You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:20 am

Roonzil wrote:Devils Advocate here....why on earth would he move away from Monaco in the first place? Monaco have loads of money and are currently going for an epic double of Ligue 1 and UCL. He's only 18....he can afford to stick around in a comfortable and familiar surrounding while developing and learning. No extra pressure from English/German/Spanish media...no fight for a starting spot against established players, with a risk of regressing.

Ligue 1 could be a reason. Also the allure of Barca/Real and the EPL/Guardiola which unfortunately works against us. It'll be very hard to get him if others are interested but we should definitely do our best. Maybe Ribery's success can help us.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Min » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:36 am

No chance. Under Uli Hoeness in charge we will go for ''cheap labour'': Brandt, Gnabry and other mediocrities. Bild already reports about it today. Bayern will never pay 130 mln plus for Mbappe. And Mbappe will never go to Germany. Sorry to be angry.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby endrity » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:58 am

Roonzil wrote:Devils Advocate here....why on earth would he move away from Monaco in the first place? Monaco have loads of money and are currently going for an epic double of Ligue 1 and UCL. He's only 18....he can afford to stick around in a comfortable and familiar surrounding while developing and learning. No extra pressure from English/German/Spanish media...no fight for a starting spot against established players, with a risk of regressing.

Monaco is not very rich. They are not even in the Top 20 of the Deloitte Money League and their Russian owner has stopped funding them since 3 seasons ago. They have been a selling club recently and will continue to be so while they search for the next talents. All their key players are being rumored to move in the near future.

Now, there might very well be reasons for him not to move anyway. Monaco are not poor either. You pay 0 taxes there too. It's also a great place to live. More importantly he seems like a player that is well grounded and knows he has to keep growing. He could have moved in the past to the big clubs but preferred the small pressure of Monaco. In fact, if he is smart he stays for 1-2 more seasons there simply to develop a bit more in what seems a perfect environment for him.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:10 pm

you expect us to pay 130 m euros for him? Really? :D
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby Ed. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:42 pm

There's no way Bayern will be interested in Mbappe. That goes against the very grain of our archaic transfer policy.
What a shame though :( , as mentioned in this forum, this is a future (and not too distant future), world player of the year.
Ed.
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:My concern is that they might be hijacked by the Spanish Cartel

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I have no doubts that he'll end up there if not this year then within 3 years. Just forget him, be realistic.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby endrity » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Real is already on his track, but if there ever was a player to break the bank...

He is not a future Ballon D'Or player though! He is CURRENTLY a Ballon D'Or candidate, at 18 years old! Only old Ronaldo was this good this soon.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Which is exactly why we're not getting him...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:53 pm

endrity wrote:Real is already on his track, but if there ever was a player to break the bank...

He is not a future Ballon D'Or player though! He is CURRENTLY a Ballon D'Or candidate, at 18 years old! Only old Ronaldo was this good this soon.

No he is not. Don't be ridiculous, you're overhyping him to absurd heights. He might be a tip talent, but he is not even the only one. Dembele, Renato, Weigl, Kimmich maybe, are all talents in that same tier. This guy just gets the hype cause he is a 9 and those score the most goals. Yeah, he is awesome, I get it, but Ballon D'Or material RIGHT NOW? Ridiculous. There are a bunch of players above him.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:58 pm

He is probably the best young talent in the world... 16 goals in 16 games IIRC... 5 goals in the CL?

Anyway I don't think that his aim is to play in Germany... his idols played elsewhere... I can live with that... stop overhyping someone who can never be ours and even if he can be, it can be only until RM knock on our door and we could barely make a profit if we sign him for 130m. Doesn't matter how good he is, 100m for an 18 y/o is a gamble.

The way he's playing, he can pick to play for his dream club...

Distorted Bayern fan expectations, bash Hoeness...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Pelin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:47 pm

He needs playing time to develop further, Bayern or Real is not ideal place for him to grow. After all, our priority should be B.Silva, not Mbappe.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby endrity » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:04 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
endrity wrote:Real is already on his track, but if there ever was a player to break the bank...

No he is not. Don't be ridiculous, you're overhyping him to absurd heights. He might be a tip talent, but he is not even the only one. Dembele, Renato, Weigl, Kimmich maybe, are all talents in that same tier. This guy just gets the hype cause he is a 9 and those score the most goals. Yeah, he is awesome, I get it, but Ballon D'Or material RIGHT NOW? Ridiculous. There are a bunch of players above him.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

He is faaaar more polished than Dembele is - who has very bad decision making and keeps trying to dribble around everyone, typical of young players. Mbappe is already Monaco's best player, in a team with Lemar, B.Silva and a rejuvanted Falcao. He is the one that stretches the opposing team to incredible degrees and allows a lot more space for others to operate. I know Dortmund's defense is not great, but everytime he had the ball he was running right through them from any position on the pitch.

I stand by my statement that the only other teenager that I have seen to be so good so soon was the Phenomenon, old Ronaldo. No one else comes close. Messi was great but he was very much in the Dembele phase, trying to dribble everyone. Cristiano seemed a showman without much end product, though he really learned how to put his skill to better use later.

JANCKER wrote:He is probably the best young talent in the world... 16 goals in 16 games IIRC... 5 goals in the CL?

Anyway I don't think that his aim is to play in Germany... his idols played elsewhere...

That can change though. Bayern is seen more and more as an elite club and it's not like playing in Spain is so thrilling with the absurd advantages that Real and Barca enjoy. They are just great clubs who pay well and offer you the chance to play with other elite players while competing for the highest personal and team awards. If PSG could recruit top players to play in France, so can we. That is, if we really want to.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Bayern is seen as one of top 3 clubs along with Barca and Real. Our biggest disadvantage has been very poor marketing in the past. Since, we were always more German, above all, Bundesliga belongs to Germans thing. However, The last 2 generations made Barca a top club, first Ronaldinho, then Messi. They got 2 golden generations in a row, which needs so much luck. On the other hand, Real had big spending power years ago,then they were not a elite club for many years, first with Mourinho, then Ancelotti, they built a great side with right rebuilding phase.

As long as we play for all cups, we won't have any problem to attract top players. On the other hand, Bayern problem will be overpaying.

Now BVB is debt free and we have RB Leipzig, as a main competitor, who will be stronger than last years, also with great marketing, BL will be better than ever. We easily won the last 5 BL title without competition, in the future, that won't be the case.

to win golden ball or other awards, you need to win CL with great perfonmance. Shevchenko won it with Milan, or Nedved won it with Juve. Pep destroyed our Bayern so our players didn't win it.

l don't think Mbappe will go to Real because of Ronaldo to destroy his carreer. that's not easy. Like l said before, players cares about many things, believe me, idol thing is one of the last things they think about.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Thierry Henry v2.0
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Never say never.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco