You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Min » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:07 pm

''If you want to "just" replace Robben & Ribéry with Brandt & Gnabry calibre players, fine. But don't expect seeing a Bayern squad on the 2013 level anytime soon. That ship has sailed.''

Very true.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bentonomo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:43 pm

Ed. wrote:Yup, Goretzka is decent but nowhere near good enough to make his way into the Bayern XI and we need transfers that will strengthen the team straight away on day one not have more potential waiting to hatch on the bench!

Alexis will solve 2 problems. Upgrade the left wing and also prove an able second striker to back up Lewandowski. He is the player we need more than any other parties interested in him but the board just refuses to recognize that. Why can't his verstalitly be considered when balking at the price.

Rudy, Gnarby and now being linked with Goretzka. It's tobias rau, marcell jansen, bahumman (spelli??), rode again. The club never learns.
This pro german agenda has the senility of Hoeness all over it.

The club should prioritize the signing of top german players. Absolutely. The best German players should always play at Bayern, there is no 2 ways about that. Sule fits the bill, not Rudy and not Gnarby. What yardstick is being used when we sign these players? THere is no way they'd be at the club if it wasn't for the fact that they are German.

Do these guys (Hoeness, Rumminige, Reschke) watch any football from around Europe at all? This is not the 2000s anymore where you can have a decent run in the CL with 4-5 top players and filler for the remaining. Yeah, they're probably too busy changing their adult diapers to have time to do anything else.

I''m sure they know much more than you of the buisness. Germany is one of the best countries at producing football talents.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby JANCKER » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Why would I move to Bayern? Because I'm a Bayern fan, nothing more. I think that I'd adapt easier in Italy, Spain, France, England than Germany... So buying German players is not just for the sake of buying German.
JANCKER

Postby Min » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Ed. wrote:Yup, Goretzka is decent but nowhere near good enough to make his way into the Bayern XI and we need transfers that will strengthen the team straight away on day one not have more potential waiting to hatch on the bench!

Alexis will solve 2 problems. Upgrade the left wing and also prove an able second striker to back up Lewandowski. He is the player we need more than any other parties interested in him but the board just refuses to recognize that. Why can't his verstalitly be considered when balking at the price.

Rudy, Gnarby and now being linked with Goretzka. It's tobias rau, marcell jansen, bahumman (spelli??), rode again. The club never learns.
This pro german agenda has the senility of Hoeness all over it.

The club should prioritize the signing of top german players. Absolutely. The best German players should always play at Bayern, there is no 2 ways about that. Sule fits the bill, not Rudy and not Gnarby. What yardstick is being used when we sign these players? THere is no way they'd be at the club if it wasn't for the fact that they are German.

Do these guys (Hoeness, Rumminige, Reschke) watch any football from around Europe at all? This is not the 2000s anymore where you can have a decent run in the CL with 4-5 top players and filler for the remaining. Yeah, they're probably too busy changing their adult diapers to have time to do anything else.

Very good comment, thank you. I feel the same.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:32 pm

We should sign A.Sanchez and B.Silva together with selling Costa to China. l agree with you. However, we linked with many players and almost all of them are lies.

l still wonder what we will do with all money. We have spent great figures on youth center and other things in the last 2 years. Signing Brandt for 30 m euros at most and Gnabry for 8 m euros, total at most 38 m euros for team's weakest link. we don't need other players to sign in short term. this is why l'm thinking that we should wait and see.

Some said Bayern's marketing will slow down because of Uli. Now Uli is the one who is thinking to use Basti as a marketing object in US.

Last year, we needed 2 players, also considering Kalle said that Ancelotti rejected the gift signing. We signed Hummels and Sanches, after trying for Verratti, Unfortunately PSG didn't sell him to us. Talk is useless, l look at actions. Actions always shows the right way. so l wanna say is we signed best options on the market. Now A.Sanchez and B.Silva are the best options for us. Let's wait and see.

we have German players quota, we made Benko and Dorsch pro last season in order to solve this problem. Regarding Rudy, Rudy is a quality regista, as a rotation player, we need this kind of players. We can't have 20 world class players in our squad. also having a German core is always an advantage.

To move to Bayern? one of top 3 team. Always fights for triple. even this are enough reasons.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 03, 2017 12:16 am

JANCKER

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 03, 2017 10:45 am

Been a fan since his Bochum days, I approve....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Wed May 03, 2017 11:14 am

l wouldn't say no to him with a low cost transfer, if Keita is not a option for us.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby bbenno » Wed May 03, 2017 11:29 am

Keita? Come on! Forget about him, its not happening, at least not withim the next year anyways.
Anyone seriously thinking that RB Leipzig would sell one of their key players just after having qualified for the CL?!

If Goretzka can be bought for a modest transfer fee, that would seema good deal, although not the area most needed. But he is quality! However I sense Schalke will fight tooth and nail to either extend him or milk the buyer for every last cent...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Pelin » Wed May 03, 2017 1:18 pm

bbenno wrote:Keita? Come on! Forget about him, its not happening, at least not withim the next year anyways.
Anyone seriously thinking that RB Leipzig would sell one of their key players just after having qualified for the CL?!

If Goretzka can be bought for a modest transfer fee, that would seema good deal, although not the area most needed. But he is quality! However I sense Schalke will fight tooth and nail to either extend him or milk the buyer for every last cent...

we still don't know what their detailed project is. this is why l said if he is not a option for us. after all, we need him in 2-3 years time, not this summer.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:37 pm

If that... Makes no sense to buy someone fir that position when we have 5 other pretty damn important ones...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Tue May 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Sportbild|Bayern want to sign Goretzka this summer provided the price is reasonable. Otherwise, he will most likely come in summer 2018 as a free agent.

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Young, German, and talented! He checks off all my boxes but at the moment we're gonna have a young midfield core. Don't see how Martinez doesn't move back into the midfield now but of true our midfield should be set for decades if Kimmich and Sanches also do their part...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:38 am

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP BOARD, why not get him now?
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Achilles » Wed May 10, 2017 12:08 pm

hgb09 wrote:CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP BOARD, why not get him now?

Probably because we're not much in need at the moment and pretty stacked in the MF position.

Goretzka would be a very welcome transfer for me, I want a Bayern with quality(!) Germans in the squad leading the way and I believe in Goretzka's talent very much. Bayerns should keep tabs on players like Brandt,Goretzka,Werner,Weigl,Sane which probably will be the next German generation along with our guys. We must keep some faith in the youth and play them regurarly.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News