You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby Pelin » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:I hope that Neymar and Mbappe wakes up Uli and realise that with his strategy we are doomed to fail on the european level in the long term.

what strategy? 1 youth talent a year from Bayern campus policy. Yep, as if Bayern campus will produce a world class talent every year. After all, it's only a one player even if they do. All they do is demagogy in order to drop prices. This is why they are spending good money on non transfer issues.

What did you expect them to say? we will spend 150 m euros on a player? Then clubs will double/triple their asking price.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:39 pm

Our problem is that we are slow. For instance, We lost Chakvetadze to Gent though we offered more than them. since, they had already agreed with Gent even before we made the bid. Also we must be smarter. İn addition, we are giving a lot tolerance to old players.l admire one thing about Real. They knew when to separate ways with old players. yet we don't know. if Lahm didn't retire, l'm sure he would start for us in the next 2-3 years. We played Alonso for 3 years as starter, sorry but this was a football crime. Now Ribery is still starting despite not performing well. if l were Ribery, l'd think like that if Alonso had started for 3 years without top perfonmances, l could also do. After all, Bayern needs equity before anything in this case.

Btw, Alonso rejected Carlo's offer, while Raul works for Real, though they kicked him out when he was declined. Who did the right thing? Of course Real. if you give so much tolerance to players, they will start to think they are owners of team and that they are so imporant. That's not a right thing. One of the biggest mistakes Our MGT does. For instance,They renewed with Ribery after he played good vs some small teams. instead, they should have waited. small details but big mistakes.

Now scouting and investing in youth is more important than ever. l have nothing againist Bayern campus or 1 talent a year policy. but we must do it in a smarter way. We need feeder team or teams who can help us develop our talents. since we lack development plans after Bayern II. For instance, Dorsch is 18.5 years old and still plays in Bayern II. We won't develop any talent with this logic. Moreover, we must start to buy best talents. Not only in Germany, but also in Europe.

if we want to buy more quality with less money,like l said before, we must be quicker and smarter. instead, All our MGT does is talking, talking and demagogy. That's what l'm talking about.

Rudy replaced Alonso, They keep praising him Although he only played 2 games. Yep, 2 games. After all, his perfonmances are normal, considering he replaced a finished player. l still think he should be Tolisso's back up.A quality regista who is a good passer, good crosser, who defends better, better with the ball, over a finished player. l wonder what they expected.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby krkla » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:01 am

Pelin wrote:We played Alonso for 3 years as starter, sorry but this was a football crime. Now Ribery is still starting despite not performing well. if l were Ribery, l'd think like that if Alonso had started for 3 years without top perfonmances, l could also do. After all, Bayern needs equity before anything in this case.

Pelin wrote:Rudy replaced Alonso, They keep praising him Although he only played 2 games. Yep, 2 games. After all, his perfonmances are normal, considering he replaced a finished player.

Your hatred for Alonso and ability to bring him up in every discussion, regardless of subject, makes me think he ran off with your wife or something. It definitely seems personal :lol:
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:37 am

Dude, Ribéry destroyed Dortmund last season - how big do you want the team to be?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:47 am

krkla wrote:
Pelin wrote:We played Alonso for 3 years as starter, sorry but this was a football crime. Now Ribery is still starting despite not performing well. if l were Ribery, l'd think like that if Alonso had started for 3 years without top perfonmances, l could also do. After all, Bayern needs equity before anything in this case.

Pelin wrote:Rudy replaced Alonso, They keep praising him Although he only played 2 games. Yep, 2 games. After all, his perfonmances are normal, considering he replaced a finished player.

Your hatred for Alonso and ability to bring him up in every discussion, regardless of subject, makes me think he ran off with your wife or something. It definitely seems personal :lol:

apart from being a liability in our champs league in the past 3 seasons I quite like him
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:32 am

#12 wrote:Dude, Ribéry destroyed Dortmund last season - how big do you want the team to be?

But he has become too inconsistent to rely on, in my opinion. We can't keep delaying, we need to move on.

I agree with the general sentiment of his post, but I will never accept Bayern doing things like Real did to Raul and Casillas. We need to respect our players and their loyalty, and should offer them a contract, but they need to understand that they can't play every game anymore.

Players like Ribery, it would be awesome to have them on the bunch behind a world class striker. But to keep on having them as our best players year after year, at some point one has to admit it shows too much inaction on the board's part.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:42 am

Agreed - just can't make my peace with talking about Ribéry like he was some deadweight
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I agree with the general sentiment of his post, but I will never accept Bayern doing things like Real did to Raul and Casillas. We need to respect our players and their loyalty, and should offer them a contract, but they need to understand that they can't play every game anymore.

Indeed but most footballers of Ribery's caliber think that they can still produce and can't accept their current situation, Ribery is a quality bench-player in the last couple of years, he can definitely give us that extra thing but not on regular basis like he did at his prime. He runs out of breath quickly,he is inconsistent and injury prone. Love him but if he doesn't understand that it's time to pass it on then he becomes a problem. Same with Robben but the Dutchman showed unbelievable hunger,speed and class last year he still got it and proved that he is clearly the best RW in the roster, by far.

I'm all in all to pay the respect needed to our vets but they need to some humility too(like Lahm)
Robben seems to understand that it's his last year(he said something going to PSV,Groningen after Bayern) you gotta love the guy.
I hope Ribsy gets it too. We have already postponed their "heirs" project too much.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Achilles wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I agree with the general sentiment of his post, but I will never accept Bayern doing things like Real did to Raul and Casillas. We need to respect our players and their loyalty, and should offer them a contract, but they need to understand that they can't play every game anymore.

Indeed but most footballers of Ribery's caliber think that they can still produce and can't accept their current situation, Ribery is a quality bench-player in the last couple of years, he can definitely give us that extra thing but not on regular basis like he did at his prime. He runs out of breath quickly,he is inconsistent and injury prone. Love him but if he doesn't understand that it's time to pass it on then he becomes a problem. Same with Robben but the Dutchman showed unbelievable hunger,speed and class last year he still got it and proved that he is clearly the best RW in the roster, by far.

I'm all in all to pay the respect needed to our vets but they need to some humility too(like Lahm)
Robben seems to understand that it's his last year(he said something going to PSV,Groningen after Bayern) you gotta love the guy.
I hope Ribsy gets it too. We have already postponed their "heirs" project too much.
Sadly I have to agree with you...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:11 am

Seems like PSG might be teasing at the transfer on twitter with Thomas Meunier.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

aterford
I post all the time

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Jovetic is getting his number 10.You know what that means.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:06 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:41 am

Group gets harder. It could be tough and hopefully doesn't end ugly.

One of my friends said if we miss points vs. Celtic and Anderlecht we might see FCB painfully be relegated to EL. He used to be pretty good at predicting games, so let's hope he is not good anymore.... (He has been a Bayern fan for a much longer time than me)
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:21 am

He moved on loan!!!!

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Isabella » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:34 am

ramsej84 wrote:He moved on loan!!!!

Financial fair play
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

PreviousNext