You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby BayernFL117 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Pelin wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:If he were a truly great player he‘d have never gone to PSG... Say all you want about Messi, but the kid could’ve earned at least as much at Shitty or PSG...
He chose an actual club...
No, he could not. His options were to stay at Monaco or play for PSG. No other club could meet Monaco's demands for him.

Nope. Mbappe said that he went for PSG's project and rejected Madrid and City.Madrd propaganda tools said that he went for money, with giving their offer without taxes and PSG's with taxes.

I actually heard the commentators talking about this topic during the game and they said that his family wanted him to stay in France for a little longer because he's still 18. Plus P$G is technically a top club which is what he wanted.
BayernFL117
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby aterford » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Finished #7 for Ballon d'Or.

Sorry....I get the kid has potential....but he is nowhere near the 7th best player in the world. It's a joke. You don't base "best player" on future potential. Played 90% of games last year at CF and finished ahead of Lewandowski, Cavani, Suarez, Kane....come on.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:27 am

He seriously deserve some hype, there's no doubt about it. But at current rate it makes no sense. Clearly there 's some marketing campaign behind him.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News