsi where even the defensive players critised it for example Lahm , and b4 Klinsi we had the " GENERAL OTTMAR " dont forget tho ,u cant except the same succes of ottmar with klinsi u cant compare them ,Klinsi who is just a starter coach with football club's , whose filosophy wasnt bad meant but he couldnt bring it to munich
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:04 pm

So u saying that Rensing has nothing to do with this succeded goals.All was mistake of coach tactic and from our back 4.

From what I saw in season Rensing have like 50% of goals on his shoulders maded by his mistake and from what I saw in games he rly looked like amateur.
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mattie » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:45 pm

thulkazal wrote:So u saying that Rensing has nothing to do with this succeded goals.All was mistake of coach tactic and from our back 4.

From what I saw in season Rensing have like 50% of goals on his shoulders maded by his mistake and from what I saw in games he rly looked like amateur.

no i dont want to defend rensing lol , hell no ! :P , but i think the biggest fault lays on Klinsman , starting with an unexperienced gk play offensive football - and let him sumtimes by him self , and except from him to be better than he is , of course both sides couldnt work with it - Klinsi with a GK he never wanted , and for Rensing , a new gameplay style , and that in his first season, where and Demichelis got lost after his world class season
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:20 pm

In principal I believe a lot of the team's problems on defense was due to Klinsmann's offensive tactics, HOWEVER, I think Rensing failed far too often. A GK must be able to come up with the occasional big save to keep his team in a close game and his players must have faith in his abilities. I don't think Rensing did that. To me, it was clear that he played tentatively and was often caught out of position, something a professional GK, who had the luxury of being the under-study to one of the all time great goalkeepers and also having a great GK coach, should not have problems with.

As for a replacement, Adler is still my first choice but with Heynckes as the new boss at Leverkusen, I don't see that happening. Neuer is the next logical choice not only because he is a young talent, but a young German talent, and we all know how that appeals to the Bayern brain-trust. Neuer seems to also be Van Gaal's choice but that could just be him mimicking what Uli wants. Anyway you look at it, it appears that Rensing ist raus.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Honestly, Maier and Kahn are right. Rensing DOES have the quality to be a world-class goalkeeper. Don't you guys remember the game vs Milan? I think the problem with Rensing was that he was extremely unlucky and many bad things happened to him at once. Having Kahn last year was obviously a reason why we conceded less goals, but at the same time you have to remember that Kahn had Sagnol/Jansen in defense, all Rensing had was Oddo/Lell. Also, Rensing had spent his entire time in Munich being coached by Sepp Maier, and a change in coach exactly when he was expected to become No.1 for the first time in his life probably affected him as well. Also, you have to realize that when we still had Kahn, all the games which Rensing played were really good performances by him. Now that he's no.1, he's dropped in quality. Most likely this is due to the pressure of being no.1, and knowing that he can be sold/lose his position in the starting 11 (which did happen). After a season (almost) as no.1, he should find it easier to deal with the pressure and he would want to prove he's better than Butt. Kahn is right, look at Casillas in his first season. Heck, I think even Kahn had a bad first season.

Something that definitely needs to be done (IMO) is to change that goalkeeping coach. I blame him for seeing Rensing getting worse instead of better. If we still had Maier, he would do everything possible to make Rensing courageous enough to go out for those long balls...

And finally, as much as I hate Rensing, after saying all this I'm starting to think it might be a good idea to keep him after all. :oops:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby KAHN » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Honestly, Maier and Kahn are right. Rensing DOES have the quality to be a world-class goalkeeper. Don't you guys remember the game vs Milan? I think the problem with Rensing was that he was extremely unlucky and many bad things happened to him at once. Having Kahn last year was obviously a reason why we conceded less goals, but at the same time you have to remember that Kahn had Sagnol/Jansen in defense, all Rensing had was Oddo/Lell. Also, Rensing had spent his entire time in Munich being coached by Sepp Maier, and a change in coach exactly when he was expected to become No.1 for the first time in his life probably affected him as well. Also, you have to realize that when we still had Kahn, all the games which Rensing played were really good performances by him. Now that he's no.1, he's dropped in quality. Most likely this is due to the pressure of being no.1, and knowing that he can be sold/lose his position in the starting 11 (which did happen). After a season (almost) as no.1, he should find it easier to deal with the pressure and he would want to prove he's better than Butt. Kahn is right, look at Casillas in his first season. Heck, I think even Kahn had a bad first season.

Something that definitely needs to be done (IMO) is to change that goalkeeping coach. I blame him for seeing Rensing getting worse instead of better. If we still had Maier, he would do everything possible to make Rensing courageous enough to go out for those long balls...

And finally, as much as I hate Rensing, after saying all this I'm starting to think it might be a good idea to keep him after all. :oops:

You are completely right. But from all this one problem emerges, and for me the only reason why he got to go: he can't cope with pressure. Not now not ever. Remember when Kahn came from Karlsruhe or Edwin van der Sar in his first season at Ajax or Schmeichel when he came from Brøndby to M.U..... They all cope with pressure and eventually did well in there first season. On the other hand if we look Casillas and Victor Valdez they act like Rensing in there first season and they get support from the club and fans. So they stay and they are still by far the worst part of there tim. We should not let that to happen! We are too big club to give second chance or to keep someone that is not world class! Kahn and Maier are the best goalkeepers ever IMO but they are too emotionally attached to him to give objective answer.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby mattie » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 am

just bring Kahn and Meier back as a Goalkeeper coaches both ! than even if my grandpa would stand in the goal he would be the best :) :P
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Fearless » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:48 am

KAHN wrote:On the other hand if we look Casillas and Victor Valdez they act like Rensing in there first season and they get support from the club and fans. So they stay and they are still by far the worst part of there tim.

Casillas worst part of the team? a big LMAO to you my friend
Fearless
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tigercup » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:16 am

Rensing Must Stay!!

an opinion of mine which i doubt too to it but as we see kahna as what i heard he wasn't one of the best goalkeepers in the world when we first came.We have seen rensing playing bad as their was no support to him from no one and when klinsi started to feel he was the one of our unseccessness than he managed to turn it on rensing and butt came in but concede 4 to barca and the only support he gave was to butt and see what he managed to do against other teams!!!

Rensing needs support and maybe Van gaal will give him that I hope he will give him that

Rensing for life!!
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:34 pm

And what if he still sucks? then we've got an entire season with a crap goalie again. Schalke, hannover and bayer arent in C so thats good, because then we can buy one of their GKs in winterperiod in case Rensing still suicks.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby KAHN » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Fearless wrote:
KAHN wrote:On the other hand if we look Casillas and Victor Valdez they act like Rensing in there first season and they get support from the club and fans. So they stay and they are still by far the worst part of there tim.

Casillas worst part of the team? a big LMAO to you my friend

Casillas IMO is very bad and I stay by my claim :mrgreen:
About Rensing, if you are the best then it doesn't meter if anyone is against you. You show them by play your best. And he is not like that! Neuer prove him self in a big club and playing good in Cl. Hoenes is right for wanting Neuer.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:59 pm

pressure could be probably the key reason.. :|

I can't remember the name of that coach that trained rensing last year :?: ... but I do remember that KAHN once told this about that man (after everybody realized that rensing has real problems with catching and controling these high-flying balls): ''...don't ask me about that 'coach', you know my opinion...''
I think, rensing is PROBABLY the wrong guy to call 'a retard'.........

donno, maybe I'm just speculatin :D .....but maybe sumethin could be true in it.....

and I think you also know my opinion about this neuer guy!!!! :x
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tigercup » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:13 pm

I think that rensing will play brilliantly next season
He has a point to prove and next year he will do it im confident he will do great
He only needs confidence from van gaal and his mates and he will be the best goaler bayern eve had
We know he has potential and no one has to say he doesn't have ....
See when played againstMilan when kahna was injured his confidence was up to sky as
Magath gave him that confidence his mates where behind him and the board where on him
but this season they wanted much from him which i doubted that from the begining he isn't kahn
Probably would say no one in the world is kahn but hey he was trained by him and experience from was gained
we must let him play another season then see if he sux sell him if he do well we could put him even captain :D
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News