You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leroy Sané

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

What do you think of this possible transfer?

Leroy Sané must be bought at all costs
24%
Only if the price is right
44%
Only to get one over Guardiola
9%
We don't really need him NOW
18%
We won't need him in 2017
4%

Total votes : 45

Re: Leroy Sané

Postby FCB general » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:08 am

Agüero covers ST position and I believe that Iheanacho can't overtake his position except if Guardiola is going to rotate. Sané is out of that competition.
Nolito and De Bruyne are safe starters to me while Sterling and Navas aren't in that situation even before Guardiola's arrival they weren't. Silva is probably the biggest enigma to me since I barely watched some games before, especially now when they have a lot of options on wings and CAM.

They are covered in all positions. Nolito/Sterling, De Bruyne/Silva, Navas/Sané, Agüero/Iheanacho.

Next summer I see City focusing on their fullbacks who are all at least 30 yo or more and increasing width in defensive and central midfield with Guardiola type of players and adding 1-2 CBs.

Sané can count on playing time in England; 38 PL matchdays, two cups and the CL.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News