You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby bastos80 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:32 pm

JANCKER wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Müller was never the greatest footballer

People see what they want to see. You had to wait like 7-8 years to 'prove' your point.

Are you trying to tell me anything apart from Müller's great tactical awareness was great?
Like his passing, his ball control, shooting, dribbling? Anything?
Please take of your pink glasses. Müller's "footballer" skills are mostly average. Or did I say something else?

I must've forgotten it is only allowed to view non-club legends critically. It's not allowed to speak of them as anything but "greatest footballers".
Last edited by bastos80 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Müller is a jack of no trades to be honest

:-&
OK he had a slow down in his form... it all started when he missed that infamous penalty vs Atletico Madrid but I am afraid that you might have a short memory... Does WM 2010 EM2012 WM2014 ring a bell ?

Come on, he's comparing Goretzka to Müller
Müller was never the greatest footballer, he shined because of his positional play and his ability to constantly get on the score sheet.
He's been absolute rubbish for the last 2 years, and I'm afraid if Jupp can't get him back to his old form his career at Bayern is over.

I don't have a short memory, in fact I remember quite well how Müller used to play.
And he will shut all doubters' mouths very soon

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I hope for the sake of this club.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:55 pm

Müller used to be a player with the highest game intelligence. He can't have just lost that. I don't think that's possible.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB12Forever » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:15 am

I am afraid that game intelligence in future football will become more and more irrelevant. Everyone just use the frigging strongest and fastest guys. Imagine Usain Bolt with a bit of football control technique on the pitch, yeah he was interested in football once, probably only doing commercial, but also probably he was really interested, but gave up given he had ZERO football knowledge. But soon later people will be aware of that and start a new campaign of breeding the new generation of players. Bierhoff already said Germany cannot breed players only in one type.
I think France is trying that. And England converted a few track-and-field athletes to professional ballers. Look at Mbappe's muscle. Look at Modeste's goal against us last year. they are insane. No intelligence will work when these guys jump 30cm higher than you, and runs 20% faster than you. (might have exaggerated a bit though)
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:07 am

bastos, take your unbiasedness and shove it up that place... I had my doubts about Muller back in 2010, I didn't think that he'd be this great. Actually, some rival fans rated him much more than me, then I started to see why... in the other hand, I heard some commentator say that he doesn't look like a footballer at all and that he doesn't know why he's given the chance, how do you think that commentator swallowed that BS back after Muller's confirmed greatness, he waited like 7 years to be 'right'... what was he if he wasn't the greatest footballer? The greatest cook? He's still a great footballer. If someone said that James wasn't ever the greatest footballer, you'd turn this place upside down. Enough with this anti-Muller campaign.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:33 am

JANCKER wrote:bastos, take your unbiasedness and shove it up that place... I had my doubts about Muller back in 2010, I didn't think that he'd be this great. Actually, some rival fans rated him much more than me, then I started to see why... in the other hand, I heard some commentator say that he doesn't look like a footballer at all and that he doesn't know why he's given the chance, how do you think that commentator swallowed that BS back after Muller's confirmed greatness, he waited like 7 years to be 'right'... what was he if he wasn't the greatest footballer? The greatest cook? He's still a great footballer. If someone said that James wasn't ever the greatest footballer, you'd turn this place upside down. Enough with this anti-Muller campaign.
Amen.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:13 pm

Keep it civil
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Yeah, so, Goretzka....
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Honigstein said the deal was done right? He's a rot dressed in blau.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:21 pm

tflags wrote:Honigstein said the deal was done right? He's a rot dressed in blau.

Honigstein's not exactly close to Bayern - but everyone knows that...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:27 pm

JANCKER wrote:bastos, take your unbiasedness and shove it up that place... I had my doubts about Muller back in 2010, I didn't think that he'd be this great. Actually, some rival fans rated him much more than me, then I started to see why... in the other hand, I heard some commentator say that he doesn't look like a footballer at all and that he doesn't know why he's given the chance, how do you think that commentator swallowed that BS back after Muller's confirmed greatness, he waited like 7 years to be 'right'... what was he if he wasn't the greatest footballer? The greatest cook? He's still a great footballer. If someone said that James wasn't ever the greatest footballer, you'd turn this place upside down. Enough with this anti-Muller campaign.

lol, you're simply a muppet who can't accept criticism on your favorite. So speak for yourself.
Now you can jack off to Müller again for winning the ball before he assisted Lewandowski. Shame he did shit all before and after that.

In my ideal eleven Müller and James play together because of Müller's qualities which aren't the ones you think of first when you think about a footballer. But shame you're too blinded to even comprehend what I'm saying.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:28 pm

bastos80 wrote:lol, you're simply a muppet who can't accept criticism on your favorite. So speak for yourself.
Now you can jack off to Müller again for winning the ball before he assisted Lewandowski. Shame he did shit all before and after that.

In my ideal eleven Müller and James play together because of Müller's qualities which aren't the ones you think of first when you think about a footballer. But shame you're too blinded to even comprehend what I'm saying.

Take it easy man. You’re getting too worked up :o
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Lahmies » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Müller wasn’t shit at any time in today’s game.
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby JANCKER » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:26 pm

As I said people see what they want to see, he wants to see a shit Muller and he sees just that... but the most important thing is that he sees everything regarding Pep as brilliant. 'He was never the greatest footballer' reveals how much he appreciates him, he talks about him like he's finished. What does the guy need to do more to be considered a great footballer? As I said you can take your opinion and shove it up that place.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Roonzil » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Die Welt reporting today that their sources indicate that Goretzka is leaning towards a Barcelona move...
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News