You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Bluex145 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Roonzil wrote:Die Welt reporting today that their sources indicate that Goretzka is leaning towards a Barcelona move...

Tobias Holtkamp heard it - he said it in his text about Bayern.
Bluex145
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:40 pm

JANCKER wrote:As I said people see what they want to see, he wants to see a shit Muller and he sees just that... but the most important thing is that he sees everything regarding Pep as brilliant. 'He was never the greatest footballer' reveals how much he appreciates him, he talks about him like he's finished. What does the guy need to do more to be considered a great footballer? As I said you can take your opinion and shove it up that place.

Greatest =/= great, good.
Are you illiterate?
Maybe you should write an E-Mail to Müller if he's that important to you. Maybe he'll allow you to wipe his ass ;)

America USA wrote:
bastos80 wrote:lol, you're simply a muppet who can't accept criticism on your favorite. So speak for yourself.
Now you can jack off to Müller again for winning the ball before he assisted Lewandowski. Shame he did shit all before and after that.

In my ideal eleven Müller and James play together because of Müller's qualities which aren't the ones you think of first when you think about a footballer. But shame you're too blinded to even comprehend what I'm saying.

Take it easy man. You’re getting too worked up :o

There's just nothing else you can do but getting worked up on a dickhead like JANCKER.
No idea why he's unable to discuss it out with me properly, I must've done something to him in my earlier life. Or maybe because I didn't jump on the Pep hate train?
Telling me to shove it up my ass because he disagrees with me, come on.
Last edited by bastos80 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Roonzil wrote:Die Welt reporting today that their sources indicate that Goretzka is leaning towards a Barcelona move...

All those Barcelona reports don’t have an ounce of credibility. Whereas I have read news that Juventus backed off fir Goretzka when they cane to know that Bayern really want him because Juve have a good relation with us and don’t wanna mess that up.

Uefalona is using their usual tapping tactics to unsettle players by planting baseless reports everywhere in the media. It is UEFALONA 101.

In the worst case scenario Leon does go to Barcelona then I’d be pretty pissed with Bayern’s board.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Roonzil » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:32 pm

America USA wrote:

All those Barcelona reports don’t have an ounce of credibility. Whereas I have read news that Juventus backed off fir Goretzka when they cane to know that Bayern really want him because Juve have a good relation with us and don’t wanna mess that up.

Uefalona is using their usual tapping tactics to unsettle players by planting baseless reports everywhere in the media. It is UEFALONA 101.

In the worst case scenario Leon does go to Barcelona then I’d be pretty pissed with Bayern’s board.

I still have hope that his relationship to Kimmich and Süle will be a pretty important factor in his decision to join us or not join us.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Pelin » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:16 pm

it looks like that report is created by logic after Jupp's Martinez declaration.

l rate Goretzka, however we must ask ourselves if we really need him. Honestly, l'd go for a ball playing young CM for the future instead a Tolisso v2. also considering 3 of Vidal, Goretzka and Tolisso is too much.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby tflags » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:24 pm

bastos80 wrote:Maybe you should write an E-Mail to Müller if he's that important to you. Maybe he'll allow you to wipe his ass ;)

Bastos, cool it.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Leon Goretzka undecided over Schalke future [source]

Leon Goretzka is still undecided on his Schalke future, according to Kicker, with both Bayern Munich and Barcelona showing an interest throughout the summer.

The report also suggests that the Germany international could sign a new contract with the Bundesliga club that includes an excellent clause that could see Goretzka leave the club for around €70m.

It’s also worth noting that both Goretzka and Schalke head coach Domenico Tedesco are on good terms — which could result in the 22-year-old signing a new deal.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:55 pm

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby Achilles » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:59 pm

Damn... DW isn't like sport1.de
We must not miss on Goretzka
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:05 pm

But we already got Tolisso for 40 million!!!

F*CK
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Achilles wrote:Damn... DW isn't like sport1.de
We must not miss on Goretzka
The source is Mundo Deportivo.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:43 pm

Haha thank god!
I completely ignored it since I saw the DW icon, panic attack :lol:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:18 am

If we don't decide on next coach this will happen. basically anyone with any desired quality will not join due to the uncertainty.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Jorge » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:18 am

aterford wrote:But, as it is, he's 27, will be 28 next season, and 99% of the time you don't see much significant improvement past that age - for the most part, at this point you know basically what you're getting. We shouldn't expect any noticeable improvement, really - this would be an exception, not the rule.

Hard to figure out at what age footballers won't improve anymore to apply this across-the-board concept. These are some "late bloomers": Luca Toni, Klose, Bierhoff, Drogba, Diego Milito, Ian Wright, Solskjaer, Les Ferdinand, Dado Prso, Fabio Grosso, Materazzi, Di Natale, recently Jamie Vardy, ex-Bayern Sandro Wagner seems to be late blooming now and I even consider Ribery a late bloomer. Oops, I almost forgot Tolisso in 3 years from now :oops:

I am sure it is more than 1%, something like 1.2% :oops:

Lastly, based on how Rudy has played so far in the last two years he might as well become a noticeable late bloomer, besides a solid season for Hoff and some games for us he had some good showings at the Conf. Cup this summer and a huge game versus Northern Ireland pairing with Kroos in the heart of midfield for Germany.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby aterford » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:36 am

Jorge wrote:
aterford wrote:But, as it is, he's 27, will be 28 next season, and 99% of the time you don't see much significant improvement past that age - for the most part, at this point you know basically what you're getting. We shouldn't expect any noticeable improvement, really - this would be an exception, not the rule.

Hard to figure out at what age footballers won't improve anymore to apply this across-the-board concept. These are some "late bloomers": Luca Toni, Klose, Bierhoff, Drogba, Diego Milito, Ian Wright, Solskjaer, Les Ferdinand, Dado Prso, Fabio Grosso, Materazzi, Di Natale, recently Jamie Vardy, ex-Bayern Sandro Wagner seems to be late blooming now and I even consider Ribery a late bloomer. Oops, I almost forgot Tolisso in 3 years from now :oops:

I am sure it is more than 1%, something like 1.2% :oops:

Lastly, based on how Rudy has played so far in the last two years he might as well become a noticeable late bloomer, besides a solid season for Hoff and some games for us he had some good showings at the Conf. Cup this summer and a huge game versus Northern Ireland pairing with Kroos in the heart of midfield for Germany.

I would certainly admit that Rudy has been exceeding my expectations thus far (and of course I'd hope he continues to do so) but I'd still stand by saying showing great improvement at his age is not something you'd really 'expect' to see.

Re: Goretzka.....if push comes to shove and Tolisso is the reason we don't get Goretzka that's an utter fail. And if keeping Vidal longer is a factor in not landing him, that's an even bigger fail.
aterford
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News