You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leonardo Bonucci

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Leonardo Bonucci

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Move the conversation to the international transfer and rumors thread....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Leonardo Bonucci

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:35 pm

They should be contenders for the EL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:57 pm

The situation with Milan its much more complex than it appears on the surface. The chinese companies that apparently retreated from Yonghong Li's consortium are still supporting them from the shadow, with money transfered to Li in offshore counts from shadow banking system. The Elliot money surely helped but they have much more money, just they have to fend the political restrictions regarding capital outflows from China. So, they have lots of money that are from the chinese shadow banking system, more than what we now from the surface with Elliot. Look one of the most credible italian sources who said very early about Costa and James deals, counts that they alreadey spent 207 millions and they are just 15 millions away from what Cairo askes for Belloti. If they get Belloti or Auba will mean that Milan invested almost 300 millions just for the transfers fees, without salaries and agents. They will spend 300 millions, more than Elliot gave them for the aquisition of the club, money that come from the chinese shadow banking system via offshore.

Tancredi Palmeri‏Verified account @tancredipalmeri 49m49 minutes ago

Milan 2017 transfers campaign is now officially the most expensive ever in the history of Italian football: 207 millions of € - and counting

They dont care about this bullshit with debt and financial balance like the german clubs, next year they will putt the financial balence in order pomping the same amount of money from dark bank system of China, the same how the owners of City and PSG did and they will be al right. The financial fair play is more flexible now, after the first 2 years, PSG and City find the way to spend big, even if they spend more than they produce, becuase are not Real, Barca, Bayern or United. The debt it is the owners club debt so he can channel money in the club to cover the FFP.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:09 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:They should be contenders for the EL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even Real Madrid spent more then 300 millions in just one transfer window. They are chellenging directly for Scudetto not just for a CL place. The Europa League is already won.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby bastos80 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Lol. Even though they've spent that much their squad is nothing special.
They just had to spend that much to turn their pile of shit into something acceptable.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:58 pm

bastos80 wrote:Lol. Even though they've spent that much their squad is nothing special.
They just had to spend that much to turn their pile of shit into something acceptable.

Take in account that Bayerns hole squad on transfermarkt.de is at about 500-600 millions. If you spend 300 millions already in one summer you are starting to catch the big clubs. Neither Real, nor, United with Pogba or City last summer spendt more than 220-250 millions.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby bastos80 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:04 pm

You need at least 2-3 summers like that for a club like Milan to catch up with us.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:17 pm

bastos80 wrote:You need at least 2-3 summers like that for a club like Milan to catch up with us.

You are right, because they have to play together, but Im worried that more and more clubs are willing to spend BIG on players, more than us in the long term. Not just Real and Barca, but 4 english clubs and who knows PGS and Milan. In the end we cant neutralize this spending spree just my working under the radar and make smart transfers. Im afraid that our club not to be sinked in this ocean of dollars by chinese and petroleum owners.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby avushka » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:32 pm

For me, that's the most bizarre transfer (aside from Borini’s) of this window. I guess that was the sport of money. Money was enough to lure a superb defender. As according to the schedule https://777score.com/football/teams/bayern-munich-4138 there will be some plays this summer, so let's watch and pursue the guy, who knows.. 8)
avushka
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:39 pm

I thought this subject was moved to the international transfer and rumors thread...

My money on Juve winning Serie A, that will prove once again that spending big isn't everything. Even if it would be too much to win it 7 times in a row. :?

Hmm if Milan reach top 4, they can be happy.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:43 pm

bastos80 wrote:You need at least 2-3 summers like that for a club like Milan to catch up with us.

For me Milan has the same strategy as PSG in 2011 in bigger.

PSG did the same : the first summer they sign good players (most of them are not there anymore) : Bisevac, Lugano, Matuidi, Menez, Pastore, Gameiro, Sissoko

The second summer they start to buy bigger : Thiago Silva, Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic, Verratti

I expect Milan to do the same if they qualify for UCL.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby bastos80 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:45 pm

avushka wrote:For me, that's the most bizarre transfer (aside from Borini’s) of this window. I guess that was the sport of money. Money was enough to lure a superb defender. As according to the schedule https://777score.com/football/teams/bayern-munich-4138 there will be some plays this summer, so let's watch and pursue the guy, who knows.. 8)

Apparently he fell out with the squad and the coach during the CL Final and he doesn't want to move out of Italy because of his family.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:47 pm

bastos80 wrote:
avushka wrote:For me, that's the most bizarre transfer (aside from Borini’s) of this window. I guess that was the sport of money. Money was enough to lure a superb defender. As according to the schedule https://777score.com/football/teams/bayern-munich-4138 there will be some plays this summer, so let's watch and pursue the guy, who knows.. 8)

Apparently he fell out with the squad and the coach during the CL Final and he doesn't want to move out of Italy because of his family.

Isn't he discretely advertising a website? I didn't bother to open that link...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:47 pm

JANCKER wrote:I thought this subject was moved to the international transfer and rumors thread...

My money on Juve winning Serie A, that will prove once again that spending big isn't everything. Even if it would be too much to win it 7 times in a row. :?

Hmm if Milan reach top 4, they can be happy.

At this stage, they are stronger than Roma and Napoli. Maybe Napoli are very close to them , more than Roma who lost Rudiger and Salah and maybe even Naingollan. So on paper Milan would have to finish on the second position.If they get Auba or Belloti they are at Juventus level. Alves gone, Bonucci gone, and they take Costa, Schick, De Sciglio, Caldara... their only top singing will be Bernardeschi, because Matic, Matuidi or Nzonzi from Sevilla for the central zona are not Juve level. Inter are out with Sabatini on the lead.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby bastos80 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:48 pm

JANCKER wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Isn't he discretely advertising a website? I didn't bother to open that link...

It's just our team schedule with all the matches.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News