You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leroy Sané

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

What do you think of this possible transfer?

Leroy Sané must be bought at all costs
24%
Only if the price is right
44%
Only to get one over Guardiola
9%
We don't really need him NOW
18%
We won't need him in 2017
4%

Total votes : 45

Re: Leroy Sané

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:30 pm

On paper, our team was better than Madrid's in both 14 and 16. What killed as was a) injuries (which many think can be imputed on Guardiola), b) defensive **** ups (which can very clearly be imputed on Guardiola) and c) tactical **** ups in away games.

IMO, Costa-Lewy-Müller-Coman is on par with Ronaldo-Bale-Benzema, but Vidal-Thiago is far better than Casemiro-Kroos-Modric and Alaba>Marcelo when he isn't playing like sh1t god knows why, Boa>Ramos, and 32yo Lahm is still at least on par with Carvajal. I'm not even comparing Neuer btw... You focusing exclusively on BBC shows how much of a media repeater you're. Back on 14, the only player we were missing at the time we played Madrid was Thiago, and despite that we were playing way way below our on-paper level; that's is Guardiola's fault.

Sané would have been a nice incorporation, I really liked him, but if Carlo wants to play more centrally (433 or 4312), which is what I think we should do, then more wingers would have been a waste. I'm not even sure Coman would have a place in such formations. Shame he decided to go to such a horrible team, sorry but I hope he fails hard.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dstroe » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:15 pm

Real Madrid was nowhere near the best squad last year.... They played like absolute shite and barely scraped by against teams that they should have annihilated. It was an absolutely abysmal run to the CL trophy. Its very close to Chelsea winning it in all honesty. They beat absolutely no one and they couldn't even do it convincingly. They almost got knocked out by a team that was our bitch this year.

Teams that were better than Madrid:
Bayern
Barca
Atleti
Juventus( Some people may think this one is a stretch)

But I really really do think Madrid just got insanely lucky. They played awful in the CL and just lucked out with really weak opposition in the knockouts. Them winning the CL this year was a travesty and incredibly unjust.
dstroe
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Never seen a transfer thread get so long and Bayern aren't even gonna sign the player, especially since for all we know Sane could end up being average....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:48 pm

Lewy is better than Benzema but BBC were better than our front unit. Ribery just came back from long term injury and was a shadow of himself, Costa is good but has never been Ronaldo/Bale good so far simply because he's not as much of a goal threat as those two, he needs to improve his shooting, and Coman's too young to make any comparison as he needs to mature. But I like them both.

They performed better in 2014 too and Ronaldo was at his peak while Robbery weren't (it says something about a pain Ribery had on his back or something in Pep Confidential) and Benzema is better than Mandzukic, but to me the real reason for that defeat was our players were arrogant, they thought they were unbeatable, they even wanted to play their own tactic, and they were punished good and proper by a hungry, peak and more focused team. End of story.

Were they beatable? Of course, but so were we.

I'd say Alonso-Thiago-Vidal is about same as Modric-Kroos-Casemiro/Isco. As for defenders, Ramos scored two headers from two set pieces right in the middle of our defense that day, so I don't want to talk about our defenders.

As for Alaba, he has excellent offensive skills but makes horrible defensive mistakes that can cost you the game. Refer to the videos I posted above and tell me what Alaba is doing. If they're not enough, please tell me what Alaba is doing in the following video:

Maybe Ancelotti will teach him new defensive tricks, he's still young.

Could we beat Real if we got past Atletico and met them in the final? Maybe, most likely, then we would've been the best. But it didn't happen, and they won.

This coming season we look good, but we'll see if they'll be best or not.

Plus we had injuries.

I also wanted Sane to replace Robben and let Coman and Sane grow together eventually. We'll have to find someone else.

There's no indication that Carlo wants to play centrally as almost all of our preseason goals came from crosses/passes from the flanks except for Alaba's. In fact, he uses a lot more long diagonal crossfield passing to the opposite flank with fullbacks or a midfielder overlapping. We'll see how the team's tactics will develop but I like what I saw so far. Bayern have very good foundations laid by Van Gaal, Heynckes and Guardiola. Ancelotti will build nicely on those foundations, our players are very versatile and can play multiple roles unlike players of most other teams.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:24 pm

fashiondesign_guru wrote:Lewy is better than Benzema but BBC were better than our front unit. Ribery just came back from long term injury and was a shadow of himself, Costa is good but has never been Ronaldo/Bale good so far simply because he's not as much of a goal threat as those two, he needs to improve his shooting, and Coman's too young to make any comparison as he needs to mature. But I like them both.

They performed better in 2014 too and Ronaldo was at his peak while Robbery weren't (it says something about a pain Ribery had on his back or something in Pep Confidential) and Benzema is better than Mandzukic, but to me the real reason for that defeat was our players were arrogant, they thought they were unbeatable, they even wanted to play their own tactic, and they were punished good and proper by a hungry, peak and more focused team. End of story.

Were they beatable? Of course, but so were we.

I'd say Alonso-Thiago-Vidal is about same as Modric-Kroos-Casemiro/Isco. As for defenders, Ramos scored two headers from two set pieces right in the middle of our defense that day, so I don't want to talk about our defenders.

As for Alaba, he has excellent offensive skills but makes horrible defensive mistakes that can cost you the game. Refer to the videos I posted above and tell me what Alaba is doing. If they're not enough, please tell me what Alaba is doing in the following video:

Maybe Ancelotti will teach him new defensive tricks, he's still young.

Could we beat Real if we got past Atletico and met them in the final? Maybe, most likely, then we would've been the best. But it didn't happen, and they won.

This coming season we look good, but we'll see if they'll be best or not.

Plus we had injuries.

I also wanted Sane to replace Robben and let Coman and Sane grow together eventually. We'll have to find someone else.

There's no indication that Carlo wants to play centrally as almost all of our preseason goals came from crosses/passes from the flanks except for Alaba's. In fact, he uses a lot more long diagonal crossfield passing to the opposite flank with fullbacks or a midfielder overlapping. We'll see how the team's tactics will develop but I like what I saw so far. Bayern have very good foundations laid by Van Gaal, Heynckes and Guardiola. Ancelotti will build nicely on those foundations, our players are very versatile and can play multiple roles unlike players of most other teams.

I'm not debating you any longer. You only keep changing subjects and generally being ignorant.

When I said our front 4 is on par to their front 3 I included Müller (who you left out of your evaluation ONCE AGAIN when comparing us to Real) and I included Müller for a reason (why would it be?).

PunkCapitalist

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:56 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:When I said our front 4 is on par to their front 3 I included Müller (who you left out of your evaluation ONCE AGAIN when comparing us to Real) and I included Müller for a reason (why would it be?).

In 2014: To me, objectively (forgetting I'm a Bayern supporter) Real Madrid frontline (BBC + Di Maria darting forward from midfield) was better than Bayern fron 3 + Muller. On paper BBC was better too. And more expensive, and more decorated (Ronaldo's 2 Ballon D'ors for example).

Let me break it down for you:

In terms of individual brilliance,

Ronaldo>Ribery
Robben > Bale (right now Bale is better since Robben's declined and he's nearing his prime)
Di Maria > Muller
Benzema > Mandzukic

I'll take 2014 Ronaldo over any player except Messi.

Last season, Real Madrid frontline was better than Bayern's frontline with Muller included simply because Muller was in bad form in the Rückrunde, missed the penalty and his chances vs. Atletico Madrid, and it also showed in the Euros. Ribery was in no condition to be depended upon, Costa is not a goal threat and was neutralized quickly by Atletico defenders, and Coman is too young to make any comparison.

Want me to break it down for you too?

Sorry man, Muller failed last season. Better luck next season. Lewandowski is better than Benzema any day though. Benzema is also better than Mandzukic.

For your information, Ronaldo scored 51 goals (17 in CL) and won Ballon D'or that season. Did anyone in our frontline score 51 goals that season (or 17 in the CL)?

And their defense/midfield wasn't any lesser either.

I'm not debating you any longer. You only keep changing subjects and generally being ignorant.

Ayyy, please don't debate with me again then.
Last edited by fashiondesign_guru on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby itisrising » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Saying that Madrid was the best team last season is an absolute joke. One of the most undeserved champions in recent history.

As #12 says, Sané could have waited another year and joined us. If he chose to go to Guardiola and hope to pull a Coman off, that's his business. Bayern won't miss him. Now when he wants to take the next step and join a real top team, he will have to force the issue thanks to his impatience. That or he'll have to rot at City.

Rot at City? How can you make that conclusion? Manchester City are a real top team and that's why we've attracted very good players over the years. Bayern Munich is not where football begins and ends for all German internationals. Marco Reus, Toni Kroos, Mesut Ozil, Emre Can, Mustafi, Weigl etc have proven that you can have great careers away from Bayern Munich. Maybe, just maybe, he won't force the issue and he'll go on to have a great career with our club playing alongside world-class players such as Aguero, De Bruyne, David Silva, Ilkay Gundogan among others. And if you think you'll get him in the future, prepare to pay a ridiculous price because we're certainly not a selling club.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:23 am

itisrising wrote:And if you think you'll get him in the future, prepare to pay a ridiculous price because we're certainly not a selling club.

Or maybe we could get him as we got Boateng... it's always a pleasure to do business with you... and face you in the CL too.

Too much bla bla... we don't need your players, take care.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:25 am

You're not even a real club
Keep naming your players and saying "top-team", maybe it'll come true some day if you do it long enough

And @guru the question was never if we were beatable or not... It's that he made us THAT vulnerable to the same shit all the time...
Same goes for the players... HE os the reason our players weren't in form as you say...

And lastly: we're not entitled to this, no, bit getting bitch slapped every semifinal, not passing a single half-decebt opponent in the knockouts convincingly in THREE years... That's underperforming with THIS squad... It's not exactly like we played the creme de la creme in every tie...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby itisrising » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:30 am

JANCKER wrote:
itisrising wrote:And if you think you'll get him in the future, prepare to pay a ridiculous price because we're certainly not a selling club.

Or maybe we could get him as we got Boateng... it's always a pleasure to do business with you... and face you in the CL too.

Too much bla bla... we don't need your players, take care.

Boateng was average for us and would never have been the same player he is today without the move. Good business for you but it's hardly similar to this case.

And haven't we beaten more often in the Champions League several times? 3-2 rind any bells?

And I'm sure Bayern didn't want De Bruyne, Gabriel Jesus and Leroy Sane, right? 8)
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:34 am

Maybe and only maybe 2 of all your players would MAKE IT in a top 3 club as things stand... including the signings you're making this summer too... not because your signings are bad but they've got way better proven players.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:41 am

itisrising wrote:Good business for you but it's hardly similar to this case.

You never know...

itisrising wrote:And haven't we beaten more often in the Champions League several times? 3-2 rind any bells?

Please, can you explain that crying in your stadium? Pressuring UEFA? Conspiracy against City, why always Bayern? :cry:

itisrising wrote:And I'm sure Bayern didn't want De Bruyne, Gabriel Jesus and Leroy Sane, right?

Where we're gonna put De Bruyne? We had to get rid of Goetze for that to happen which stalled... We don't need Sane now either...

In what top 3 club would they start?

They could get the same as Goetze... and we have to thank your new bastard boss for his failure.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby itisrising » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:44 am

JANCKER wrote:Maybe and only maybe 2 of all your players would MAKE IT in a top 3 club as things stand... including the signings you're making this summer too... not because your signings are bad but they've got way better proven players.

Sure, but in terms of the most sought after youngsters, Jesus, Sane and Stones are right up there. Aguero is better than Benzema. KDB is currently better than Ribery and Muller. A fit Vincent Kompany is better than Pepe. Gundogan is better than Casemiro and Thiago. A fit David Silva is the best number 10 in the world. Those are all my opinions and you may disagree but our players are elite.

And you can say you don't need Sane but, just scrolling through this thread, I'm seeing alot of posters hoping that Bayern got him instead.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:47 am

Whatever man... :cheers:
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:55 am

Bla bla bla... Yes I wanted Sané, doesn't mean we need him. Had he come, he would have been a project for 2-3 years from now, nowhere near a starting option. And mentioning Emre Can as a player who has had a great career, specially when barely 21, is lame. Özil, another one who threw his career down the toilet. And Gündogan... Even BVB has been a much better team for the last 5 years than City, fgs. And Agüero is nowhere near Benzema, the french is real top player (top 3 striker alongside Lewy and Suarez). Statistically speaking, he is the most influential Madrid player, btw.

PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News