You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby shwas55 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:28 am

MrLinky wrote:Neuer himself said that Bayern is "something special", but at the same time added that he has a running contract until 2012 with Schalke and thinks that he's definitely gonna stay there.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/tz-neuer-fcbayern-schalke-318921.html

Well that is an improvement I guess. Last week he rejected the idea completely and said he wants to be a part of rebuilding Schalke.

Hopefully his next statement will be that he want to play in the C.L and Bayen will provide him the chance to do it on regular bases.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:47 am

Tomas wrote:

Good I hope Neuer stays at Schalke for now. I think GK is a position we need but for now isnt and shouldnt be priority. We need to fill other weaker spots like RB!!!! Uli are you listening?!?!?!?!

We are getting a RB. Uli said in an interview that Lell didnt take his chance, and bringing Oddo was a mistake (thats why he was sent back to Italy). Which means a new player will be coming to fill the position whether Neuer comes or not
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu May 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Schalke Did not let Him go

neuer wants To stay

So He is not coming

So Lets Hope Robert Enke will
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Fri May 29, 2009 4:17 pm

soccermanibrat wrote:No Gourcuff he is staying in france.

Yes i Read That

So I Am thinking of A Good Team As A Replacement
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Rumours about Neuer are hotting up again. According to the Bild Magath even has a plan B in place.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby alex84 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Sportbild.de mentioned price 20 mio. :shock: WTF :shock:
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:02 pm

alex84 wrote:Sportbild.de mentioned price 20 mio. :shock: WTF :shock:

Schalke are going to try to hike up the price as much as they can, because Magath needs the money to rebuild. However i dont think we will be paying 20 mil for Neuer, it will be more like 12-15 mil
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Element » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm

According to TZ

Neuer is coming

the only problem now is The Money

I Think 12 million will be fair enough
==========
20 Millions!!!!!!!

for 20 millions We Could Easily Buy Rene Adler!!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:55 pm

According to the "Ruhrnachrichten" our first offer for Neuer was 9 million, which we now increased to 18.5 million plus Rensing. Apparently it's all up to Schalke now, while the player himself doesn't seem to be rejecting the idea of moving to Bayern, like he did a few weeks ago.

http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/S04-News;art15837,579106
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:11 pm

MrLinky wrote:According to the "Ruhrnachrichten" our first offer for Neuer was 9 million, which we now increased to 18.5 million plus Rensing. Apparently it's all up to Schalke now, while the player himself doesn't seem to be rejecting the idea of moving to Bayern, like he did a few weeks ago.

http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/S04-News;art15837,579106

SICK! 18,5m plus Rensing for Neuer and we can't afford Frey for 10m?? WTF is going on? We should offer 10m for our new GK. Frey or Neuer, one of those two should be our next goalkeeper!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Im not sure if this rumour is true. 18.5M plus rensing is a lotta money. Its a big rise from 9m as well. I'd say its realistic if we raised it to 12M or so... Neuer's got talent but 18.5M is too much. Better just pay another 1.5M for Adler then..
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby thulkazal » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 pm

thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Paying twice the original offer is one thing but to throw in a player as well... that just doesnt sound right unless giving them Rensing is just for on loan purposes. I mean Rensing ISNT THAT BAD!!! Whats Rensing worth? Perhaps 5, maybe 6 mil tops? So 18 + 6 = 24 mil for Neuer??!! Thats got to be a joke!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:47 am

Tomas wrote:Paying twice the original offer is one thing but to throw in a player as well... that just doesnt sound right unless giving them Rensing is just for on loan purposes. I mean Rensing ISNT THAT BAD!!! Whats Rensing worth? Perhaps 5, maybe 6 mil tops? So 18 + 6 = 24 mil for Neuer??!! Thats got to be a joke!

Neuer is Great But 18.5 Million plus Rensing FOR NEUER???????!!!!!!!

Which means that Neuer will come for 23 million according to To U

=========
Adler will cost only 20 million Which is Cheaper Than Neuer's Offer And ADLER is REALLY BETTER Than Neuer
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 am

I can understand where the board is coming from. They are trying to get a keeper who will be in the team for the next 10-15 years (he is 23 and most goal keepers play till they around 37-38). Thats the main the reason why they will be trying everything they can to get to Munich. The goalkeeper position should be a a stable position we dont want to change a goalkeeper every 3-5 years.
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News