You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby FCB12Forever » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:43 pm

For Dembele, some Barca fans just claimed he has some insider information that says Barca is very dissapointed with Dembele's attitude (why am I not surprised).

1. After 2 injuries he does not give 100% to come back to the pitch, he seems to be saving energy on rehab training
2. He doesn't bother talking to non-French players
3. When Valverde talked to him, he always nods, but later Valverde realized Dembele wasn't really listening: he doesn't understand Spanish and does not want to learn
4. in the Barca-Atleti game, Valverde asked Dembele to warm up before being subbed on. He warmed for 4 minutes and stopped to watch the game
5. He ate a lot of junk food and Barca was forced to assign him a personal chef

Nah, I am starting to believe the 150m barca splashed on him was a "panicked act".
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:46 pm

I have wondered the same...a bit OT but many Barca fans I've spoken to thought he was never gonna be a good fit, not technical enough for their play...
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:14 am

Yea, a bit OT, just FYI in case Dembele flops like sh!t and people don't know why.
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Manchu » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:46 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:For Dembele, some Barca fans just claimed he has some insider information that says Barca is very dissapointed with Dembele's attitude (why am I not surprised).

1. After 2 injuries he does not give 100% to come back to the pitch, he seems to be saving energy on rehab training
2. He doesn't bother talking to non-French players
3. When Valverde talked to him, he always nods, but later Valverde realized Dembele wasn't really listening: he doesn't understand Spanish and does not want to learn
4. in the Barca-Atleti game, Valverde asked Dembele to warm up before being subbed on. He warmed for 4 minutes and stopped to watch the game
5. He ate a lot of junk food and Barca was forced to assign him a personal chef

Nah, I am starting to believe the 150m barca splashed on him was a "panicked act".

Well, if this is all true, it merely supports my opinion: don't buy players with a history of character problems because they'll screw you over too at the earliest opportunity.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News