You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leroy Sané

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

What do you think of this possible transfer?

Leroy Sané must be bought at all costs
24%
Only if the price is right
44%
Only to get one over Guardiola
9%
We don't really need him NOW
18%
We won't need him in 2017
4%

Total votes : 45

Re: Leroy Sané

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:56 am

You guys talk way too much. I know City will never reach us so I ignore the chirpings. If you truly think we're superior you wouldn't act like United fans who need to justify everything because of their big club complex. This is so boring.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:56 am

Kinda weird your opinion... Sure as hell can't be soccer you're talking about... Maybe they're better at boinking hookers?
That being said, you DO have talent in the squad...

And you may claim everything you want, but not a lot of clubs were in for him this year, and Bayern weren't one of them...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:05 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:You guys talk way too much. I know City will never reach us so I ignore the chirpings. If you truly think we're superior you wouldn't act like United fans who need to justify everything because of their big club complex. This is so boring.

Well, this is a Bayern forum. It's not like we go all the way, suscribe to Bluemoon and tell them how sh1t they are in there ;-)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby itisrising » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:14 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Bla bla bla... Yes I wanted Sané, doesn't mean we need him. Had he come, he would have been a project for 2-3 years from now, nowhere near a starting option. And mentioning Emre Can as a player who has had a great career, specially when barely 21, is lame. Özil, another one who threw his career down the toilet. And Gündogan... Even BVB has been a much better team for the last 5 years than City, fgs. And Agüero is nowhere near Benzema, the french is real top player (top 3 striker alongside Lewy and Suarez). Statistically speaking, he is the most influential Madrid player, btw.

Statistically? Do you really want to talk about statistics about Kun? He's got the best minutes to goal ratio in the history of our league. And, yes, that includes the likes of Van Nistelrooy, Suarez, Drogba, Shearer, Henry etc. Benzema isn't close to him.

It's fine if you have to use your rivals to undermine us. It's fantastic. If anything, if we weren't such a supposed threat, you wouldn't attempt to insult us every chance you get.

Emre Can is doing really well at Liverpool btw. He's, surprising as it is to you, forging a good career away from Bayern. Ozil has gone on to be in the UEFA TOTY on two occasions, been a key player for Real Madrid, go on to be the top assister in the Premier League. Not bad for a player that 'threw his career away' simply because he knew that playing for Bayern does not make your career and you can have a great career away from your club.

Now Sane has decided to go to Manchester City to play for an attack minded team with world class players alongside him. I'm sure he's not too upset that he ruined his career by not choosing the great Bayern Munich!
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:26 am

Not trying to insult your club, just some wannabe megalomania complex fans... And now that I said it I wonder if you get the hint...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:36 am

itisrising wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Bla bla bla... Yes I wanted Sané, doesn't mean we need him. Had he come, he would have been a project for 2-3 years from now, nowhere near a starting option. And mentioning Emre Can as a player who has had a great career, specially when barely 21, is lame. Özil, another one who threw his career down the toilet. And Gündogan... Even BVB has been a much better team for the last 5 years than City, fgs. And Agüero is nowhere near Benzema, the french is real top player (top 3 striker alongside Lewy and Suarez). Statistically speaking, he is the most influential Madrid player, btw.

Statistically? Do you really want to talk about statistics about Kun? He's got the best minutes to goal ratio in the history of our league. And, yes, that includes the likes of Van Nistelrooy, Suarez, Drogba, Shearer, Henry etc. Benzema isn't close to him.

It's fine if you have to use your rivals to undermine us. It's fantastic. If anything, if we weren't such a supposed threat, you wouldn't attempt to insult us every chance you get.

Emre Can is doing really well at Liverpool btw. He's, surprising as it is to you, forging a good career away from Bayern. Ozil has gone on to be in the UEFA TOTY on two occasions, been a key player for Real Madrid, go on to be the top assister in the Premier League. Not bad for a player that 'threw his career away' simply because he knew that playing for Bayern does not make your career and you can have a great career away from your club.

Now Sane has decided to go to Manchester City to play for an attack minded team with world class players alongside him. I'm sure he's not too upset that he ruined his career by not choosing the great Bayern Munich!

http://www.goalimpact.com/blog//2015/04 ... -2015.html

Check it out. It's as good as it gets in statistical analysis of football players IMO (if you have a background in any statistical related careers, you should understand the methodology, it's an interesting way to tackle the subject). Pd: the methodology is obviously not perfect, but statistical measurement of player impact can't be.

PD2: Müller at the top is a confirmation of one of Bayern fans' most deeply ingrained and common knowledge "commandments": "Müller must always play". It is also the reason why most of us are still mad at Guardiola; leaving Müller out vs Atlético was just simply UNACCEPTABLE.

I'm not going to continue cause Mutu is going to warn me about the off topicness of this all (hi Mutu! :) but Özil definitively wasted his career. What trophies has he even won? He could have been one of the most successful players in the world, but he chose to go to Arsenal, the Neverkusen of England :rolls eyes:

PunkCapitalist

Postby pyrasur » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:12 am

fashiondesign_guru wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:When I said our front 4 is on par to their front 3 I included Müller (who you left out of your evaluation ONCE AGAIN when comparing us to Real) and I included Müller for a reason (why would it be?).

In 2014: To me, objectively (forgetting I'm a Bayern supporter) Real Madrid frontline (BBC + Di Maria darting forward from midfield) was better than Bayern fron 3 + Muller. On paper BBC was better too. And more expensive, and more decorated (Ronaldo's 2 Ballon D'ors for example).

Let me break it down for you:

In terms of individual brilliance,

Ronaldo>Ribery
Robben > Bale (right now Bale is better since Robben's declined and he's nearing his prime)
Di Maria > Muller
Benzema > Mandzukic

I'll take 2014 Ronaldo over any player except Messi.

Last season, Real Madrid frontline was better than Bayern's frontline with Muller included simply because Muller was in bad form in the Rückrunde, missed the penalty and his chances vs. Atletico Madrid, and it also showed in the Euros. Ribery was in no condition to be depended upon, Costa is not a goal threat and was neutralized quickly by Atletico defenders, and Coman is too young to make any comparison.

Want me to break it down for you too?

Sorry man, Muller failed last season. Better luck next season. Lewandowski is better than Benzema any day though. Benzema is also better than Mandzukic.

For your information, Ronaldo scored 51 goals (17 in CL) and won Ballon D'or that season. Did anyone in our frontline score 51 goals that season (or 17 in the CL)?

And their defense/midfield wasn't any lesser either.

I'm not debating you any longer. You only keep changing subjects and generally being ignorant.

Ayyy, please don't debate with me again then.

I'll let someone move my most to the proper thread, but you make some good points. Guardiola made a few mistakes, and as the manager he takes the responsibility. But it bothers me that Ribery tries to dodge responsibility, talks some shit when it really doesn't even matter anymore, act like there wasn't a reason for some of the decisions made. Come on Ribs, don't complain about rotation when we went two full seasons depending on you to be healthy before the club finally realized having you available is a luxury not a guarantee. Act like dropping Müller was insane, but let's face facts Müller was having a great season until it came down to the end, and not to be harsh but he owns some responsibility for us dropping out against Atletico madrid and he was below his standards at the EM.

Take off the rose tinted glasses boys, we get better when we own our shortcomings. I want the players to speak out when things are wrong at the club, but the trashtalking to the media "it will be fun to beat Dortmund again" and talking about Pep needs to be locked up. Come on just be a professional and let actions do the talking. I always dread when the players get this arrogant because they get complacent.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MoFattal » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:12 am

So, what are the updates on Sane? There were some rumors yesterday that he's set for a medical at City, but it doesn't seem to have happened as no official news came out of that.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bbenno » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:38 am

Saw some pictures of Sane with some (MCFC) fan kids supposedly at a hotel in Manchester.

Im afraid I think hes gone...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Achilles » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:46 am

Considering that Aguero is fit plus Sane, MCFC makes a tremendous quartet upfront with Aguero,Sane,KdB,Silva with Sterling being a huge question mark ? but maybe Guardiola has some plans for him so he can make him at least useful for the team.

I don't think that Sane's choice is premature to go there or has a bad timing, actually Pep doesn't care about age or names, if you do what he asks you to do at the fullest and you have quality technique you're going to play, Sane knows that and Guardiola asked him personally. City has a very interesting project going on and Sane fits well there IMO.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Roonzil » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:04 am

Can we for the love of everything make a separate City topic so some people can have their squabbles in there?!

Sane to City looks done. I'm slightly disappointed he's going to the EPL, but there'll be new talents in the next window. To me he still seems like a Gotze type (promise but nothing to say he'll deliver on the big stage)...
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:08 am

I am going to lock this topic until a Bayern rumour comes up. Please post it in the Generic transfer thread if that happens and I'll move it here and reopen this topic. Sorry, but this is the only way to deal with the chaos in here.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:29 am

"We plan our squad carefully every year. There's no need for us to stockpile players," Rummenigge told Sport Bild. "If we had signed Sane, we would not have been able to guarantee him a starting place.

"We've already got Arjen Robben, Douglas Costa, Franck Ribery, Kingsley Coman, Thomas Muller and Robert Lewandowski. That's a great attacking line-up." [source]

Sounds like half-truth to me there, because ultimately he ended up in a club which couldn't guarantee him a starting place either.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:49 am

MUTU wrote:Sounds like half-truth to me there, because ultimately he ended up in a club which couldn't guarantee him a starting place either.

But he knows that the greater chance of selling some players who've been for some time is at City unlike at Bayern.

The situation where Ribery and Robben aren't members of Bayern would have changed absolutely everything. Simple as that.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Achilles » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:53 am

Sure but it's versus Nolito,Sterling,Navas,Iheanacho not against Ribery,Costa,Robben,Muller,Coman.
Our guys are established players to the team except Coman.

At City the competitors are either average or not established, only Aguero,Silva & De Bruyne are certain starters but they are not competitors to Sane's position.Nolito,Sterling,Navas,Iheanacho are a piece of cake compared to Bayern's attackers.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News