You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby nm462272 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:10 pm

that must be it... :coffee:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:14 pm

There is some truth in what ramsej says, 'the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence'. And #12 is just that type...

When I hear some saying 'even Juve realized that they have to spend big bla bla, Hoeness cunt'... if we did the same things that Juve did, selling every year one of our best players because that's what they did, this forum would have burnt down. Then they found replacements like Khedira(I know how much he's loved in this forum), the misfiring overpriced Higuain and some other trash with 0 parameters... Dybala was offered to City and he wanted to join them in 2015 before joining Juve but City didn't want him, he was a nobody... and now it is said that Bonucci plans to leave them... Trust me, you wouldn't want to be in Juve fans shoes when it comes to transfer policies, be careful what you wish for.

Juve did worst when they spent big, Melo, Diego and some other overhyped players.

Spending big =/= success
JANCKER

Postby bastos80 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:51 pm

JANCKER wrote:

Spending big =/= success

Sadly we hardly had any success with our cheap transfers lately.
We're in the middle of a radical change. Actually we have already missed that point because this team is way past it's prime.
Lahm is gone, Alonso is gone (which wouldn't be too bad if he wasn't Kroos **** REPLACEMENT), Robben & Ribéry will be gone and the board is going on about how they want to keep on with their philosophy and focus more on own talents.

LMFAO, we're talking about 3 players that are easily in our Top-10 of greatest Bayern players ever and we're acting like some Europe League squad. If we don't spend big now, I have no idea when we will. Boateng and Hummels are turning 29 this year, so is Lewandowski. It's not going to be ages till these players will drop.

We can accept playing a smaller role in europe for the next couple of years and be more like an underdog, risk losing appeal for guys like Lewy & Thiago, or we can fit our role as a european giant which compares itself to Real Madrid & Barcelona and actually do something.

To be honest, we should've been a lot more aggressive after winning the treble, but the board was way too soft after that dream season, just like they're way too soft right now.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:58 pm

I'm not saying to sign Goretzka... I'm not an expert like many here pretend to be... In fact I'd want Keita but I'll let the final word to the board, they'll probably know better than me. I don't buy the hype... there are millions of players playing this game, we can't be limited to only 2-3 and pretend like all others besides those 3 are shit.
Last edited by JANCKER on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JANCKER

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Thoughtful answer by Jancker on Juve.

Bastos90 I think you have a point but you take it too far and it reduces the effectiveness. A) our squad is not past it's prime, we only need a couple of major transfers to be on top again B) the board was pretty ambitious after the treble bringing in the *supposed* "best coach in the world" and also Götze and Thiago, a couple of super talents. Those moves just didn't pan out at the moment because of reasons we all know.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby bastos80 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Thoughtful answer by Jancker on Juve.

Bastos90 I think you have a point but you take it too far and it reduces the effectiveness. A) our squad is not past it's prime, we only need a couple of major transfers to be on top again B) the board was pretty ambitious after the treble bringing in the *supposed* "best coach in the world" and also Götze and Thiago, a couple of super talents. Those moves just didn't pan out at the moment because of reasons we all know.

It definatly is past his prime, and you saying that we need major transfers to be top again only proves my point to be honest.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:27 pm

bastos80 wrote:

It definatly is past his prime, and you saying that we need major transfers to be top again only proves my point to be honest.

Look, maybe this is language disagreement, but I think we need to upgrade on LW and *maybe* RB and RW or CAM. That's 3 positions assuming Kimmich is not going to be a RB. At most.

The rest of the positions can't be upgraded on the market. I don't call that a squad past it's prime.

PunkCapitalist

Postby bastos80 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:36 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Look, maybe this is language disagreement, but I think we need to upgrade on LW and *maybe* RB and RW or CAM. That's 3 positions assuming Kimmich is not going to be a RB. At most.

The rest of the positions can't be upgraded on the market. I don't call that a squad past it's prime.

Those 3 (4) positions have been our most important ones and key to our success in 12/13, I think you can definatly say its past its prime.
Also you make it sound like it's going to be that easy replacing "just" 3 players, considering how meaningful they are.

If you want to "just" replace Robben & Ribéry with Brandt & Gnabry calibre players, fine. But don't expect seeing a Bayern squad on the 2013 level anytime soon. That ship has sailed.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Min » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 pm

bastos80 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

Spending big =/= success

Sadly we hardly had any success with our cheap transfers lately.
We're in the middle of a radical change. Actually we have already missed that point because this team is way past it's prime.
Lahm is gone, Alonso is gone (which wouldn't be too bad if he wasn't Kroos **** REPLACEMENT), Robben & Ribéry will be gone and the board is going on about how they want to keep on with their philosophy and focus more on own talents.

LMFAO, we're talking about 3 players that are easily in our Top-10 of greatest Bayern players ever and we're acting like some Europe League squad. If we don't spend big now, I have no idea when we will. Boateng and Hummels are turning 29 this year, so is Lewandowski. It's not going to be ages till these players will drop.

We can accept playing a smaller role in europe for the next couple of years and be more like an underdog, risk losing appeal for guys like Lewy & Thiago, or we can fit our role as a european giant which compares itself to Real Madrid & Barcelona and actually do something.

To be honest, we should've been a lot more aggressive after winning the treble, but the board was way too soft after that dream season, just like they're way too soft right now.

We simply do not have money for expensive transfers. They (Rummenige, Hoeness and Reschke) are bluffing constantly saying ''we can spend 100 mln on a single player but it does not fit into our club philosophy''. It is lie. If you have money, you spend it for quality player if you need. And I am pretty sure we do not have these money. Sorry for off topic.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Min » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:00 am

And if they do not buy quality players this year (B. Silva/Griezmann/Lemar) it is going my last year I support this club. I do not want to support West Bromwich Munchen. I want to support real Bayern Munchen.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 am

Min wrote:And if they do not buy quality players this year (B. Silva/Griezmann/Lemar) it is going my last year I support this club. I do not want to support West Bromwich Munchen. I want to support real Bayern Munchen.

Can't really respect a "fan" with this mindset...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Min » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:29 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
Min wrote:And if they do not buy quality players this year (B. Silva/Griezmann/Lemar) it is going my last year I support this club. I do not want to support West Bromwich Munchen. I want to support real Bayern Munchen.

Can't really respect a "fan" with this mindset...

That is fine. I do not need personal respect. I need Bayern capable of winning CL:)
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:03 am

JANCKER wrote:Even if you watch football 24/7 that doesn't make you an expert, even if you played it your whole life... and even experts make wrong calls sometimes.

Nope it doesn't... But you sure as hell can say more about a player than someone who himself admits he doesn't really know him

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Ramsej stop mixing up shit FOR **** SAKE!
We're talking about **** ballplayers here! Nationality does not concern me in either way...
Bayern's philosophy has always been to get a German, unless a foreigner is better... Fine by me... But Goretzka IS SHIT!
Was it anti-German when I was against Costa? Is it anti-German that I am FOR Süle but AGAINST Rudy?
You admit yourself you don't know the guy well... Dude, there's literally WEEKENDS I spend watching Bundesliga which means it's only interrupted by food and sleeping... He is not good enough and he probably never will be. Period.

You wanna compete for CL? Well the Brandts, Goretzkas, Gnabrys and Henrichs are never gonna win it... Never!

I guess you said the same way back in 2009 when LvG introduced us to Mueller Alaba and Bads...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

First of all, what you're saying is factually wrong... Cause van Gaal did not help Alaba with his breakthrough...
And since I know you are more into alternative facts it's probably not gonna bother you, but here's the deal: we were not a European top side, when Müller and Badstuber were promoted... Furthermore, there's a difference between a youth product and a transfer - you don't seem to get it, what I'm saying all this time: rather save the money than spend it for these kinds of players who aren't gonna help us...
But yeah, it'll probably be the refs fault then again
Lastly, I was all FOR Müller and Badstuber... Yes we had need, yes we had less pressure, and I had heard if Müller before... But yeah overall it wasa shot in the dark... A lucky shot... Not a guaranteed bulls eye, like you portray it here

JANCKER wrote:There is some truth in what ramsej says, 'the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence'. And #12 is just that type...

When I hear some saying 'even Juve realized that they have to spend big bla bla, Hoeness cunt'... if we did the same things that Juve did, selling every year one of our best players because that's what they did, this forum would have burnt down. Then they found replacements like Khedira(I know how much he's loved in this forum), the misfiring overpriced Higuain and some other trash with 0 parameters... Dybala was offered to City and he wanted to join them in 2015 before joining Juve but City didn't want him, he was a nobody... and now it is said that Bonucci plans to leave them... Trust me, you wouldn't want to be in Juve fans shoes when it comes to transfer policies, be careful what you wish for.

Juve did worst when they spent big, Melo, Diego and some other overhyped players.

Spending big =/= success

Well first of all I said neither of that... Secondly, it doesn't even make sense cause we have midfielders, and Goretzka would be our neighbors grass - literally... Finally, please stop assuming or claiming some weird shit about me that's just not true... Again, I'm all for German talent... But we chose to shit on the best one and now we're shopping in a lower shelf...

You said Keita yourself... I'd agree! Think we need players in other positions first and think there's still better options - but Keita over Goretzka any day!
Also, I'm not an expert, but this is the board that gave you the famous EuroLeague campaign - including exit against St.Petersburg -, the famous transfers of Vahid Hashemian and Ali Karimi and the much loved group stage exit in 2003!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:27 am

Min wrote:We simply do not have money for expensive transfers. They (Rummenige, Hoeness and Reschke) are bluffing constantly saying ''we can spend 100 mln on a single player but it does not fit into our club philosophy''. It is lie. If you have money, you spend it for quality player if you need. And I am pretty sure we do not have these money. Sorry for off topic.

We can afford as much as any top club. Have you taken even a perfunctory look at the club's financials?
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby Ed. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:51 pm

Yup, Goretzka is decent but nowhere near good enough to make his way into the Bayern XI and we need transfers that will strengthen the team straight away on day one not have more potential waiting to hatch on the bench!

Alexis will solve 2 problems. Upgrade the left wing and also prove an able second striker to back up Lewandowski. He is the player we need more than any other parties interested in him but the board just refuses to recognize that. Why can't his verstalitly be considered when balking at the price.

Rudy, Gnarby and now being linked with Goretzka. It's tobias rau, marcell jansen, bahumman (spelli??), rode again. The club never learns.
This pro german agenda has the senility of Hoeness all over it.

The club should prioritize the signing of top german players. Absolutely. The best German players should always play at Bayern, there is no 2 ways about that. Sule fits the bill, not Rudy and not Gnarby. What yardstick is being used when we sign these players? THere is no way they'd be at the club if it wasn't for the fact that they are German.

Do these guys (Hoeness, Rumminige, Reschke) watch any football from around Europe at all? This is not the 2000s anymore where you can have a decent run in the CL with 4-5 top players and filler for the remaining. Yeah, they're probably too busy changing their adult diapers to have time to do anything else.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News