You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby Alduin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:25 pm

If PSG gets Mbappé they are going to become strong contenders to win the Champions League.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:47 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dusel » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:53 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

I call BS.

I believe that PSG would offer the money, but I do not believe that Di Maria or Draxler would agree to go to Monaco.

Why would Draxler or Di Maria go to a team that would have sold 4 of it's best players in 1 transfer window?
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dusel » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Alduin wrote:If PSG gets Mbappé they are going to become strong contenders to win the Champions League.

Why? A lot of his value is still in potential. He is still developing. He's very good, but not world class yet.

Plus, (as much as I hate it) I think Madrid still have a better squad than PSG and everyone else. Madrid's midfield and defense still blow PSG's out of the water, and their attack is still potent with Ronaldo, Asensio, Benzema, Isco, Bale.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mircea_1984 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:47 pm

I hope that Neymar and Mbappe wakes up Uli and realise that with his strategy we are doomed to fail on the european level in the long term.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:I hope that Neymar and Mbappe wakes up Uli and realise that with his strategy we are doomed to fail on the european level in the long term.

So you hope they'll kick our asses? :?:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dusel » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:I hope that Neymar and Mbappe wakes up Uli and realise that with his strategy we are doomed to fail on the european level in the long term.

Wakes up Uli to do what exactly? Spend 400 million in 1 transfer window like PSG wants to do and bankrupt FC Bayern in 1 transfer window?

Bayern made a record signing in Tolisso, and added a 20 million signing in Sule, plus James and Rudy as icing on the cake, along with an investment in the future in Gnabry. This in a summer Bayern spent 100 million and STILL people are losing their minds because they expect Bayern to spend like a club who is bankrolled by the state of Qatar.

The doom and gloom among Bayern fans because of the Neymar transfer is borderline hysteria.

I also find it a bit amusing how everyone blames everything on Uli but never Rummenigge. How long has Uli even been back and everyone is already blaming him for everything under the sun? Rummenigge is nice and political in public so everyone gives him a pass. I'm sure they both deserve plenty of credit and plenty of blame for Bayern's successes and failures.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mircea_1984 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Dusel wrote:

Wakes up Uli to do what exactly? Spend 400 million in 1 transfer window like PSG wants to do and bankrupt FC Bayern in 1 transfer window?

Bayern made a record signing in Tolisso, and added a 20 million signing in Sule, plus James and Rudy as icing on the cake, along with an investment in the future in Gnabry. This in a summer Bayern spent 100 million and STILL people are losing their minds because they expect Bayern to spend like a club who is bankrolled by the state of Qatar.

The doom and gloom among Bayern fans because of the Neymar transfer is borderline hysteria.

I also find it a bit amusing how everyone blames everything on Uli but never Rummenigge. How long has Uli even been back and everyone is already blaming him for everything under the sun? Rummenigge is nice and political in public so everyone gives him a pass. I'm sure they both deserve plenty of credit and plenty of blame for Bayern's successes and failures.

Not to spend 220 millions on a player, but definately more than 30-40 Milllions on a player. The market will never be the same. Unlike 2012-2013, you need to spend 60-70 millions on a good player. We cannot hide forever after smart and clever tactics. We need to spend at least like Chelsea, United, and Barca. I know that to spend like Real, City or PSG is madness, but we have to raise up the game a little bit.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:10 pm

We got players that are worth more than we paid for them. No complaints there.

However we also missed players that we could have gotten for just a little bit more (KDB). This is what needs to change, and the direction the management is pushing us towards is not right. We can't for example choose to get a Brandt over a KDB to save just 10 million if we want to remain relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:30 pm

I hope that Neymar and Mbappe wakes up Uli and realise that with his strategy we are doomed to fail on the european level in the long term.

After reading this and some other comments on this forum lately...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby dras_l » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:48 pm

I hope PSG will buy Mbappe in this transfer window, for sure that will ruin them. Kid is great player, but you need to have balance in the team. If you splash 400m EUR on two players, you can bet they will play and players like Di Maria and Draxler will be only back up. Still remember Kaka and Shevchenko transfer case – mega transfer and once they were not main players they simply fall to mediocre level.
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Hardrade » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:28 pm

It's amazing how some 'supporters' of this club are of low spirit and how low confidence they have this team. But good thing is that our players are the complete opposite.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby nikbyrne » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:46 pm

Yeah, cause spending over the odds guarantees success doesn't it. The money being thrown around right now is ludicrous, and it is making people go crazy, and believe that the only way to achieve success is to overspend, this should be called the Premierleague disease. As long as Bayern keep bringing in quality players, like James and Tolisso, I'm happy. Believe me, PSG won't be able to keep this up, you can't buy tradition and loyalty, in fact, the more you spend the less loyalty you have. What do you want, fast or forever? :coffee: =D>
nikbyrne
Getting the hang of it

Postby Roonzil » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:20 pm

If you spend like P$G, Barca, City or Real there is very little room for error. Imagine if we had paid 80 mil for Sanches last season. Golden Boy and all, it would not have been strange for someone to have spent that on Sanches (if his rise had happened this year, and he would've changed clubs this window). Just imagine that for a second, before we cry over how we're not spending enough...
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News