You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Isabella » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:54 pm

Bayern was willing to pay for Goretzka and Schalke said no. They are trying in any way to make him and Meyer sign new contracts with them but is unlikely they will sign and the mess with Howedes (who was literally pushed out of the door by the managment who now want also decide where and a what price sell him) surely is not helping Schalke
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby gumboduncan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:58 pm

I agree with you Isabella. I think that there is no chance for Goretzka to sign a contract extension with Schalke. To me it's a sign of "revolution" at Schalke now with their new manager. Selling a club icon in Höwedes is not the way Goretzka and Mayer are looking for. But maybe their board are preparing for next summer without Goretzka and Mayer. Cleaning out and starting fresh.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Isabella » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:19 pm

gumboduncan wrote:I agree with you Isabella. I think that there is no chance for Goretzka to sign a contract extension with Schalke. To me it's a sign of "revolution" at Schalke now with their new manager. Selling a club icon in Höwedes is not the way Goretzka and Mayer are looking for. But maybe their board are preparing for next summer without Goretzka and Mayer. Cleaning out and starting fresh.

The point is not selling him, the point is who some genial mind at Schalke thinked was a good idea let Tedesco take away the armband from Howedes and benching him... Maybe Schalke do not exactly wanted sell him but they surely have changed in a couple of weeks Howedes prospective from "I will stay at Schalke forever" in "I want left Schalke now" and that is something pretty impressive (and guaranteed Goretzka and Mayer run next year)
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Roonzil » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:20 pm

The Howedes case makes me so sad. For Howedes, for the Schalke fans and for the Bundesliga...☹️

To Juve as well...of all places

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Isabella » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Roonzil wrote:The Howedes case makes me so sad. For Howedes, for the Schalke fans and for the Bundesliga...☹️

To Juve as well...of all places

Do not tell that to me... I am praying to see him go to Liverpool and not Juve or Inter...
Luckily Juve management do not want spend for him so the deal is not yet done
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby endrity » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:44 pm

Well if you want a player to become great at defending and your choices are Liverpool or Juve, the solution is clear...
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:55 pm

Inter to rival Bayern Munich for out-of-contract midfielder.

Inter are considering a move for Bayern Munich target Leon Goretzka when his Schalke contract expires next summer, reports Calciomercato, via Football Italia.

https://www.football-italia.net/109374/ ... etzka-race
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:22 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Inter to rival Bayern Munich for out-of-contract midfielder.

Inter are considering a move for Bayern Munich target Leon Goretzka when his Schalke contract expires next summer, reports Calciomercato, via Football Italia.

https://www.football-italia.net/109374/ ... etzka-race

He'd be an idiota to refuse us for inter!!!!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB12Forever » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:49 pm

Missing out Goretzka after Draxler and Sane is a signal that Bayern is losing the "mining right" on the big mine of German players. It will be a disaster for Bayern since we are losing our "base". In the mean time BVB are getting Dahoud for 12m (turned down Pool's offer of 25m + signing bonus) and Toljan for 5 m + passlack. The two clubs will go on different directions.

We must get him.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Roonzil » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:53 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:Missing out Goretzka after Draxler and Sane is a signal that Bayern is losing the "mining right" on the big mine of German players. It will be a disaster for Bayern since we are losing our "base". In the mean time BVB are getting Dahoud for 12m (turned down Pool's offer of 25m + signing bonus) and Toljan for 5 m + passlack. The two clubs will go on different directions.

We must get him.

Can we stop panicking every time an Italian or English rumour pops up

Süle rejected Chelsea (who offered 35 mil)...if you want an example comparable to your Dahoud case.

She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:49 pm

Roonzil wrote:
FCB12Forever wrote:Missing out Goretzka after Draxler and Sane is a signal that Bayern is losing the "mining right" on the big mine of German players. It will be a disaster for Bayern since we are losing our "base". In the mean time BVB are getting Dahoud for 12m (turned down Pool's offer of 25m + signing bonus) and Toljan for 5 m + passlack. The two clubs will go on different directions.

We must get him.

Süle rejected Chelsea (who offered 35 mil)...if you want an example comparable to your Dahoud case.

Gotta agree with Roonzil...

WTF dude, we're DROWNING in Germans... Süle, Rudy, Gnabry, Brandt, Goretzka - I'm 99,9% certain those will all be here in a year's time... We also bought Kimmich recently... There's always one or two that get away - but chill please!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Isabella » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:25 am

We must get him.

Passlack is only in loan, one or two years and will be back at BVB. Younger German (and not only) players are more likely to go at BVB than Bayern becauser they thik BVB will give them much more playtime... Draxler and Same are likely two of that players for which Bayern was never an option (because their club were against selling them at Bayern and/or asked too much, if Bayern was really interested in them and we can not be sure of that). Goretzka this winter will be free to decide his next club and likely his choice will be Bayern
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby FCB12Forever » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Roonzil wrote:

We must get him.

I will try not to sound so "panicked" next time :)

From a Schalke POV, the last thing they want to see is to lose Goretzka straight to us, and they didn't see he would come to us for free. If I were them I will struggle desperately to sell Goretzka abroad. Be a diligent salesperson to make it happen.

I valued German players because they are more likely to be integrated easily with the team. Oh of course Austrian and Swiss players, if there are such. *edit* If there are other players that happens to like us, and is good enough, or agrees with us "let's get something done", of course why not !! They should be treated in a very caring way that will make them feel like home.
Obviously we are not drowning with quality German players, we would be drowning with the likes of Andreas Ottl, Christian Lell, Jan Kirchoff, Serdar Tasci and such. Bad thing is, when PL teams offer more $$$ to German players, and if we don't work hard to get the most quality of them, we might have to get the likes of the four names I just mentioned. (And get destroyed by Wolfsburg 5-1 with Magath changing the goalkeeper just to make us embarassed)
Last edited by FCB12Forever on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:31 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:And get destroyed by Wolfsburg 5-1 with Magath changing the goalkeeper just to make us embarassed

Hahahaha I remember the goalkeeper substitution but I had forgotten the scoreline or opponent, just that Magath was the opposing coach.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Ma who?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany