You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leonardo Bonucci

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leonardo Bonucci

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:54 pm

I meant discreetly... :P and it's a she. Welcome... :)

I still think that it's an advertising attempt... I apologize if not.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:They should be contenders for the EL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even Real Madrid spent more then 300 millions in just one transfer window. They are chellenging directly for Scudetto not just for a CL place. The Europa League is already won.

Definitely for the Scudetto and depending on Juve's transfer activity I almost favour them for it now. Easy for something to go wrong in the EL though.

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Valerio » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Bonucci aside they signed a bunch of young ,costly and unproven lads :D
Kessie,Conti,Andrè Silva could be a massive flop
Rodriguez just come back from a big injury.
Their best signing are Bonucci and Biglia which actually provide experience and quality
I'm unsure about Calhanhoglu but if he stayed years in a second rated team with nobody bothering to pick him up.... we gotta ask ourselves why!
They spent a lot but beside Bonucci (for special reasons family and fight with the manager) they coudn't lure and big name so far.
Else tell me guys would you be happy paying 43m for Andre Silva? 28 for Kessie first season serie A. 28 for Conti first season wonder at 23yrs old??
If it wasn't for us giving them Bonucci I woudn't bother with them being out of first 4 Serie A but now that signing change some things.
Everything depend if Roma sell Manolas and Nainggolan as well
Last edited by Valerio on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:They should be contenders for the EL

Not even Real Madrid spent more then 300 millions in just one transfer window. They are chellenging directly for Scudetto not just for a CL place. The Europa League is already won.

Definitely for the Scudetto and depending on Juve's transfer activity I almost favour them for it now. Easy for something to go wrong in the EL though.

Mate, regardless what Juve do on the transfer markt, I still think that they are a little bit ahead of Milan. All this players will need to adapt and geil together. Milan will play: Only the goalkeeper, Romagnoly and Bonaventura from last season will be in the starting line, other will be new. Im sorry that I generated this disscussion about Milan strategy and tactics here in the Bonucci thread, so the administrators will have a little work to delete or remove what we discussed. Im sorry, lets speak in the international thread. :oops:
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby endrity » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Milan is definitely still behind Juve. In many ways Napoli is still a more complete team. But starting next year, Serie A sends 4 teams in the Champions League directly. I think the Milan owners want to make sure first and foremost that they are definitely one of those teams. Next summer I am sure they will attempt to bring in some truly elite stars.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:16 pm

True regarding time needed to gel but Bonucci is a big loss for Juve. Then they'll lose Buffon after this season and have an aging team at the moment. Add in Milan's desperation to win something and Juve winning 6 titles in a row and I don't exclude anything, if not this season the next.

Milan already beat Juve more than once this season btw

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby endrity » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Well Milan can rise to the challenge for a single game, even Inter can. But to win the league you need a consistency that no one bar Juve has right now. I am also not sure Bonucci is that big of a loss for Juve. In Rugani and Caldara they have two very promising player at the back. Benatia alongside Chiellini and Barzagli still offer a lot of guarantees.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby Achilles » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:39 pm

I'm happy for Milan, they spend wisely in the summer transfer window but if they can't make it for the CL spot they are literally doomed.
Still though it's a great and traditional European powerhouse, we need Milan back in the CL as fierce competitors. I have much respect for them but I have to admit that they are overreacting and being overenthusiastic, their team it's full of potential but that's it, even if they sign Bellotti.

I can understand them though, they were in deep sh!t the last 4-5 years, undeservedly IMO, just to think that Bayern one day will hit -almost- rock bottom like Milan did in the recent years it would be nightmare and every quality transfer will be boosted. I do understand.
Still though a bunch of quality players and an extreme makeover doesn't get you anywhere without chemistry and co-operation in every level. Spending doesn't guarantee you nothing and let's be honest, the only world class player they have at the moment is Bonnucci. It will take time to see this project flourish but if goes in the right way they can rapidly become a real AC Milan. No doubt.

Bonnucci's transfer was a shocker, this guy must have been into some serious fights behind the curtains with staff and teammates, now I really wanna know what the hell happened in that damn CL final and Juventus didn't showed up in the second quarter, considering this transfer then Leo paid his fare price of his actions(La Stampa) and if some of the rumors are true then he is seriously a problematic personality.

PS:Add that D.Alves left hem asap.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Valerio » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Achilles wrote:I'm happy for Milan, they spend wisely in the summer transfer window but if they can't make it for the CL spot they are literally doomed.
Still though it's a great and traditional European powerhouse, we need Milan back in the CL as fierce competitors. I have much respect for them but I have to admit that they are overreacting and being overenthusiastic, their team it's full of potential but that's it, even if they sign Bellotti.

I can understand them though, they were in deep sh!t the last 4-5 years, undeservedly IMO, just to think that Bayern one day will hit -almost- rock bottom like Milan did in the recent years it would be nightmare and every quality transfer will be boosted. I do understand.
Still though a bunch of quality players and an extreme makeover doesn't get you anywhere without chemistry and co-operation in every level. Spending doesn't guarantee you nothing and let's be honest, the only world class player they have at the moment is Bonnucci. It will take time to see this project flourish but if goes in the right way they can rapidly become a real AC Milan. No doubt.

Bonnucci's transfer was a shocker, this guy must have been into some serious fights behind the curtains with staff and teammates, now I really wanna know what the hell happened in that damn CL final and Juventus didn't showed up in the second quarter, considering this transfer then Leo paid his fare price of his actions(La Stampa) and if some of the rumors are true then he is seriously a problematic personality.

PS:Add that D.Alves left hem asap.

Mandzukic seems to have spoke about it

Extraordinary details are emerging about Leonardo Bonucci and Dani Alves in a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final, confirmed by Mario Mandzukic.

There were already reports of a row at half-time in Cardiff between Bonucci and Paulo Dybala, denied by everyone involved, but it now seems as if the only incorrect detail was the protagonist and the timing.

It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala.

“I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic.

“It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again.

“They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas.

“As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed.

“This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow.

“I thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession.

“He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none.

“At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat.

“Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out.

“It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.”

This would explain why Bonucci was sold to Milan for just €42m and Dani Alves even had his contract terminated early by mutual consent.

It also makes clear why the only Juve player to publicly salute Bonucci was Gigi Buffon, while Dani Alves was also largely ignored after his move to PSG
football-italia.net
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Mario Mandzukic responded to the furore over a fake interview about Dani Alves and Leonardo Bonucci by assuring “I always speak face-to-face.”

The Juventus striker had been quoted as telling a Serbian reporter about a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final against Real Madrid in Cardiff.

However, it was later proved to be a fake story that gained traction online.

“Words have been attributed to me regarding Dani and Leo. I have NEVER said such things,” wrote Mandzukic on social media.

“Who knows me knows that I never talk behind anyone’s back.

“If I have to say something, I always speak face-to-face and those were NOT my words.

“Don’t worry guys, FAKE.”
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Then he should tell the people what happened since Alves left in a hurry and for free and Bonucci got sold within 2 days to Milan
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Isabella » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Valerio wrote:Then he should tell the people what happened since Alves left in a hurry and for free and Bonucci got sold within 2 days to Milan

Allegri happened... Juve renewed him and sold the players who he do not wanted anymore at Juve aka Bonucci and Alves...
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Pelin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:21 pm

l still can't believe they gave 10 m euros net wages to Bonucci(8+2bonuses). And we are talking about a dry loan with such a rich team regarding Sanches. #-o
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Isabella » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Pelin wrote:l still can't believe they gave 10 m euros net wages to Bonucci(8+2bonuses). And we are talking about a dry loan with such a rich team regarding Sanches. #-o

Is not that Bonucci wages: first the biggest net who appeared on the press is 7,5 + 2,5 but is likely fake and more reliable (and less proJuve sources) said Bonucci wages will be 6,5 m euros net (+ bonus) who is a much more credible sum
6,5 is exactly the same wages of Juve top paid (Dybala and Higuain) and half million more than Donnarumma
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Pelin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Isabella wrote:
Pelin wrote:l still can't believe they gave 10 m euros net wages to Bonucci(8+2bonuses). And we are talking about a dry loan with such a rich team regarding Sanches. #-o

Is not that Bonucci wages: first the biggest net who appeared on the press is 7,5 + 2,5 but is likely fake and more reliable (and less proJuve sources) said Bonucci wages will be 6,5 m euros net (+ bonus) who is a much more credible sum
6,5 is exactly the same wages of Juve top paid (Dybala and Higuain) and half million more than Donnarumma

Per il difensore un quinquennale da 7.5 milioni a stagione più bonus. Massimo raggiungibile: 10 milioni, il top per un calciatore di A.

That's what GDS said about his wage.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News