You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Lets hope that Rensing plays Great
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:00 pm

shwas55 wrote:I dont think getting a new goalkeeper in the winter is a good thing, and i dont see us doing it at all.

Goalkeepers and defenders need to know each other very well before they can play in the same team, so bringing a different goalkeeper from a different club mid season is out of question.

We either get Neuer this summer or we stick with Butt/Rensing for one more year.

You really got me confused now. I'm sorry, what?! They go together drink a beer(or more :D ) and "voila" they know each other.
GKs are not running on the pitch and pass the ball with their mates, their job is to make sure the ball doesn't hit the back of the net, the thing that he's been doing to his previous club, no difference. (just my point of view)

Sorry If I sounded rude or anything, I know that maybe all I said was BS but again, that's the way I see it.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Well I hope we can sort this shit out. Hopefully van Gaal will be playing Rensing more during the pre-season schedule, including the Audi cup. I would rather lose that to find out if Rensing is good for the up coming season than to start losing matches at the beginning... if this was the worst case scenario that is.

If he isnt improving I think Butt will do well this season but hope that we have a better plan for a new GK in either the January transfer window or next spring!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:10 pm

The Best Solution to our GK problem is

Rensing Playing Great
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:05 pm

elementaryelement wrote:The Best Solution to our GK problem is

Rensing Playing Great

If he had the potential to play great, he would have in some matches this year...
I cannot see how a GK who seem so scared in every cross and only try to punch the ball (not once block it) could be great...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Like Kahn once said: I'm not surprised why he's struglin with catching cross balls...he's being trained by walter junghaus....
klinsfrau moved maier from his gk-coach-role as I know and junghaus became the main gk coach... #-o
again, I trust olli kahn, so hopefully van gaal brings a more competent gk-coach :)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:50 pm

I Guess we have to wait till Uli comes from HOLIDAY
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby mattie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:51 am

Schweden wrote:Lol, well isn't Sepp Maier the goalkeeper coach?
no , he resigned after Klinsi was appointed as our new coach , he also fired him from the DFB as a GK - coach , and as he got our CLUB coach , he didnt wait to come klinsi , and fire him again so he resigned
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:16 am

raz25 wrote:
shwas55 wrote:I dont think getting a new goalkeeper in the winter is a good thing, and i dont see us doing it at all.

Goalkeepers and defenders need to know each other very well before they can play in the same team, so bringing a different goalkeeper from a different club mid season is out of question.

We either get Neuer this summer or we stick with Butt/Rensing for one more year.

You really got me confused now. I'm sorry, what?! They go together drink a beer(or more :D ) and "voila" they know each other.
GKs are not running on the pitch and pass the ball with their mates, their job is to make sure the ball doesn't hit the back of the net, the thing that he's been doing to his previous club, no difference. (just my point of view)

Sorry If I sounded rude or anything, I know that maybe all I said was BS but again, that's the way I see it.

I meant know each other on the football field. the goalkeeper and defenders need to know each others strengths and weaknesses otherwise lack of communication between them will cost lots of goals.
If the goalkeeper isnt familiar with the way the defenders play he wont be as effective, and if the defenders dont know what to expect from the keeper they will make mistakes. Thats why its very rare for top clubs to buy No1 goalkeepers mid season.

Also you guys are talking like we own Schalke, Leverkusen, or Hannover. You really think they will let their no1 goalkeepers leave mid year???
I mean Schalke and Leverkusen will be fighting for C.L or uefa cup spots if not the Bundesliga title, and Hannover will be fighting for survival again. They just wont let go of their top players Mid year.
German Clubs are very healthy Financially and wont be forced to sell their top players unless they want to.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 am

Bring Maier back as coach.... I'm sure he'll be able to improve Rensing [-o<
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am

Rummenigge said that it is not over with Neuer and they wil talk with magath again after the holiday ends

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Bring Maier back as coach.... I'm sure he'll be able to improve Rensing [-o<

Firing Maier was the first Sign of Klinsmanns stupidity
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 am

elementaryelement wrote:Rummenigge said that it is not over with Neuer and they wil talk with magath again after the holiday ends

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Bring Maier back as coach.... I'm sure he'll be able to improve Rensing [-o<

Firing Maier was the first Sign of Klinsmanns stupidity

Maier wasnt fired. He quit at the end of last season. Maier and Klinsmann dont get along because Klinsmann as a national coach fired Maier , so I guess Maier chose to leave end of last season before he has to deal with Klinsmann again
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Element » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 am

Klinsmann Fired Maier in the national team

So He would Have Fired him with Bayern So Maier Decided to leave with dignity
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Fadi_Gomez » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 am

Since When We have a lack in the goal keepers, it seems that even neuer or edler are not coming so what shall we do keep on praying please FCB bring some one asap if they really wants anyone they will bring him we cant go to the next season with rinsing or butt w've seen them
Fadi_Gomez
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:42 pm

But now that Klinsmann is gone, Maier probably wouldn't mind coming back. Maybe the board doesn't want to sack the goalkeeping coach just a few months after sacking the head coach. :roll:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News