You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Achilles wrote:99,9% of German Internationals will sign for Bayern over Liverpool and at this point the majority of every footballer in the world will sign for Bayern over LFC if the club offers him a fair chance to become a starter by proving himself.

From a sporting perspective you may be right, but things are rarely black and white, are they? In reality, the EPL's mega TV deal allows Liverpool to offer Goretzka a higher salary than FC Bayern can afford (for a reference, check out how we were priced out of signing Alexis Sanchez), besides from the obvious opportunity to play in a more popular league and have more playing time.

In conclusion, it's nowhere near the one-in-a-thousand estimate you made up. Things aren't as rosy as we both would like them to be.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:15 pm

MUTU wrote:From a sporting perspective you may be right, but things are rarely black and white, are they? In reality, the EPL's mega TV deal allows Liverpool to offer Goretzka a higher salary than FC Bayern can afford (for a reference, check out how we were priced out of signing Alexis Sanchez), besides from the obvious opportunity to play in a more popular league and have more playing time.

In conclusion, it's nowhere near the one-in-a-thousand estimate you made up. Things aren't as rosy as we both would like them to be.

I admit that maybe I over-exaggerated there but neither your comparison is right because Leon is an upcoming player and German while Alexis an established world class player who already won some trophies and not German.

In the other hand we might lose once in a while a player because of money and salaries but when did that happened as I said rarely, even in Kroos situation we could easily give him the salary he wanted but we decided not to do so(wrong) while Alexis demands almost double of Kroos salary back then and wants to become our highest earner. I still think that we can actually give that salary to Alexis or any player but we don't want to act that way(I agree) in addition to that I strongly believe that many rising footballers(like Goretzka) and established one will choose career(trophies,history,stats,glory) over money with less possibilities of glory. The traditional clubs will always be strong in the negotiations as long as they are close to trophies of course. I consider Bayern THE top destination in every aspect and if we offer a salary close to the other competitor club then the player will chose us most of the times.

As for Goretzka the only way I see it we end up losing the kid is offering to him something like "Leon, you'll come here as 4th choice and we'll see for the future" if we handle him like that then we'll rightfully lose him but I don't think so, it would be very naive.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 pm

English clubs always offered more wages than Bayern yet, Bayern always got the players. German or non German. Even Bayern's bench's aura is higher than any English teams. Let's accept it first.

Regarding Sanchez, First off, Sanchez is not a player who deserves 15 m euros wages, let alone 25 m euros. Second off, for LW, he has more or less same flaws as Ribery. He even run less than Ribery.

After all, l can't criticize MGT because of Sanchez. But if we don't overpay for a worthy player, l'll do. if we don't be smarter and quicker, l'll do.

Btw, l rate players from EPL, La Liga and Serie A mostly with CL perfonmances. since,

Serie A's low tempo.
La Liga's a softness.
EPL's open play causes overperforming there. Players enjoy so much space.

This is why, Anyone who scouts them only with league perfonmances will make mistakes. Like Jese. or Perez because of this factor, l'm againist signing players from these leagues unless they prove themselves at CL. otherwise, it's so risky.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Mircea_1984 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:57 pm

We will lose him like De Bruyne, Sane etc, because of our board rigidity and willing to wait for another f..... year. Now Schalke and Goretzkas agent are offering him to Barcelona. He doesnt want to stay with Schalke another years, he want to go NOW, and Bayern will just wait. If we lose him too, becuase we dont want to pay and act fast.... You will see that we will lose him, and after that all of you will say that we dont need him.

"Gli agenti di Leon Goretzka, d'intesa con lo Schalke 04, club proprietario del cartellino, hanno offerto il giocatore al Barcellona. E' quanto scrive Mundo Deportivo che, contestualmente, svela l'arcano: l'obiettivo del club tedesco, infatti, è incassare 30 milioni dai catalani piuttosto che veder il giocatore andare a Monaco, sponda Bayern, a partire dall'anno prossimo a parametro zero."
Last edited by Mircea_1984 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:We will lose him like De Bruyne, Sane etc, because of our board rigidity and willing to wait for another f..... year. Now Schalke and Goretzkas agent are offering him to Schalke. He doesnt want to stay with Schalke another years, he want to go NOW, and Bayern will just wait. If we lose him too, becuase we dont want to pay and act fast....

"Gli agenti di Leon Goretzka, d'intesa con lo Schalke 04, club proprietario del cartellino, hanno offerto il giocatore al Barcellona. E' quanto scrive Mundo Deportivo che, contestualmente, svela l'arcano: l'obiettivo del club tedesco, infatti, è incassare 30 milioni dai catalani piuttosto che veder il giocatore andare a Monaco, sponda Bayern, a partire dall'anno prossimo a parametro zero."

you are right! :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mircea_1984 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:We will lose him like De Bruyne, Sane etc, because of our board rigidity and willing to wait for another f..... year. Now Schalke and Goretzkas agent are offering him to Schalke. He doesnt want to stay with Schalke another years, he want to go NOW, and Bayern will just wait. If we lose him too, becuase we dont want to pay and act fast....

you are right! :evil:

Uli and Kalle really think that they are the smartest people in european footbal. Maybe they are right but they should be more ruthless and clinical on the market as well as inthe relanships with the other Bundesliga Clubs. We need faster decisions and more flexibility. We need more risks, agility and speed, on the pitch and off the pitch. Nobody is crying when Dortmund is buying everything that is yound and talented in the BL except Bayern players, but if we go for Goretzka or Brandt or Dembele thant we are killing the competition. We should just give them what they deserve and bring all what is talented. As well, as Real Madrid is buying everythins is yound and talented from other spanish clubs, I dont see these fuss. We will all cry on this forum if we lose another GREAT german central midlfielder, like after we lost Kroos. While he is thriving at Real we got 34 years Alonso, Sanchez and Tolliso, or Rudy, but NONE.... remember this... NONE of them are closer to Kroos than Leon Goretzka, so let him him go to Barca and continueto sleep and plan for the future, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, without taking in consideration that the other big clubs are acting fast and ruthless in the short term and medium term. Real Madrid payed for Cebellos those 20 Millions, while we will wait for 2018, in the mean time Goretzka will be gone.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Pelin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Mundo Deportivo, what a source is. They kept lying all the time.

Btw, MGT wanted to buy him this year, yet Heidel rejected it. Nothing same like KDB or Sane. They didn't even move for Sane. Nevertheless their plan was waiting for 1 year for KDB, then replacing Götze with him, however M.City came too late and signed him. They didn't have time to sell Götze and buy him. since we couldn't have 3 players for one position.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:06 pm

Schalke offered him to Barca? They rejected to sell him to Bayern this summer. They made him their vice captain and made their squad planning with him as a starter. Heidel said that selling him didn't make sense many times. (since nobody would offer big money (80-100 m euros.)) Now they offered him to Barca? it doesn't look realistic from my logic.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Mircea_1984 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Pelin wrote:Schalke offered him to Barca? They rejected to sell him to Bayern this summer. They made him their vice captain and made their squad planning with him as a starter. Heidel said that selling him didn't make sense many times. (since nobody would offer big money (80-100 m euros.)) Now they offered him to Barca? it doesn't look realistic from my logic.

Remember Voller with Vidal in 2011, sending him to Turin.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mircea_1984 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:37 pm

Pelin wrote:Mundo Deportivo, what a source is. They kept lying all the time.

Btw, MGT wanted to buy him this year, yet Heidel rejected it. Nothing same like KDB or Sane. They didn't even move for Sane. Nevertheless their plan was waiting for 1 year for KDB, then replacing Götze with him, however M.City came too late and signed him. They didn't have time to sell Götze and buy him. since we couldn't have 3 players for one position.

What an error. They should have bring him anyway, regardless Gotze. Important was to have De Bruyne THEN when it have to act. Then they could have bench Gotze, send him into the stands, or get rid or him, but not count on him anymore. Integrate De Bruyne into the team and ignore Gotze.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Are you really shitting your pants that badly?!

They didn't want to sell... Now they're selling him to Barcelona? Seems legit...
None of the cases you mentioned are comparable, even though I agree they **** up on Sané...
Bottom line: he's gonna be here next year, so friggin chill, will ya?!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mircea_1984 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:47 pm

#12 wrote:Are you really shitting your pants that badly?!

They didn't want to sell... Now they're selling him to Barcelona? Seems legit...
None of the cases you mentioned are comparable, even though I agree they **** up on Sané...
Bottom line: he's gonna be here next year, so friggin chill, will ya?!

yea,I'm really afraid that Barca or some other big club will snatch him from our nose :(
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Chill - not gonna happen... Also, he would not play here currently... Another year at Schalke is the best thing that could happen to all parties involved...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alduin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:59 pm

If Goretzka wants Bayern he will wait to 2018. Nevertheless, if he just wants to leave, he will go anywhere better than Schalke.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:02 pm

It's a random rumour from El Mundo Deportivo, a newspaper for Barça supporters

They need to sell newspapers so they just created a rumour around Goretzka and Naby Keita :lol:

I'm optimistic that he will join us next summer. There hasn't been any single rumour of him in August. Not since some journalist reported that Liverpool asked for him but Schalke said he's agreed terms with Bayern
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News