You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:15 am

shwas55 wrote:I can understand where the board is coming from. They are trying to get a keeper who will be in the team for the next 10-15 years (he is 23 and most goal keepers play till they around 37-38). Thats the main the reason why they will be trying everything they can to get to Munich. The goalkeeper position should be a a stable position we dont want to change a goalkeeper every 3-5 years.

yes But

We Could Get Adler

Adler is young And Noticeably Better Than Neuer and is cheaper
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tomas » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:09 pm

shwas55 wrote:I can understand where the board is coming from. They are trying to get a keeper who will be in the team for the next 10-15 years (he is 23 and most goal keepers play till they around 37-38). Thats the main the reason why they will be trying everything they can to get to Munich. The goalkeeper position should be a a stable position we dont want to change a goalkeeper every 3-5 years.

I completely agree with you. Im just thinking, if my math and thinking is correct, that Neuer is not worth over 20 mil. Giving them 18.5 mil and throwing in Rensing just seems too much to me... unless I am not seeing something I just cant imagine Neuer being worth well over 20 mil.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Tomas wrote:

I completely agree with you. Im just thinking, if my math and thinking is correct, that Neuer is not worth over 20 mil. Giving them 18.5 mil and throwing in Rensing just seems too much to me... unless I am not seeing something I just cant imagine Neuer being worth well over 20 mil.

Magath Also refused The HUGE offer

and Neuer said that The BAYERN THING is over now

So this is good news in bad news

This huge offer is a bit too huge

Hope u can get ADLER
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Neuer didnt say its over, infact his position is leaning towards us day after day. Magath will eventually agree Schalke need the money to buy players, and if we make them an offer they cant refuse they will have to take it to rebuild the team.

The board obviously see that Neuer is better suited for us than Adler, and I guess thats why he is our first choice.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sandroFCB » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm

I don't think that Manuel cost 18.5+ Rencing ....

The best option is to bring Robert Enke and give Hanover Rencing on loan ... Robert is 31 years old ... And he could play well for next 3-4 season... If Michael won't be successful in Hanover Thomas Kraft would be right option ... This guy is better talent, than Rencing ... And he plays well in FCB II ...
sandroFCB
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:24 pm

shwas55 wrote:Magath will eventually agree, Schalke need the money to buy players, and if we make them an offer they cant refuse they will have to take it to rebuild the team.

....why should we (financially) HELP one of our biggest rivals??? #-o

schalke can keep their homegrown piece of shi.t, I don't want him!!! f.uck that guy, and fu.ck schalke!!! :evil:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:49 pm

cruz wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Magath will eventually agree, Schalke need the money to buy players, and if we make them an offer they cant refuse they will have to take it to rebuild the team.

....why should we (financially) HELP one of our biggest rivals??? #-o

schalke can keep their homegrown piece of shi.t, I don't want him!!! f.uck that guy, and fu.ck schalke!!! :evil:

If we are buying a player that will help us to win titles for the next 10-15 years, then its a win win. Whenever you buy a player from a different club you are helping them financially.
The board and Van Gaal obviously see that Neuer is what need for the goalkeeper position, and thats why they will do everything they can to get him to Bayern.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby alex84 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:40 pm

I wonder if there is any kind of discussion about Adler between LVG and Uli. Why do they think that Neuer is what we need??? :( and why are we chasing this guy so anxiously? personaly I'm shoked with transfer fee we are offering (18.5 mio + Rensing)... Yes he is talented, but even Bayern's legendary GK Sepp Maier said in one of his interwievs that he is against of that deal, because it's gonna be a useless spent of money when there is a keeper like Rensing in the squad, who is not less talanted than Neuer and at some point I agree with Maier because this man knows what he is talking about, at least he was training Kahn and Rensing for several years.
Last edited by alex84 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:46 pm

alex84 wrote:I wonder if there is any kind of discussion about Adler between LVG and Uli. Why do they think that Neuer is what we need??? :( and why are we chasing this guy so anxiously? personaly I'm shoked with transfer fee we are offering (18.5 mio + Rensing)... Yes he is talented, but even Bayern's legendary GK Sepp Meier said in one of his interwievs that he is against of that deal, because it's gonna be a useless spent of money when there is a keeper like Rensing in the squad, who is not less talanted than Neuer and at some point I agree with Meier because this man knows what he is talking about, at least he was training Kahn and Rensing for several years.

I Think That Neuer is Better Than Rensing But Not That Much

I Mean If We R Ready to pay 18.5 Mio PLUS RENSING We Should Get Adler
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:30 pm

id like to see him in bayern. We're paying a lil too much imo tho. Hes a great GK with lots of talent and could grow to be one of the worlds best, but with 18.5M and Rensing i think we're taking it a bit too far. I'd like to see him come but for that price we can get better players.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby KAHN » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:26 pm

I agree with you guys! If we want to spend big money for a goalkeeper then we should get Adler( especially now when Heynckes is BL's couch).
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby bluetiger » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:16 am

Neuer is better than Adler. Adler is a great great keeper but Neuer is simply world class. Good that bayern management realized that and are going for the better one.
bluetiger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Tomas » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:21 am

bluetiger wrote:Neuer is better than Adler. Adler is a great great keeper but Neuer is simply world class. Good that bayern management realized that and are going for the better one.

World class??? Sorry but I have to disagree with that opinion. Neuer is no where near "world class." Not yet.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:18 am

bluetiger wrote:Neuer is better than Adler. Adler is a great great keeper but Neuer is simply world class. Good that bayern management realized that and are going for the better one.

Neuer is Better than Adler!!!!

U Mean Neuer is a great Keeper But Adler is World Class

Adler is better Than Neuer and not only by a bit , Adler is Better Than Neuer By An Amount that u easily Can Notice
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:36 am

Sepp Meier has a great opinion about Rensing,
Kahn is convinced in his qualities too,
guys, no one out there is more competent when talking about goelkeepers then these two gentlemen!
.....that's why I think Rensing could be again our #1 (which I'm totally sceptical with, but I probably would give it a try...)!

If that is so, then we should invest these mentioned €18.5mio in strenghtening one of our SideBack positions.... (..thinkin bout bosingwa or srna :roll: )
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News