You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby Viva La Bayern » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Isabella wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:He moved on loan!!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Financial fair play

It honestly shouldnt matter, there is 0 chance they balance those books by the end of the season when they're examined for the Neymar deal regardless. They will have paid out close to 500m by the time the dust settles on that one, alot of people forget they have to pay tax on top of the fee and all this is taken into account with regards to fifa.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:
Isabella wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:He moved on loan!!!!

Financial fair play

It honestly shouldnt matter, there is 0 chance they balance those books by the end of the season when they're examined for the Neymar deal regardless. They will have paid out close to 500m by the time the dust settles on that one, alot of people forget they have to pay tax on top of the fee and all this is taken into account with regards to fifa.

PSG paid $0 for Neymar because the State of Qatar covered the buyout clause. they also deposited 78m into Neymar's personal saving account as a signing bonus, and the total package of 300m was paid in the name of "Ambassador of the 2022 World cup in Qatar".
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:31 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:
Isabella wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]He moved on loan!!!!

Financial fair play

PSG paid $0 for Neymar because the State of Qatar covered the buyout clause. they also deposited 78m into Neymar's personal saving account as a signing bonus, and the total package of 300m was paid in the name of "Ambassador of the 2022 World cup in Qatar".[/quote]How this is ok or legal for the sleepy uefa/fifa?
These filthy rich bastards can't keep ruining our sport, they have to be stopped...

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:How this is ok or legal for the sleepy uefa/fifa?
These filthy rich bastards can't keep ruining our sport, they have to be stopped...

Beats me... My worst fear is it comes with political interests of certain parties so UEFA is dwarfed in this situation. Can't do anything. A lot of comments and reports has speculated this transfer is heavily linked to the current situation in the Gulf. Let's not take it too off-topic and focus on football..
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby endrity » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:56 pm

I could care less. There is no beauty in a sport where the Fifa XI were divided half and half between Barca and Real. I can't care less that they were famous way back when and therefore are somehow justified into keeping stars even in the bench. I can't care less since top teams created with little resources like Dortmund, Monaco or Atletico are regularly raided by 5-6 superclubs around Europe. I don't remember the top clubs in Europe being worried when their ability to spend started to leave a super-well run club with historical importance like Ajax in the dust or when Eastern European teams went from CL contenders to a joke overnight.

I want a more competitive field in European football, and if PSG's Qatar money is the only way to do it, than so be it. I am extremely delighted that their two purchases were directed towards Real and Barca. I am also well aware that this will cause political trouble for them but I hope they are able to withstand it.

And Monaco will be fine, they just collected over 300m and were able to land players that Inter and Milan had been coveting all summer. Quite a rise in profile.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Viva La Bayern » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:03 pm

I dont know where to put this but they're now under investigation so well see if theres any teeth in the rules or if this is pushed aside with impunity.

European football's governing body introduced FFP 'break-even' rules in 2013, requiring clubs to balance their spending with their revenue.

PSG more than doubled the world record transfer fee when they spent 222m euros (£200m) to sign Neymar last month.

They have signed Kylian Mbappe on loan, and could pay £165.7m for him in 2018.

PSG have been owned by the Gulf state of Qatar, via its Qatar Sports Investments fund, since 2011.

The French club made made a profit of 10m euros (£9.2m) on revenue of 520.9m euros (£389.6m at the time of conversion) in the 2015-16 financial year, according to the most recent figures published by Deloitte.

The six-time French champions have failed to meet FFP rules before - receiving a fine, a spending cap and only being allowed to register 21 players for the Champions League in 2014.

Uefa's FFP regulations were approved in 2010 and the first assessments began the following year.

The 'break-even' element states clubs can spend 30m euros more than they earn over a three-year period.

A Uefa statement said the investigation into PSG would "focus on the compliance of the club with the break-even requirement, particularly in light of its recent transfer activity".

It added: "In the coming months, the investigatory chamber of the Uefa club financial control body will regularly meet in order to carefully evaluate all documentation pertaining to this case.

"Uefa considers financial fair play to be a crucial governance mechanism which aims to ensure the financial sustainability of European club football."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41129 ... ow_twitter
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby endrity » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:11 pm

They'll sell more players in winter and summer and end up being fine. City spends 200m every summer and no one cares anymore. PSG just concentrated it in a couple of mega talents instead of spreading out to the likes of Stone and Kyle Walker.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:18 pm

Breaking: Uefa opens formal FFP investigation into PSG’s transfer activity

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ity-neymar

*Doesn't guarantee results in our favor though*
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Viva La Bayern » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:51 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:
Isabella wrote:

PSG paid $0 for Neymar because the State of Qatar covered the buyout clause. they also deposited 78m into Neymar's personal saving account as a signing bonus, and the total package of 300m was paid in the name of "Ambassador of the 2022 World cup in Qatar".

The signing bonus is no doubt true but theres no way the aquisition is completely paid off of PSG's books so i dont understand where your getting this information from. FFP exists so Sheik's for this example cant directly inject their money into the club while operating with a deficit with no repercussions.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:41 pm

PSG should be kicked out from the Ucl ... They can apply for the Asian Champs league if they want...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:50 am

Viva La Bayern wrote:
FCB12Forever wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:

The signing bonus is no doubt true but theres no way the aquisition is completely paid off of PSG's books so i dont understand where your getting this information from. FFP exists so Sheik's for this example cant directly inject their money into the club while operating with a deficit with no repercussions.

Dude tecnically release clauses are paid entirely by the players not the team.
So officially anyone with a release clause pay the thing by themself.
Ofc everyone knows that usually the team behind it give money so the player can pay it up but it's not written anywere that must be team landing him that has to pay.
This way PSG can do what he want without being fined.
Either they make a change of rules implying that the club signing the player MUST PAY the release clause or nothing can be done.
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:22 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:How this is ok or legal for the sleepy uefa/fifa?

Beats me... My worst fear is it comes with political interests of certain parties so UEFA is dwarfed in this situation. Can't do anything. A lot of comments and reports has speculated this transfer is heavily linked to the current situation in the Gulf. Let's not take it too off-topic and focus on football..
I think there probably is some interest within UEFA to punish PSG. Nonetheless, it is not so easy. Whatever (severe) punishment they hand out (which should be exclusion from European competitions IMO), PSG is gonna take to courts. The whole FFP could crack in European courts, because it effectively constitutes barriers against competition (anti-monopoly laws and whatnot). Besides the courts, UEFA would also have to fight the whole of Brazil... It is really tough for them to act now.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Do you guys honestly think that a club spending so many hundreds of millions did not consult with the best lawyers before taking that step? Since they went ahead and bought them they must be pretty certain that they won't be punished more than a slap on the wrist.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:38 pm

If uefa is truly uefalona they will act...

Jokes apart... the eu bastards or whoever have to understand that football is a **** sport and not a normal job...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:13 pm

MUTU wrote:Do you guys honestly think that a club spending so many hundreds of millions did not consult with the best lawyers before taking that step? Since they went ahead and bought them they must be pretty certain that they won't be punished more than a slap on the wrist.

Exactly! I have zero expectations when it comes to this investigation.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News