You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:24 am

I think it is time to buy Monaco's scouting team. They're drowning in talent.
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:35 pm

Bomber_der_Nation wrote:I think it is time to buy Monaco's scouting team. They're drowning in talent.

I don't think the scouting team is what Bayern need. A guy like M'bappe maybe wouldn't have a chance if he grown up in Bayern instead of Monaco. Because of the competition in the first team and because he wouldn't exploit his full potential over the years.

We need new knowledge to developp our young players. That's something the board had started recently. First with the new young center and after with new member to developp talent.

If you don't talk about this, there is their ex-sport director Luis Campos who left them few months ago and sign for Lille OSC. It's him who bought Lemar, Bernardo Silva, Fabinho, Bakayaoko etc..
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Achilles » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:30 pm

In addition to what @Coman said which is spot on and I agree, Eberl's chasing is exactly for that role of scouting & developing talents U-17 along with Reschke's network and the rest of the staff. It's no coincidence that this happened when Hoeness came back! We completely neglected our talents since the treble.

As for Mbappe I'm OK, he is tremendously good for his age but we need to ditch someone(Kingsley) to sign him except if he comes for Lewa/Muller days off which is unlikely to be honest since both of them are in their prime. Mbappe as anti-Ribery in the future can work though.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Still, Mbappe is probably the next big thing as a striker...

Bayern put €35M and €45M bonus for the next big thing in midfield.. hard but not impossible to think they could give €45M + €35M bonus for the next big thing in attack.

Mbappe just has 2 years of contract ... so it's now or never...

If he extended it's over, Monaco would ask for €100M and only Manchester United will do that.
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby aterford » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:59 am

Achilles wrote:In addition to what @Coman said which is spot on and I agree, Eberl's chasing is exactly for that role of scouting & developing talents U-17 along with Reschke's network and the rest of the staff. It's no coincidence that this happened when Hoeness came back! We completely neglected our talents since the treble.

As for Mbappe I'm OK, he is tremendously good for his age but we need to ditch someone(Kingsley) to sign him except if he comes for Lewa/Muller days off which is unlikely to be honest since both of them are in their prime. Mbappe as anti-Ribery in the future can work though.

I don't think Coman would factor into it much, Mbappe can play RW if he has to but is better as striker, SS, or LW.....whereas Coman is undoubtedly best at RW. If Costa were to leave i'd be perfectly content with Mbappe-Lewy-Coman in attack.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby nnemani92 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:42 am

There is only one role for him at Bayern for now, that's LW. If he has his mind set on playing CF or SS it's probably best to not bother with him and use the money for a proper winger instead. Considering the Henry comparisons off late I won't be surprised if he is already set on CF, so I'm pretty bearish on this deal going through.
nnemani92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
India

Postby Coman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:14 pm

:roll:
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby bastos80 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Coman wrote:Image

Oh god dammit. **** that french kid for liking Real Madrid and not Bayenr :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:39 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Oh god dammit. **** that french kid for liking Real Madrid and not Bayenr :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah **** frenchies, all asshole. :roll:
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby JANCKER » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Too many RM and Barca fanboys... you may joke about it but look at Auba, he'd give everything to join RM because it was his grandpa's dream. :P I don't want to farm players for RM and etc, they can all **** off.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Coman wrote:Image

Is he trolling Ronaldo telling him he's 2nd in the world after Messi? :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Not just Monaco, but Ligue Un and France in general is stacked with talent.

Brilliant technical players, with top notch physique. Problem is a lot of them dont have good mindsets and are too arrogant.

Player like Nasri should of been one of the best Cms in the world had he had a better mentality.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:59 am

JANCKER wrote:Too many RM and Barca fanboys... you may joke about it but look at Auba, he'd give everything to join RM because it was his grandpa's dream. :P I don't want to farm players for RM and etc, they can all **** off.

Being a fan boy plays very limited role in transfers. Auba knows Bayern and Barca don't need him, considering the amount of money he is earning at BVB and will earn at Real. l can't blame him.

l agree, both Messi and Ronaldo are 2 marketable players, especially Ronaldo since he has a big advantage over Messi though Messi is another player compared to him in my opinion. Girls are crazy for him. l know tons of girls who buys Ronaldo stuff and Real stuff, visit Real's games. Actually they have no interest in football but Ronaldo.

Regarding Mbappe, he will think about his development rather than his favourite player. if Reschke rates him as a special player, l think Bayern can spend big for him. However do we really need him?We are right team for his development? l don't know.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Who's that?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:55 pm

Scored again against Marseille in French Cup
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News