You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby prasun77 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Yes we should sign goretzka..once vidal leaves let tolisso/sanches take over and sign goretzka for that vacated spot..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Sell vidal :))djezus
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Coman wrote:lol @ every person thinking Goretzka isn't Bayern material for the future.

We'll see who has the last laughs...

Unbelievable...

His intelligent movement is a joy to watch...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Dude has a decent game against Mexico and he's Messi
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:40 pm

#12 wrote:
Dude has a decent game against Mexico and he's Messi

It's not the first "decent" game he's had in this competition...Lad is impressive, what's wrong with pointing that out? No one is saying he's Messi, just that he's showing some good development and potential right now.
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby gumboduncan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Why are you #12 so against Goretzka and most German players that have been mentioned as possible signings?
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:56 pm

gumboduncan wrote:Why are you #12 so against Goretzka and most German players that have been mentioned as possible signings?

Cause he is afraid that he might be dubbed as Nationalist... most Germans are like that they are afraid to praise their country... as that is how they were raised...
Controlled by their new masters

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:Why are you #12 so against Goretzka and most German players that have been mentioned as possible signings?

Cause he is afraid that he might be dubbed as Nationalist... most Germans are like that they are afraid to praise their country... as that is how they were raised...

Just the same way they're consistently the quietest nation during the singing of the national anthem. I don't ever recall a German footballer singing the national anthem at top volume with passion and pride.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

this is blatantly false, as #12 has mentioned numerous German players he likes and would want at Bayern... :roll:

that being said, Goretzka had a really good game today - not just the goals, either
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:01 pm

He held that midfeild together very well. We should sign him and loan him to Schalke for another year.
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby gumboduncan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:06 pm

If I recall correctly he doesn't want Bayern to sign Julian Brandt or Leon Goretzka. Those are among Germany's best future players, if not the best, and that isn't good enough. Since when are Germany's best future players not good enough for Bayern?
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby FCB general » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:11 pm

MUTU wrote:Just the same way they're consistently the quietest nation during the singing of the national anthem. I don't ever recall a German footballer singing the national anthem at top volume with passion and pride.

Maybe it's just politeness, Wien school and these things. 8) :mrgreen: What do you think how would a German look if he were singing his anthem passionate and with pride? Something like during the A. Hitler's meetings and speech, doesn't it? :lol:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:13 pm

I was totally against Gnabry and Brandt

But I reckon Goretzka might be a very good option. Specially for those who miss Javi Martinez in his 2013 form
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:14 pm

gumboduncan wrote:If I recall correctly he doesn't want Bayern to sign Julian Brandt or Leon Goretzka. Those are among Germany's best future players, if not the best, and that isn't good enough. Since when are Germany's best future players not good enough for Bayern?

i agree w/ him on Brandt, but i disagree w/ him on Goretzka. Brandt is overrated, but you can tell Goretzka has the talent, vision, and drive. The jury is still out on Gnabry...

also, never understood why it's acceptable to a) rag on Germans for WW2 (aka past nationalism), but also b) deride them for not being nationalistic... they just can't win, can they :roll:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mircea_1984 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:18 pm

Hi. Im new on the forum. I have been following the forum for some time and now I decided to register. Im a loyal Bayern fan since the final we lost againts Man.Utd in May 1999. Regarding you last comments off topic Im too anoyed about this attitudine regarding the german national pride. Im not a german, but I love and adore this nation, even if in our days its a weak nation, brainwashed by the americans and by the russias. Both my grandparents fought for a german victory in WW2. On the maternal side, my grandpa fell prisoner at Stalingrad in the Romanian Army and he didn't come home until 1950, and on my paternal side, my grandpa borned in 1920 fought until the last days of the war in Austria, espeacially in the Battle of Budapest, leaving Hungary with the last german soldiers in February 1945. He teached my about the great german nation whose istorical code is to rule Europe and that who will come from their ashes to be the strongest nation in Europe. Until than, I'm supporting Bayern, Die NationalManschaft,and Mercedes Amg F1. I'm sorry if my comment is to off topic, I wanted it to be an introduction to myelf. I hope it won't be deleted by the adminstrators.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:22 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:Hi. Im new on the forum. I have been following the forum for some time and now I decided to register. Im a loyal Bayern fan since the final we lost againts Man.Utd in May 1999. Regarding you last comments off topic Im too anoyed about this attitudine regarding the german national pride. Im not a german, but I love and adore this nation, even if in our days its a weak nation, brainwashed by the americans and by the russias. Both my grandparents fought for a german victory in WW2. On the maternal side, my grandpa fell prisoner at Stalingrad in the Romanian Army and he didn't come home until 1950, and on my paternal side, my grandpa borned in 1920 fought until the last days of the war in Austria, espeacially in the Battle of Budapest, leaving Hungary with the last german soldiers in February 1945. He teached my about the great german nation whose istorical code is to rule Europe and that who will come from their ashes to be the strongest nation in Europe. Until than, I'm supporting Bayern, Die NationalManschaft,and Mercedes Amg F1. I'm sorry if my comment is to off topic, I wanted it to be an introduction to myelf. I hope it won't be deleted by the adminstrators.

okay well i'm not sure many people agree with, or support your vision of a Germanic Europe, but welcome anyways (and maybe focus on football rather than politics)

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News