You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby America USA » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Spanish media :lol:
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:06 pm

This guy is a Bayern player one way or another, these other “sources” just want to generate sales to their site....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:18 pm

For some reason I'm starting to become doubtful about his move to Bayern.

I thought it was a done deal, but when players like Neuer or Lewandowski joined us, there weren't so many rumours linking them to other clubs. Everyone knew the deals were done, so they weren't linked to other clubs

But with Goretzka is being totally different.

I just hope we don't miss out on a player like him
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Viva La Bayern » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:23 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:For some reason I'm starting to become doubtful about his move to Bayern.

I thought it was a done deal, but when players like Neuer or Lewandowski joined us, there weren't so many rumours linking them to other clubs. Everyone knew the deals were done, so they weren't linked to other clubs

But with Goretzka is being totally different.

I just hope we don't miss out on a player like him

Remain confident! Remember Real tried to Hi-jack the Lewy deal. It was done and everyone knew it but it didnt stop certain teams when a super star like that is available on a free transfer. To be honest the clubs wouldnt be doing their job if they at least didnt talk to Goretzka/his representation and in most cases it takes less then that to make a link/story out of it.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Oggy121 wrote:Goretzka is not a Martinez replacement. He is a #8 and Martinez is a #6. We have too many midfields for 2 positions. If Bayern buy Goretzka, they must sell Sanches and another CDM, may be Vidal

So if we buy one, we must sell two? Weird...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gumboduncan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:22 am

I'm still confident that Kalle and Uli will finalize the deal with Goretzka. Remember that Uli wants German players and I'm pretty sure that he'll go all out to sign Goretzka.

Vidal will 100% leave us next summer, maybe even this January.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Pelin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:32 am

Firstly, Martinez is a destroyer and he has nothing to do with Goretzka. Goretzka has good tecnique, a good runner, defensively good player. if he improves his defensive game, he can be a good Vidal replacement.

Secondly, Martinez is 29 and still has 2-3 years at highest level. We also have Tolisso. it's only November. Just give time to him. He is doing pretty well with France NT. His defensive aspect of the game is improving, same goes for his passing. Honestly, Goretzka is German and he is free.yet he is not a rare element on the market. if we miss out on him, it's not a problem for us.instead of him, signing a young regista would be wiser for us.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby America USA » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:14 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nuary.html

Now I am a bit worried, I know it is the Daily Mail but too many clubs are apparently interested in his services. I don’t like this. Also, nothing concrete has come up linking him to Bayern. This could end badly for us!
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Achilles » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:43 pm

America USA wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5105713/Arsenal-open-talks-Leon-Goretzka-January.html

Now I am a bit worried, I know it is the Daily Mail but too many clubs are apparently interested in his services. I don’t like this. Also, nothing concrete has come up linking him to Bayern. This could end badly for us!

Most of our transfers came out of nowhere, it's very common act from the board going blind side for a transfer.
Obviously a talent like Goretzka who is having a very good individual season atm will have plenty of options being a free agent, this is absolutely normal and as long as he comes cheap or free then I'm not worried, we can afford his salary and convince him to play in red shirt. The competition will be stiff which is normal, star-talent from Germany and free, what would you expect ?

I can't imagine any player who wants to make the big step choosing Arsenal at the moment while City has many options in the midfield department but they ain't that great or better than Bayern, they're just on a roll now we'll see how this will end up and as for Juventus, I really don't think that he is a good fit there and we can match their offer in every aspect unlike City who might end up offering absurd salary to him like 10-15m a year just for the show. Whatever, Goretzka is a must signing if we want to rejuvenate, a calculated risk because of his fee, he is a good footballer already.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:56 pm

According to Marca, he is likely to join Barcelona in January

I think he is quite similar to Paulinho so I'm not sure where would he play :-k
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Roonzil » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

I can't find anything on the SportBild website though....
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:40 pm

I lost much hope that we'll sign him, especially if Barcelona are truly in for him which would likely raise salary figures well into the red.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:43 pm

MUTU wrote:I lost much hope that we'll sign him, especially if Barcelona are truly in for him which would likely raise salary figures well into the red.

Yeah same...unless we made a pretty solid deal with him last year. But it's too much smoke for there not to be a fire somewhere.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby gumboduncan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:44 pm

I will be very surprised if Schalke sell Goretzka in January. Unless it will be an enormous offer of 40-50 million (No club will offer that for a player that has 6 months left on his contract anyways). Schalke is playing well and could be fighting for the top 4 spot that will give them Champions League next season. Without Goretzka during the second half they won't have a chance of that.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby BayernFL117 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Just wanted to post a more recent highlight video. Hope we don't miss out on him, has the work rate of Basti with the flair of Pogba.
BayernFL117
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News