You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Chalant » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:01 pm

I am largely favour in a 2-year loan to some club like Nurnberg if we were to get him. Same for Can and Weiser.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:07 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Wow so many shocking things

- When did Afellay say that he didn't want to stay? :shock:
- I know that Holtby likes Premier League but are there strong rumours linking him to a PL team? :o

:( :( :( :(

BTW I don't know anything about Goretzka but watching those highlights it seems like he is a more phisique player like Martinez for example, so I don't think that Holtby' departure could influence his move to Schalke.

1-silentstrike answered you
2-Horst Heldt (manager of schalke) said that Lewis Holtby has received some offers from EPL clubs and that schalke want him to stay but because he will be a free agent ,they cant do anything if he decides to leave

3-it would at least make goretzka a player in the first team ,while here in munich ,he will probably play for the second team
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Apparently scouts from Juventus were at his DFB Pokal game today......
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dambun » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 am

Go to hell Juve.... :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby rotweiss » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:14 am

Element wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Wow so many shocking things

- When did Afellay say that he didn't want to stay? :shock:
- I know that Holtby likes Premier League but are there strong rumours linking him to a PL team? :o

:( :( :( :(

BTW I don't know anything about Goretzka but watching those highlights it seems like he is a more phisique player like Martinez for example, so I don't think that Holtby' departure could influence his move to Schalke.

1-silentstrike answered you
2-Horst Heldt (manager of schalke) said that Lewis Holtby has received some offers from EPL clubs and that schalke want him to stay but because he will be a free agent ,they cant do anything if he decides to leave

3-it would at least make goretzka a player in the first team ,while here in munich ,he will probably play for the second team

Seems a bit far fetched to me at this point in time, Goretzka plays CM and Holtby plays CAM much further up the field, two different spots with different responsiblities. If Holtby leaves this summer then Schalke need a proven starter at CAM who can handle that spot for the season and be dynamic enough to make a difference offensively and that isn't going to be an unproven 17 or 18 year old kid playing out of position, i.e. too much pressure, too soon. Schalke have a lot of issues going on at the moment with form being at the top of the list and now firing Stevens only adds fuel to the existing fire. I seriously doubt that Heldt would be naive enough to expect Goretzka to be a stop gap for Holtby next season, it just doesn't add up in my book.
rotweiss
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:55 am

At the moment Vfl Bochum are nearing relegation and i think that may convince Goretzka to leave. Also Sammer has marked Goretzka as top priority so hopefully a deal for him will transpire soon.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby dvorders » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:58 am

Any more news on this kid? He looks wonderful and everyone in Europe wants him (us, arsenal, real). There's no place for him though. Can, Weiser, Hojbjerg, plus looking at Rode. I'd love to have him, but we can't buy every young CM prospect and expect all them to keep coming. With that said, Holtby's gone and Schalke can offer him a CL play-off spot, but Bundesliga goes through Dortmund and Bayern for years to come, so if he wants to win he doesn't pick Schalke. If he wants to finish 3rd/4th and bow out at the last 16/8 in champs, let him go there. Bastian has at least 2/3 years left, then Javi is 24, Kroos is 23 plus all these young kids coming up. If we sign him, Rode is out, and this guy won't see time on a Bayern pitch for 5 years. I do fantasize about him after watching the highlight reels though.
dvorders
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:47 am

Sammer has been quoted saying this guy is a top priority in the transfer market so i would not right him off yet. A lo of big teams are gunning for his signature.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Borusse » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:55 pm

I heard only good things about him. Very talented. I dont think signing for Bayern would be a right option for him. If he would be loaned imidiately after the transfer than ok. It would be bad to see such a talent wasted on the bench.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Ryyan » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 pm

If Bayern signed him its just a waste of talent...it will be better if he goes to Dortmund or Schalke
We have many players in his position
Ryyan
Getting the hang of it

Postby AdepT » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Ryyan wrote:it will be better if he goes Schalke

That'd be much better. They are not opposed to selling a player to us unlike Dortmund. Plus he wouldn't be starter even at Dortmund.

Maybe buy him and loan him to Shalke. That's better.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 am

Hannover 96 have joined the race for FC Bayern's transfer target Leon Goretzka's signature, as confirmed by Bochum's manager Jens Todt: "Yes, I've heard that Hannover has put out feelers."

In the meantime, Real Madrid, Arsenal, FC Barcelona, ​​Inter Milan and Juventus have already sent their scouts to watch Goretzka in action. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:06 am

Now it's clear why Sammer has made him a priority signing. Hannover might be his best choice, but that would make the competition to sign him in a couple of years more aggressive. I think we should get his signature and then maybe loan him out for H96.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Not just Hannover but a boat load of big clubs around the world want him, I hope Sammer can sign this guy soon cause at the moment Bochum is fighting to stay afloat so i doubt he wants to play division 3.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby JJJ » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Scored a goal vs VfR Aalen!
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News