You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leandro Paredes [Leandro Daniel Paredes]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leandro Paredes [Leandro Daniel Paredes]

Postby aterford » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:56 am

Pelin wrote:l always admired your ability to believe in every lie that foreign media spreaded. Seriously? This guys signed Ronaldo for us just some days ago. Above all, they know nothing about us. so if l were you, l'd not wait for Paredes.He won't come.

Why do you even bother with the transfer rumor forum lol
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:05 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:We need a creative MF. Is this guy a creative midfielderer? Come on... We have enough CMs and Deep Midfielders already, we need attackers!!!

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Of course he is. Way more than Tolisso or Sanches. You talk without watching players or what ?
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Coman wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:We need a creative MF. Is this guy a creative midfielderer? Come on... We have enough CMs and Deep Midfielders already, we need attackers!!!

Of course he is. Way more than Tolisso or Sanches. You talk without watching players or what ?

Well i did phrase it into a question, didn't I? Isn't he a regista according to everyone in here?

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:27 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Coman wrote:

Well i did phrase it into a question, didn't I? Isn't he a regista according to everyone in here?

He is. A really creative one.
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Do we need more creativity that badly though? I feel we need more someone who can destruct than create. Someone who, when Saul Niguez or Alvaro Morata are running with the ball won't put up a fake tackle and hold his hands up in innocence but would fly in, break five or six of his bones (figuratively, of course) and then scream in the ref's face that he's wasting time while he's on the ground in clear agony. We have Vidal for that, but he's not enough. Sanches could grow into the role but he's far from it.

So as someone who hasn't watched Paredes play, may I ask how's his bone-breaking skills rather than his creativity?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:37 pm

MUTU wrote:Do we need more creativity that badly though? I feel we need more someone who can destruct than create. Someone who, when Saul Niguez or Alvaro Morata are running with the ball won't put up a fake tackle and hold his hands up in innocence but would fly in, break five or six of his bones (figuratively, of course) and then scream in the ref's face that he's wasting time while he's on the ground in clear agony. We have Vidal for that, but he's not enough. Sanches could grow into the role but he's far from it.

So as someone who hasn't watched Paredes play, may I ask how's his bone-breaking skills rather than his creativity?

Vidal is more than enough for a team that has the ball 70% of the time...
Also Thiago isn't that soft either.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby icewizard » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:48 pm

MUTU wrote:Do we need more creativity that badly though? I feel we need more someone who can destruct than create. Someone who, when Saul Niguez or Alvaro Morata are running with the ball won't put up a fake tackle and hold his hands up in innocence but would fly in, break five or six of his bones (figuratively, of course) and then scream in the ref's face that he's wasting time while he's on the ground in clear agony. We have Vidal for that, but he's not enough. Sanches could grow into the role but he's far from it.

I was actually seeing Javi Martinez in this role... Even though he will keep a nice smile and still destroy the opponents' attacks!
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:51 pm

bastos80 wrote:Thiago isn't that soft either.

Seriously, when did you ever see Thiago tackle a player so hard you wondered if he killed him or not? You know, the Jeremies type. Thiago is, in my opinion, one of the softest central midfielders we have ever had. For the amount of tackles and balls won, he commits very few fouls and hardly any cards. Not that I'd want him to get cards, but you know sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself to the team and I think Thiago is very 'clean'.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 pm

icewizard wrote:

I was actually seeing Javi Martinez in this role... Even though he will keep a nice smile and still destroy the opponents' attacks!

Ah yes, though the time I watched him live he got more than he bargained for with that red card against Real Madrid. However, with the purchases in midfield, logic tells you that Martinez is to be deployed in defence once more.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:06 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Thiago isn't that soft either.

Seriously, when did you ever see Thiago tackle a player so hard you wondered if he killed him or not? You know, the Jeremies type. Thiago is, in my opinion, one of the softest central midfielders we have ever had. For the amount of tackles and balls won, he commits very few fouls and hardly any cards. Not that I'd want him to get cards, but you know sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself to the team and I think Thiago is very 'clean'.

Seriously, even Alonso who fouls all the time didn't do anything there.
It's not really productive using 1-2 scenes to judge the complete system, which is essentially what you're doing.

I really don't want us to pack our midfield full of Vidal's, Martínez', Sanches' and Tolisso's while Thiago is basically the only one who can control a game on the highest level.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:30 pm

I agree with MUTU but this is the way spanish play.

The only two spanish midfield who don't care to make an awful fault are trained by... Simeone.

That's also the work of the coach to change players mentality when it comes to duel and fault.

And with Pep or Ancelotti nothing change.

Bet it would be different with Simeone, Allegri or Mourinho.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Alonso used to do small fouls just because he couldn't physically keep up. You hardly ever saw him going in with full force into a tackle, trying to get to the ball first but will little regard to the opposing player's health. Every team needs a player or two like that.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Good that we already do have 2 of those.
Ironically they were both sent off against Real Madrid.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:41 pm

bastos80 wrote:Good that we already do have 2 of those.
Ironically they were both sent off against Real Madrid.

You know it was underseved for both even more when you compare to what Casemiro did for 3 hours.

And thanks god we had Vidal this game. Can't imagine how Alonso would have been exposed without him.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:44 pm

I would get Mandzu back if it was for me and put him in with Vidal and Javi ... the latter abusing the opposing midfielders while Mandzu abusing his markers.........
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News