You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leonardo Bonucci

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leonardo Bonucci

Postby Isabella » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Pelin wrote:
Isabella wrote:
Pelin wrote:l still can't believe they gave 10 m euros net wages to Bonucci(8+2bonuses). And we are talking about a dry loan with such a rich team regarding Sanches. #-o

Is not that Bonucci wages: first the biggest net who appeared on the press is 7,5 + 2,5 but is likely fake and more reliable (and less proJuve sources) said Bonucci wages will be 6,5 m euros net (+ bonus) who is a much more credible sum
6,5 is exactly the same wages of Juve top paid (Dybala and Higuain) and half million more than Donnarumma

Per il difensore un quinquennale da 7.5 milioni a stagione più bonus. Massimo raggiungibile: 10 milioni, il top per un calciatore di A.

That's what GDS said about his wage.

I know and is not a very reliable source on that... After the ownership's change most of the Italian press usually is not much reliable on Milan or at least most of the big sources (Sky, GDS, CDS, TS, Repubblicaand often also Mediaset and Mediaset Premium) for many reasons (they are either too much proJuve, proInter or too close to the old ownership and management)
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:22 am

MUTU wrote:Mario Mandzukic responded to the furore over a fake interview about Dani Alves and Leonardo Bonucci by assuring “I always speak face-to-face.”

The Juventus striker had been quoted as telling a Serbian reporter about a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final against Real Madrid in Cardiff.

However, it was later proved to be a fake story that gained traction online.

“Words have been attributed to me regarding Dani and Leo. I have NEVER said such things,” wrote Mandzukic on social media.

“Who knows me knows that I never talk behind anyone’s back.

“If I have to say something, I always speak face-to-face and those were NOT my words.

“Don’t worry guys, FAKE.”

Yes saw this by Mandzu on sportmediaset. He denied ever saying anything like that

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Isabella » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:40 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Mario Mandzukic responded to the furore over a fake interview about Dani Alves and Leonardo Bonucci by assuring “I always speak face-to-face.”

The Juventus striker had been quoted as telling a Serbian reporter about a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final against Real Madrid in Cardiff.

However, it was later proved to be a fake story that gained traction online.

“Words have been attributed to me regarding Dani and Leo. I have NEVER said such things,” wrote Mandzukic on social media.

“Who knows me knows that I never talk behind anyone’s back.

“If I have to say something, I always speak face-to-face and those were NOT my words.

“Don’t worry guys, FAKE.”

Yes saw this by Mandzu on sportmediaset. He denied ever saying anything like that

Exactly. That and Barzagli's words confirm who at 90% Bonucci and Alves left because Allegri asked to sell them
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:09 am

But still, I do believe that something did happen at the half time break...
They came out like scared dogs...

Juve shouldn't buy another CB.
they should bring Caldara this year instead of the next , play him together with Rugani and add to the duo, one from Chiellini ,Benatia, Barzagli.
Always change the experienced guy in order to make them grow

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:30 am

I woudn't bring in another cb if we play with 4-x-x
you have 2 starters and 2 good subs.
If you really need bring in a kid from the second team/primavera

I really would like to know what happened as well.... but nobody is talking.

All we know is that
Allegri and Bonucci insulted each other during Juventus-Palermo.
At the end of the game Bonucci instead of staying with the rest and thanking the fans ran into the change room and seems to have physically hit Allegri.
He got punished by the club and we have seen the whole Porto thing with him sitting like the bad donkey at school. He only missed the hat.
Something happened during Cardiff final in the locker room between Bonucci and someone
Bonucci gone to Milan for 8m net income (so 16m gross) + bonus making him the most paid player in Italy.
Dunno why he refused to go abroad as I bet Guardiola would buy the man.
Last edited by Valerio on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:19 am

Valerio wrote:I woudn't bring in another cb if we play with 4-x-x

All is known is that
At the end of the game Bonucci instead of staying with the rest and thanking the fans ran into the change room and seems to have physically hit Allegri.
He punished by the club and we have seen the whole Porto thing with him sitting like the bad donkey at school. He only missed the hat.
Something happened during Cardiff final in the locker room between Bonucci and someone
Bonucci gone to Milan for 8m net income (so 16m gross) + bonus making him the most paid player in Italy.

Conte, actually.
But apparently he did not want to leave Italy. Reason being his family

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:27 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Valerio wrote:I woudn't bring in another cb if we play with 4-x-x

All is known is that
He punished by the club and we have seen the whole Porto thing with him sitting like the bad donkey at school. He only missed the hat.

Conte, actually.
But apparently he did not want to leave Italy. Reason being his family

yes his child has some ugly health problems and it seems that one of the best hospitals for his treatment is in Turin.
That why Milan managed this bargain.
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby avushka » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:59 pm

bastos80 wrote:
avushka wrote:For me, that's the most bizarre transfer (aside from Borini’s) of this window. I guess that was the sport of money. Money was enough to lure a superb defender. As according to the schedule https://777score.com/football/teams/bayern-munich-4138 there will be some plays this summer, so let's watch and pursue the guy, who knows.. 8)

Apparently he fell out with the squad and the coach during the CL Final and he doesn't want to move out of Italy because of his family.

Oh.., did he :? About the family factor I didn't know
avushka
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Isabella » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:30 pm

We can not know what happened in Cardiff and if Bonucci was really involved...
Milan will pay him 6/6.5 millions net + bonus (the highest sum I heard is 7.5 + 2.5 bonus but the most reliable sources all reported always the 6/6.5 net). Both Conte and Guardiola were reported interested in buying Bonucci but the player do not wish leave Italy so Juve needed him to go and was forced to sell him for a reasonable price to Milan.
Both Bonucci and Alves were likely sold because Allegri wanted them out of Juve for renewing and both Buffon and Barzagli heavily hinted at that
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News