You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby Effenberg777 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:16 am

if we dont find 2wings as replacement for robben and rib maybe its time to adapt and play similar to germany NT.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby #12 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:if we dont find 2wings as replacement for robben and rib maybe its time to adapt and play similar to germany NT.

So we'll stop playing on par opponents in 95% of games?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:if we dont find 2wings as replacement for robben and rib maybe its time to adapt and play similar to germany NT.

Well, I always think Germany NT adapt as how Bayern played, for example when Lahm was move from left back to right back, Low made the movement too, also when Pep put Lahm as central midfielder, Low did the same.

When Van Gaal changed Schweinsteiger from winger to central midfielder, Low did the same, the difference is that with Low, Schweini showed better performance than in Bayern of Van Gaal.

And YES, of course if a player play in a specific position, also in the national team should play the same, but Low copy many times the ideas of the past Bayern coaches, but also I think Low sometimes did better than our coaches.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Isabella » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:29 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:

Well, I always think Germany NT adapt as how Bayern played, for example when Lahm was move from left back to right back, Low made the movement too, also when Pep put Lahm as central midfielder, Low did the same.

When Van Gaal changed Schweinsteiger from winger to central midfielder, Low did the same, the difference is that with Low, Schweini showed better performance than in Bayern of Van Gaal.

And YES, of course if a player play in a specific position, also in the national team should play the same, but Low copy many times the ideas of the past Bayern coaches, but also I think Low sometimes did better than our coaches.

Not really: Schweinsteiger was moved by Low in central midfield before Van Gaal arrived at Bayern and likely the first to put Kimmich as RB was also Low (but I am not sure if the first was him or Guardiola or had already played as RB before Bayern)
Last edited by Isabella on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:31 am

Isabella wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:

Not really: Schweinsteiger was moved by Low in central midfield by Low before Van Gaal arrived at Bayern and likely also Kimmich was moved as RB first by Low
I doubt...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:44 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:

Only partially. I actually think the tactics of Germany 2010 and 2014 were very very similar to those of Tuchel on BVB S01, or even Klopp's Liverpool. Nothing alike Pep's Bayern.

(Yes, I realize Germany came first in those examples)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:59 am

Guys, please stop the extreme off-topic.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilverX » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:39 am

MUTU wrote:Guys, please stop the extreme off-topic.

Mutu, you are better of closing this thread anyway... lol.
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News