You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Bazi » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:10 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Sky Sports claims he's off to Schalke. I think it'll be easier getting him from Schalke than from Bochum!

Yeah Schalke apparently raised their offer instead of going through labor court and the negotiations are very advanced.

He's a great talent and I think Schalke is the right step for him because the Bayern and Dortmund central midfields are just stuffed as it is.

For the future it's good to know that Schalke is willing to sell their players to us as long as the money is right. I believe we'll gladly meet their demands should Goretzka live up to the hype and major expectations.

Meanwhile Schalke might finally fill that creative void in central midfield which has haunted them for so long.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Good transfer. The Bundesliga should have 4 strong CL competitors next season. It is slowly creating its own big four now.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Good transfer. The Bundesliga should have 4 strong CL competitors next season. It is slowly creating its own big four now.
If you are referring to FCB,BVB,Schalke and...Leverkusen as "Big Four" I strongly believe that Leverkusen is miles away from that.Besides that S04 needs a top class coach,they have everything to be a great European top club(money,star players,world class stadium,youth academies,sponsors etc) but Leverkusen is far away from that.

About Goretzka,I have high expectations for him too,I like him more than Can because of his vision and technique,he is more complete as a footballer and it's a very very good signing for S04 that's for sure,they have to invest in him,along with Meyer and Draxler they have a huge(!) future talent trio.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Achilles wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Good transfer. The Bundesliga should have 4 strong CL competitors next season. It is slowly creating its own big four now.
If you are referring to FCB,BVB,Schalke and...Leverkusen as "Big Four" I strongly believe that Leverkusen is miles away from that.Besides that S04 needs a top class coach,they have everything to be a great European top club(money,star players,world class stadium,youth academies,sponsors etc) but Leverkusen is far away from that.

About Goretzka,I have high expectations for him too,I like him more than Can because of his vision and technique,he is more complete as a footballer and it's a very very good signing for S04 that's for sure,they have to invest in him,along with Meyer and Draxler they have a huge(!) future talent trio.

Who else is even close to Leverkusen then?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Imagine Draxler, Meyer, Goretzka and... Rode and Can at the same squad in summer 2014.

Perversion in the S04 midfield. (I know FCBM, I couldn't resist not to write down this SF) :mrgreen:

Then they need to buy a new GK, one LB, one CB, one winger and one more striker so they can attack the Bundesliga title. That would be my vision how to build strong Schalke. Fortunately, this is not going to happen. :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Achilles » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Achilles wrote:

Who else is even close to Leverkusen then?
I can't say for sure,in terms of quality and stability no one.
Is more likely to me as "big three" S04,BVB,FCB I don't say that Leverkusen can't keep up in the future,of course they can,but right now I don't think so.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JJJ » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:09 pm

FCB general wrote:Then they need to buy a new GK, one LB, one CB, one winger and one more striker so they can attack the Bundesliga title. That would be my vision how to build strong Schalke. Fortunately, this is not going to happen. :mrgreen:

GK - I don't think so. They've Unnerstall, Hildebrand, Fährmann, who all are on decent level in my opinion. First and last one are pretty young to develop, second is giving some experiement. Good competition to the spot already.

LB - Fuchs' good, super assister from crosses (especially to Huntelaar). And the other one is Kolasinac, 20 years old, I think he even played against us too - so developing. It would be the same thing with us to buy a new LB because Contento. So no.

CB - Papadopoulos, Matip both only 21 years old, last one has already 108 apps for S04! + Höwedes. New CB is not needed, maybe an replacement for Metzelder who retired, so nothing special.

Winger - Yes, to replace Afellay, who was most of the time injured. There's Farfan, Barnetta, Draxler, Bastos. Maybe they want to give more playing time for Meyer, so then new winger isn't needed.

Striker - Huntelaar, Szalai, Pukki. More like a star player, good, young prospect. OK for me.

They need to realise their potential.
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Experience my friend, experience. No, they don't have time. Look what happened with Neuer and the rest of the players.

They need width and experience and of course, class. You can't keep some guys and hope none of them won't express desire to leave when they see lack of ambition by the club.

GK must be someone as Trapp, Baumann, ter Stegen, etc. Fährmann is not the first choice anymore and Timo is not the same as it was in Stuttgart.

Fuchs is an avrage and he can't be a NT member, with that he can't be something serious in great S04. Even Uchida sometimes doesn't look good, though.

All these wingers what you mentioned worth almost nothing against Bayern and the rest of the Euro elite. Draxler is more attacking midfielder, Farfan is a good one, but still no the 3rd one and the subs for these guys.

One modern defensive midfielder, central midfielders.

Attack is ok with these guys, but you need a different profile of striker. Something like Hermann from Gladbach would be awesome to S04.

Still too much holes there which there need to be fixed. They progress veeeeeeery slowly and Arsenal example is the best to show what happens when you don't show enough ambitions to improve the club and move to the higher level.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Idk if this should go in the transfer thread but he got a lot of praise from Gerland....
Can't see tweet? Click here!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby bastos80 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:55 pm

He will end up at Bayern one day.

Götze
Goretzka - Höjbjerg

Will be our midfield one day. 8) 8)
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby runaway » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:32 am

This guy's long shots are amazing. I hope he develops more in the CM tbh. Although he's becoming a complete midfielder as it is.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:43 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:14 pm

I've loved him since his Bochum days and he has been playing a big part at Schalke(not to mention he always kills it in my FM saves). With Alonso looking to part and Vidal not getting any younger I hope he will be in Bayern's midfield of the future!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Coman » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Yes please.

That would mean Kimmich RB over Lahm.
Rudy replacing Alonso.
Goretzka replacing Kimmich.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng(Süle), Hummels(Süle), Alaba - Vidal(Martinez) - Robben(Müller), Müller(James), Thiago(Vidal), Ribéry(Coman) - Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:24 pm

If he comes, then it means we're playing 433 for sure.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News