You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Luka Modrić

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Bayern wants Luka Modric for 10mil.

Postby Marko » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:35 pm

In Croatian posts is circkling the news that joung Croatian and Dinamo Zagreb play maker is on Bayerns target! Felix who was on Qualifier Cro-Eng,was impressed whit his preform. I think that he can bring only good to Bayern,cause he is less than 21 years old! You gotta see him playing,I mean he rocks! Even Wenger said that he could play in Arsenal. :!:
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:28 am

I haven't seen him play. Do you think he has enough quality to be good for Bayern? Not meaning to sound insulting, but the Croatian league is one thing and the Champions League is another thing... though I read that he had a good match against England and he "was at the heart of every Croatian attack". So is he a playmaker? And does he score a good number of goals himself?
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Marko » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:57 am

Yeah,I know that Croatian leque is katastrophe,but he play on Europien level. He is the best against strong teams e.g.man of the match in his debi for Croatia against Argentina before WC,he is big fighter. Only problem is,how will he played in big club like Bayern. Dinamo is big,but only on Balkan. He isn't scoring much,but he can assist a lot. And most important is that he's 21.
P.S.-maybe I'm not objective cause he's my best Croatian player! :wink:
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:49 pm

haven't heard about the player. But 10 mil sounds too much for a 21 year old..
come on, we payed 10 mil fo Lukas...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:41 pm

i heard about modric he is a good player ( he played well vs england :wink: ) but i think 10 mil are a bit too much.
and there is another good player at dinamo zagreb (eduardo da silva) but i heard he already accepted psv offer
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Marko » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:29 pm

Thats true, :) but he isn't accepted yet. Eduardo was The best player in Croatian legue last season(top scorer and asistaint)and now he is leader in this season. Go on you tube(I don't know how to send it) and search those two players. Corluka isn't far away.
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby nessa13 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:32 pm

does anyone have evidence to prove it? because hey, if hes a good player, then i think bayern should go ahed and sign him.
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

He is a good player, but....

Postby Lotrab » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:15 pm

it will be better for Luka Modric to stay in Dinamo for one year more. The same situation is for Eduardo Da Silva. They are great player, and very young, too.

But what happend with young players in Big Clubs like Bayern, Barca or Real? The most time they are sitting on chairs and wait to play 10 or 20 minutes in a game. The same was happend with Mr Cruz, he was young a big talent, and now he is older (25 years) but i my eyes he have make two steps back and not forward.

For young player like Modric it is the best way to go to better clubs in Germany, Italy or Spain, but not to a top club!!! He will be in the first Team, he will playing every game and he will make very big experience. After 4 to 5 years will be Modric one of the best player in Europe and his price will be around 25 Mil Euro, and than with 26 Years it is the best time to go to a top Culb like FC Bayern!!!

Best regards

Petar
Lotrab
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: He is a good player, but....

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:19 pm

Lotrab wrote:. After 4 to 5 years will be Modric one of the best player in Europe and his price will be around 25 Mil Euro, and than with 26 Years it is the best time to go to a top Culb like FC Bayern!!!

Best regards

Petar

But unfortunately bayern will not be able to afford him at 25m
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: He is a good player, but....

Postby Lotrab » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:37 pm

dracus wrote:But unfortunately bayern will not be able to afford him at 25m

I have written what is the best way for him, and not for our club!!!!
In my eyes he is now to expensive with 10 mil. but the price make not he, the price have make Mr. Mamic the President of Dinamo, because he will hold him for one more year, the same is with Eduardo da Silva, he is expensive, too. But Mr.Mamic think Dinamo will be able to play next year in the Champion League, that while he must hold this player. Dinamo have now very young and talent player, and they have older player like Nowotny with very high experience. This year they have no luck with the Qualifity with Arsenal, but they have make to very good games, and Modric was in my eyes the player of the day in London. They have loose unlucky 2:1 in 90 minutes but never mind, if they were an other team in qualifiting they were in the League.
Lotrab
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:39 pm

:lol: :lol:
in fm2007 u can buy him with 3mil :D :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:31 pm

I saw some vids on youtube ..obviously the guy knows how to score...sprint but 10 milion is a lot for him .. maybe we better pay those money and some more to get Hunterlaar . Along side with Podolski they will make a killing duo.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:14 am

There is a rumour going around that Bayern officials were at the Croatia vs Norway international match to watch Modric and Eduardo da Silva (a Croatian who was born in Brazil).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:50 am

MUTU wrote:There is a rumour going around that Bayern officials were at the Croatia vs Norway international match to watch Modric and Eduardo da Silva (a Croatian who was born in Brazil).

oh yeess
hope we'll get them both
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:30 pm

Yeah it would be great, tho I´m not fond of Croatian people in general I think it would be great. :D
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News