You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Min » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:28 pm

After missing De Bruyne this would be brilliant player for us!!!! (although I am always against weakening our bundesliga rivals:)
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Achilles » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:29 pm

Goretzka & Thiago can co-exist there is no problem for Thiago since he is fit and on form he starts. Pluralism is beneficial. The only player who is not happy atm is Renato and who knows we might offload Vidal and R.Sanches gets his new fresh start.

Goretzka for free was a no brainer.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:47 pm

prasun77 wrote:DO YOU WANT BIG NEWS? DO YOU WANT BIG NEWS? THEN YOU GOT BIG NEWS..
Can't see tweet? Click here!

Dude, seriously?

twotwice.jpg

:mrgreen: . Good for him. Relied on his sources to confirm the deal was done back in the summer, then doubted a bit, then got things (allegedly) right at the end.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:46 am

Min wrote:After missing De Bruyne this would be brilliant player for us!!!! (although I am always against weakening our bundesliga rivals:)

if Bayern didn't sign him, he would go to Barcelona or Liverpool. in all case, it would weaken Schalke.

Also considering Bayern did more for Schalke than Barca or Liverpool in terms of new TV deal, thanks to Bayern's aggressive marketing, overseas deal improved as well.if they make CL, they will earn a very good revenue.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:47 am

l like Schalke, they have a good coach, good MGT. They are ambitious unlike BVB. They already declared that they are not a selling club anymore. Yet, their debts is a big problem for them, this is why l want them to go to CL. Let's see what Rb Leipzig will do though l don't have much hope for BVB.

l hope Tolisso can adapt to Bayern much better in Rückrunde. His defensive game and passing still a big problem. Goretzka also must improve his passing. if they don't, we might have problem in midfield.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby nnemani92 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:46 am

=D> Wow, relieved that we finally got Goretzka. I disagree though about selling Vidal. I think as far as the central midfield pairing goes we should have one of Martinez/Vidal alongside Tolisso/Goretzka at all times. However good your defense is you need a mid-field that is always protecting it, its one of the reasons we were so solid in 2013 and in lieu of that we have to have a pure destroyer on the field. So, IMO the board should extend with Vidal considering he has been mostly injury free and he has Javi to rotate with.
As far as the winger situation goes I desperately want Dybala. Don't know if he plays on the wings for Juve or not but he is the perfect replacement for Robben, probably an upgrade even if you consider Robben at his peak. He looks lightning quick, is great at dribbling and is great as a goal threat. I doubt he will come for cheap, probably north of 100m for sure. But, if we must break the bank I don't think there is any other player we should rather get. Also he recently signed with Adidas so they could perhaps help sweeten things for us. With him, Muller, James, Coman, Thiago and Lewy we have the all four attacking positions amply covered with world class players.
nnemani92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
India

Postby Paphlagonian » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:34 am

nnemani92 wrote:=D>
As far as the winger situation goes I desperately want Dybala. Don't know if he plays on the wings for Juve or not but he is the perfect replacement for Robben, probably an upgrade even if you consider Robben at his peak. He looks lightning quick, is great at dribbling and is great as a goal threat. I doubt he will come for cheap, probably north of 100m for sure.

Dybala isn't a winger mate WTAF? Only player can really replace Robben is Leroy Sane. He's left footed, good winger, pacey, dribbler, curves really good. Put him some long shots and there you go. You got yourself a new Robben. Sane has better weak foot. He's young, hungry and isn't even greedy like Robben he passes the ball when necessary. I'd say these are huge improvements over Robben. It took 30 years for Robben to leave half of his greed.
Paphlagonian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby nnemani92 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:49 am

Paphlagonian wrote:Dybala isn't a winger mate WTAF? Only player can really replace Robben is Leroy Sane. He's left footed, good winger, pacey, dribbler, curves really good. Put him some long shots and there you go. You got yourself a new Robben. Sane has better weak foot. He's young, hungry and isn't even greedy like Robben he passes the ball when necessary. I'd say these are huge improvements over Robben. It took 30 years for Robben to leave half of his greed.

Well, to be fair neither did Ribery when he first came to us, he used to play as a 10. But, as I said Dybala has the skillset to do well in a Robben role. Secondly, Juve are pretty much a selling club, I doubt if City will let go of Sane that easily. They're probably listening to offers for Dybala right now.
nnemani92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
India

Postby Paphlagonian » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:58 am

I watched Ribery live in 2005 for three months and he was still a right winger back then in Galatasaray. It was forever in his mind to play on the wing I won't be saying the same for Dybala because Dybala says he's a modern number 10 and expects to play in CAM. Sane would cost much less than Dybala because Juve clearly made it clear that they won't be selling Dybala cheap. Especially in a market where Mbappe went for €180m. On the other hand we can convince Guardiola much more easily.
Paphlagonian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby nnemani92 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:55 am

Well, Ribery came to us from Marseille and he was deployed at AM pretty often in his initial years at Bayern, maybe not as much as on the wings but it's only after LVG and Heynckes after him that Ribery became a pure winger. Maybe Ribery isn't the best example, you could look at Mbappe. He mostly played CF at Monaco but he plays on the right for PSG and he is still killing it to say the least. The point I am trying to make is it doesn't matter what role Dybala plays as off now, he has the skills to replace Robben.
I doubt City will have any compulsions to sell Sane and I hardly think Guardiola is going to help us out, he basically nicked Sane from under our noses. Secondly, I agree Dybala will be expensive but IMO there is a 100% chance he will be sold this season. Personally, I think he will get sold for 120m or less. While that is ridiculous money Bayern can afford it. Weather Uli will be willing to fork out that kind of money, I don't know, but I think the guy is worth it.
nnemani92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Some cold water :

Christian Heidel to Sky: "Jörg Neubauer [Goretzka's agent] has yesterday confirmed to me that there is no decision so far"

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:24 pm

Only a matter of time....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:41 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Christian Heidel to Sky: "Jörg Neubauer [Goretzka's agent] has yesterday confirmed to me that there is no decision so far"

It's from sport1.de... I think that we should exclude that particular source from this forum, I'll go as far to claim that they get paid to write these things/rumours/news for Bayern, they're completely bias against us that is ridiculous.

As for Heidel and the MGT of Schalke, they prove again and again how much clueless they are and incompetent to run such a big club like S04 with their nonexistent management in many matters for all these years, Kolasinac & Goretzka leaving for free are some of their big... successes lately with Max Meyer coming up asap.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Roonzil » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:04 pm

I'm gonna wait with the actual celebrations until we get something official...too much noise around this transfer for my taste.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:05 pm

Goretzka is ours, full stop.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News