You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby aterford » Wed May 03, 2017 7:41 am

I wouldn't be opposed to a Martial/Sanches type deal but let's be honest.....If Bayern comes and offers 50m now and 50m later or Madrid, Barca, City, United, etc come and offer 100m right now....Monaco would take the 'right now'. Fees with large amounts of bonuses are a fine idea when there's not a lot of competition but when every club in Europe wants this kid I'm sure they'll find someone willing to pay what they're asking straight up front, not have to settle for half now and half in bonus fees.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Wed May 03, 2017 10:42 am

Will never happen. As Monaco already rejected transfer fee around 100 mln from ManU. French side already told they expect fee around 130 mln+ in euros. Mbappe will not want to come to the team to sit on the bench. Let's concentrate on the more realistic transfers: Bernardo Silva, Thomas Lemar.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 03, 2017 10:45 am

Looks overhyped IMO.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Wed May 03, 2017 11:26 am

l still have questions over this lad. Since playing alone striker or 2 strikers are way different. This is why l want to see him as alone striker vs a strong team.

Most of players are overrated on the market. Let's take Dembele as an example. He was a free agent, who is wanted by Celtic and Gala. in the end Celtic signed him. The fee that they are about him was 40 m pounds after 2 games in CL. This shows how market works.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby nm462272 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:28 pm

he's promising, but 100 million Euro? Absolutely crazy... I may be eating my words in a few years, but no way he is a 100 million Euro player.... the player market has gone insane
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed May 03, 2017 1:31 pm

nm462272 wrote:he's promising, but 100 million Euro? Absolutely crazy... I may be eating my words in a few years, but no way he is a 100 million Euro player.... the player market has gone insane

To be honest it's been insane for decades, but this is a deeper level of insanity.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 03, 2017 1:32 pm

He could turn into a Anelka... but no, he seems a more down to earth guy. He could turn into a Martial though. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:43 pm

He will become a true great.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Monaco have told United that they will not sell Mbappé for less than £100m and that it is highly unlikely that he will leave the club this summer. Monaco hope that his value will soar even further and that they will be able to sell him for a world record fee of £125m in 2018. [source]
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nnemani92 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:04 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Monaco have told United that they will not sell Mbappé for less than £100m and that it is highly unlikely that he will leave the club this summer. Monaco hope that his value will soar even further and that they will be able to sell him for a world record fee of £125m in 2018. [source]

Yup, it will be a tall order to sign him. Don't see Monaco settling for the kind of deal we did for Sanches. I do think think that he will be sold this year itself, unless he signs an extension. His contract will be up in 2019, so end of the season seems like a perfect time to cash in.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
nnemani92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:00 pm

nnemani92 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:

Yup, it will be a tall order to sign him. Don't see Monaco settling for the kind of deal we did for Sanches. I do think think that he will be sold this year itself, unless he signs an extension. His contract will be up in 2019, so end of the season seems like a perfect time to cash in.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

ASM are playing with fire

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Larhm » Fri May 05, 2017 8:01 am

Didnt know this guy existed. 1 good season he is suddenly worth 100 m pounds. crazy
Larhm
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Fri May 05, 2017 8:29 am

Larhm wrote:Didnt know this guy existed. 1 good season he is suddenly worth 100 m pounds. crazy

Imagine if CR7 of United was playing now how much he could worth ? He was the most complete winger.

Crazy transfer market... the scouters of Monaco deserve their weight in gold though they are doing a remarkable job, so many talents, so good deals if Monaco decides to sell and re-build they can easily get more than €250m.

I don't care if Mbappe becomes the new Henry or scores regurarly 40 goals per season, with one good year on his resume he doesn't deserve 100m to spend for him, it's madness.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Effenberg777 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:50 am

Chelini said he is a great player with a great future. I think also he could be a top player. Sadly he is a Real fan. He wants to go there. With Ronaldo in his last 2 years or so I can see the move happening this summer
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Roonzil » Fri May 05, 2017 9:54 am

Larhm wrote:Didnt know this guy existed. 1 good season he is suddenly worth 100 m pounds. crazy

I said this last year when City signed Jesus, and everyone was disappointed: there'll be a new 'superkid' next season. And voila: Mbappe. I believe next year we'll have a similar situation: there'll be a new 'superkid'.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News