You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Malcom [Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Malcom [Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira]

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:17 am

FC Bayern are reportedly after the services of 20 year old Brazilian winger Malcom, who is currently on the books of FC Girondins de Bordeaux. [source]

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Malcom [Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira]

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:21 pm

He is the real deal.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Do you guys think he is ready for the top level?

I'm no big fan of winter transfers but I wouldn't mind signing him now as our injury crisis will only get worse as the season goes and we are a little bit short in terms of offense
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:41 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Do you guys think he is ready for the top level?

I'm no big fan of winter transfers but I wouldn't mind signing him now as our injury crisis will only get worse as the season goes and we are a little bit short in terms of offense

There is a long tradition of Brazilians shining in Bordeaux colours, so Malcom is in a good place to show what he is capable;with that being said-I like his playing style very much.‘Lots of people had commented on social media, saying that Bordeaux was too small a club, and that I shouldn’t go, it was too much of a risk’ he was telling ESPN last week. Nevertheless, 18 months ago, Brazilian winger Malcom ignored the call of the big European clubs – Arsenal and Manchester City amongst them – and set off towards southwestern France for his first taste of football in Europe.
He was on the list made by the Brazilian ESPN "Eight players who could be the next Neymar",next to players like G.Jesus,Kennedy,L.Viera and Andrade.

What sets Malcom apart from the average Brazilian wonderkid is his versatility – instead of hugging the touchline and relying on his quick feet to show up in the highlights, the position where Malcom has arguably shone the most has been in midfield, in a more central role. His dynamism and technical ability have often been the key for Bordeaux in unlocking Ligue 1’s tough defences.

His agent, Fernando Garcia, has nonetheless claimed that his client wants to stay at Bordeaux for another season before leaving unless ‘a big offer comes in’, while Malcom himself has said that his family has fallen in love with city.

I would say that we need to splash the cash for him.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Achilles » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:28 pm

In that video he looks phenomenal but right after I watched D.Costa videos... Everybody who has skills -at least- above average looks great in edit videos. Fact is that he has the skills and he is just 20-y and of course I welcomed him for a reasonable price, lefties are rare and RW left foot even more so bring him on. Things is that I really don't like Brazilian players, suddenly, out of nowhere they can go downhill. Malcom looks skillful though and I would like us to be prepared for the next summer regarding the wingers, we must choose the right players.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Unlike Douglas Costa he has a great football IQ though. It's perfectly obvious even from a highlights video.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCB12Forever » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:42 am

If he comes, I hope he has a good attitude and appreciate Bayern. That's it. I don't think Costa was a bad player, but his attitude and lack of appreciation for Bayern made him a horrible signing.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:23 am

Over the summer he was supposedly one of BvB's targets to replace Dembele...and just about every BvB fan I spoke with thought he was nothing special, so, put as much stock in that as you want...
aterford
I post all the time

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:46 pm

And why he keep scoring these types of goals..damn..

What he did 10 minutes ago:

I don't know about the BVB fans,but the french experts are saying that he would come close to Neymar's level in 2-3 years.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Looks to be about what Douglas Costa was advertised as.....haha
aterford
I post all the time

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:23 pm

He is already better than Costa.

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:46 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:He is already better than Costa.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Haha. What I'm saying is Costa's highlight tapes made him look like "next Neymar" too. I'm skeptical of the hype around the French league at the moment. Every few years a different country gets to be the hot place to sign players from and right now it's France...so every young player gets talked up to be the next mega-talent. Basically everyone wants to get in on the next Dembele....not saying the kid isn't good but like I said virtually every Dortmund fan I heard from felt he wasn't good enough for BvB and I have to think if he was playing in the Eredivisie or some other league I doubt anybody would really take notice...the France hype is real. Maybe he turns out to be legit...maybe not. But one thing I know is that everyone looks like Pele on youtube.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Manchu » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:35 am

aterford wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:He is already better than Costa.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Haha. What I'm saying is Costa's highlight tapes made him look like "next Neymar" too. I'm skeptical of the hype around the French league at the moment. Every few years a different country gets to be the hot place to sign players from and right now it's France...so every young player gets talked up to be the next mega-talent. Basically everyone wants to get in on the next Dembele....not saying the kid isn't good but like I said virtually every Dortmund fan I heard from felt he wasn't good enough for BvB and I have to think if he was playing in the Eredivisie or some other league I doubt anybody would really take notice...the France hype is real. Maybe he turns out to be legit...maybe not. But one thing I know is that everyone looks like Pele on youtube.

Well, I will say that at a glance that he looks a lot more intelligent than Costa ever was, including indulging in such dark arts as looking before he crosses the ball, occasionally trying to slip throughballs in, and not always making the single most obvious decision. However, on the other hand, in terms of goalimpact, Ligue 1 is, outside of PSG, much closer to the Championship, 3.Liga, Eredivisie, or even the Jupiler Pro League than it is to the Bundesliga, so we should be very cautious in judging players by their performance there unless we want to end up with another Tolisso. Malcom is most definitely not facing Bundesliga level defenders week in week out.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:44 am

IsiahRashad wrote:And why he keep scoring these types of goals..damn..

What he did 10 minutes ago:

I don't know about the BVB fans,but the french experts are saying that he would come close to Neymar's level in 2-3 years.
Well, he shoots like Robben.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:48 am

TBH never heard of this Malcom.
In the highlights he looks like a Robbery on his own...
I trust our scouts and staff, if he lacks teamwork he can learn that by time

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News