You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:47 pm

MBAPPE'? SOLO IN 4 POTREBBERO COMPRARLO"

Pascal Boisseau ha parlato al quotidiano francese L'Equipe del futuro di Kylian Mbappè: "Ci sono solo quattro club al mondo che si possono permettere di comprarlo in questo momento: Barcellona, Real Madrid, Manchester City e Manchester United" ha detto l'agente dell'attaccante 18enne. Tuttavia, non è certo che il francese lascerà il Principato nella prossima sessione di mercato: "Non sarebbe un bene per lui andare via quest’estate, non credo sia l’anno migliore per lasciare il Monaco. In questo momento sta volando, non c’è un giovane al suo livello in giro. Anche se l’anno prossimo dovesse fare una stagione meno buona, il Monaco avrebbe comunque offerte da almeno 100 milioni di euro" ha aggiunto il procuratore.

There are only four clubs able to sign Mbappe (Barcelona Real Man U and Man C) However it is not a good idea to leave Moanco already...
ASM already received offers amounting to 100m
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:34 pm

l don't think Barca will overpay for Mbappe. so we better take them off from the list.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:07 pm

This is strange to me. First off, Barca's finances, last i checked, are a flaming pile of hot garbage and I really doubt they could afford him right now.

Second, I'm pretty confident that we can afford to spend just as much as the clubs listed--for us it's a matter of "will we/won't we" rather than "can we/could we"
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:30 pm

aterford wrote:This is strange to me. First off, Barca's finances, last i checked, are a flaming pile of hot garbage and I really doubt they could afford him right now.

Second, I'm pretty confident that we can afford to spend just as much as the clubs listed--for us it's a matter of "will we/won't we" rather than "can we/could we"

Probably the agent take Neymar and Suarez transfers as a base rather than their finances. However, signing Mbappe and signing Suarez/Neymar are 2 different status. Different circumstantes.

of course, we can afford to spend as much as them, maybe even more. But our MGT won't overpay until both MGT/Reschke finds the player really special.

in addition, Barca needs a regista, RB and creative mezz'ala, while we have winger problem. in this case, spending 100 m euros for Mbappe is a very luxury for both teams.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:43 am

:-k Not sure if too much pot or bumped his head...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby nnemani92 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:39 am

JANCKER wrote:Image

The only way he goes to Arsenal is if Arsène Wenger does voodoo on him. Arsenal are a total downgrade on Monaco. Mbappé will have to be out of his mind to move to Arsenal. The closest thing Arsenal are getting to signing Mbappé is that photoshopped picture of him wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
nnemani92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:04 am

Pelin wrote:
aterford wrote:This is strange to me. First off, Barca's finances, last i checked, are a flaming pile of hot garbage and I really doubt they could afford him right now.

Probably the agent take Neymar and Suarez transfers as a base rather than their finances. However, signing Mbappe and signing Suarez/Neymar are 2 different status. Different circumstantes.

of course, we can afford to spend as much as them, maybe even more. But our MGT won't overpay until both MGT/Reschke finds the player really special.

in addition, Barca needs a regista, RB and creative mezz'ala, while we have winger problem. in this case, spending 100 m euros for Mbappe is a very luxury for both teams.

and CBs
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:27 pm

https://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/hamme ... 35265.html

Per TZ, Bayern is interested in Mbappe. However, it's unlikely that FCB will spend the money necessary for him on just one player.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:37 pm

35 million now. + Costa ( 30m) and another 30 million to be payed in two years
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Tue May 02, 2017 7:18 pm

let's focus on B.Silva or Lemar first.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby dstroe » Tue May 02, 2017 7:23 pm

I wonder if we can pull off a deal similar to what we did with renato. Give them 50 mil up front with 50 million in addons. I think if it is structured like this the board might agree to it. Mbappe is too promising to let go he will pay for himself in 3 years if he lives up to his potential
dstroe
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Tue May 02, 2017 8:37 pm

dstroe wrote:I wonder if we can pull off a deal similar to what we did with renato. Give them 50 mil up front with 50 million in addons. I think if it is structured like this the board might agree to it. Mbappe is too promising to let go he will pay for himself in 3 years if he lives up to his potential

Didn't Monaco do this with Martial??
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby dstroe » Wed May 03, 2017 5:34 am

Roonzil wrote:
dstroe wrote:I wonder if we can pull off a deal similar to what we did with renato. Give them 50 mil up front with 50 million in addons. I think if it is structured like this the board might agree to it. Mbappe is too promising to let go he will pay for himself in 3 years if he lives up to his potential

Yea I believe this is the case. Its been the trend with a lot of promising young players. The clubs will agree to the fee with about half up front and then addons for a certain amount of appearences and performance as well
dstroe
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ThiagoRises » Wed May 03, 2017 5:36 am

dstroe wrote:
Roonzil wrote:

Yea I believe this is the case. Its been the trend with a lot of promising young players. The clubs will agree to the fee with about half up front and then addons for a certain amount of appearences and performance as well

Doubtful.

Who was bayern's competition for Sanches vs Mbappe. Huge difference.

I dont think he will go to real yet. I think he will go to england first or PSG, than either real or barca right before his peak.
ThiagoRises
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:13 am

ManUre... Offering MORE money... :coffee:

It's not about competition though, it's about us not paying up and rather going for third class German players...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News