You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Luka Modrić

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Luka Modrić

Postby DiegoForlan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:22 pm

He could be a Pirlo for us in 2-3 years. With him joining i think that no middlefield in the world would be compareable to ours. Always thought this guy is the best MF in the world, but still rather go for Kovačić instead of him. He doesn't get enough playtime at RM.l, and is a player to be seen in football. Real Madrid is being patient with him, but trust me he is so close of being an first option there, and it's gonna happen in a year or two.

Mixed feelings, wouldn't mind getting him, he's not like Alonso, but is kinda injury prone, and old... Incompareable in terms of skill and influence on the pitch. Every touch of his is a work of a genius.
DiegoForlan
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:33 pm

:evil:
are we becoming ac milan ? |!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:37 pm

#nomoregeezers
#AAisnotaretirementhome
#noplayerscapableofhavingchildrenoflegalage
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pips » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:53 pm

So, again with 10 players on field, nice.
Pips
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby DiegoForlan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Pips wrote:So, again with 10 players on field, nice.

Wow u rly underestimate Modrić. He is old and so on, but you would literaly feel his presence if he came here. He's the definition of a MF. You guys talking like that makes me doubt u are football fans. I'm waiting for ThiagoAlcantara to cover me on this one, because he knows a thing or two about the Spanish league.

Who does a better job than Luka Modrić in todays football? Tell me and explain I'm glad to take critics and facts. I wrote about the bad sides of this transfer, and i see the point of some people here saying he's not fitting. But going on with stuff as Modrić is useless is literaly a crime. Especialy since the guy didnt do anything ignorant and is behaving like a true gentleman on and off the pitch, a true professional .

I'm new to the forum and i dont know if i should be replying like this, but this forum is releated to football, and this is a post with no responsibility and sense football wise.
Last edited by DiegoForlan on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiegoForlan
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby nm462272 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:23 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:I'm new to the forum and i dont know if i should be replying like this, but this forum is releated to football, and this is a post with no responsibility and sense football wise.

Don't worry, there are a lot of people here with no sense, football or otherwise 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:
Pips wrote:So, again with 10 players on field, nice.

Wow u rly underestimate Modrić. He is old and so on, but you would literaly feel his presence if he came here. He's the definition of a MF. You guys talking like that makes me doubt u are football fans. I'm waiting for ThiagoAlcantara to cover me on this one, because he knows a thing or two about the Spanish league.

Who does a better job than Luka Modrić in todays football? Tell me and explain I'm glad to take critics and facts. I wrote about the bad sides of this transfer, and i see the point of some people here saying he's not fitting. But going on with stuff as Modrić is useless is literaly a crime. Especialy since the guy didnt do anything ignorant and is behaving like a true gentleman on and off the pitch, a true professional .

I'm new to the forum and i dont know if i should be replying like this, but this forum is releated to football, and this is a post with no responsibility and sense football wise.

No one is disrespecting Modric, who everybody rates. It's his age that's a problem. Everybody here is sick and tired of Alonso because, while a legend, has been past it for 2 seasons at least. Another oldie? We don't want to become Juve thank you (although I respect Juve a lot).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Actually, if we got him, we're not like Juve (who kicked them out last time they met...), we're more like their convenience dump...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 pm

ThiagoAlcantara got a new account or something? #-o

When Bayern signed Alonso, there were talks that he could be our Pirlo as well. Now we talk about our Pirlo thing again. Modric will enter his 33th year next September. Are we crazy to have a 33 years old Modric for next 2-3 years while we have Thiago, Sanches, Rudy, even Kimmich? also spending +30 m euros for him?
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby DiegoForlan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:19 pm

Pelin wrote:ThiagoAlcantara got a new account or something? #-o

When Bayern signed Alonso, there were talks that he could be our Pirlo as well. Now we talk about our Pirlo thing again. Modric will enter his 33th year next September. Are we crazy to have a 33 years old Modric for next 2-3 years while we have Thiago, Sanches, Rudy, even Kimmich? also spending +30 m euros for him?

Didn't say his transfer would do good. But that guy said Modrić is a 0. I'd like us to get Kovačić ( one of my dream signings right now of we are concerned about our middlefield ) , but I'm sure Modrić is one of the players that could be an obvious improvement to our MF . His impact would be seen in short time. You saw Real Madrid without Luka Modrić? You saw Croatia without him? Then you know his significance on the pitch wherever he's playing.

However he isnt getting any younger, and is injury prone. He was also showing a drop in form over the last month, but the last few matches proved that he's still more than comepetent of pulling the strings in Madrid. Mixed feelings, as we are in a transitional phase.

So I'm like 35% for this transfer and I wouldn't be so pleased with it. I'm simpy against ignoring the quality this magician shows everytime he plays, and saying he wouldn't improve our squad. He would, momentary, but very temporary.
DiegoForlan
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Pips » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 pm

1. He is in obvius decline.
2. Injury prone.
3. Carlo likes to play favorite players like Alonso until wheels fall off.
4. Always tank for Croatia.
5. Its Alonso case, all over again.

I so wish i am wrong and he can play like in Real in his prime and bring another champions league, but...
Pips
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:20 pm

Where were Bayern in 2008 and in 2012 in Modrić' story? Nowhere. That's where Bayern are going to be this time, too.

Luka Modrić isn't a Croat we are looking for, it's Mateo Kovačić. But we are completely unaware of that.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby kod2600 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:07 am

lol
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby README » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:17 am

Pips wrote:1. He is in obvius decline.
2. Injury prone.
3. Carlo likes to play favorite players like Alonso until wheels fall off.
4. Always tank for Croatia.
5. Its Alonso case, all over again.

I so wish i am wrong and he can play like in Real in his prime and bring another champions league, but...

Don´t be too harsh on Modric, at least he does pass the ball forward and moves around the middle, Alonso, on the other side does neither.
README
Getting the hang of it

Postby ander_ct » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:24 am

Modric? What is next? Mascherano? Buffon?
IN BAYERN WE TRUST
ander_ct
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Columbia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News