You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby LahmIsTheBest » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:40 am

MUTU wrote:If Manchester United are after him, surely that boosts Bayern's chances, no?

:lol: :lol:
LahmIsTheBest
Getting the hang of it

Postby icewizard » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:11 am

What's crazy is not the valuation of Monaco (which is kind of "keep your hands off my players" valuation), but the fact that clubs are proposing something close to that same valuation.

Mbappé is one of the most promising players of his generation, and following him and Monaco closely, he remains humble and his family (his father especially) tries to keep his head on his shoulders.

Even staying at Monaco would be a very good deal for Kylian, as he continues to improve and pins the starting 11 status.
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:46 pm

I think Monaco has a good shot at getting past BvB too.....which will likely only serve to increase his price further
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Alduin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:56 pm

MUTU wrote:If Manchester United are after him, surely that boosts Bayern's chances, no?

Probably the breaking news will say something like:

"Bayern steals Mbappé deal from United!

The Bavarian Giants are going to pay €30M + €60M in bonuses. The bonus payments includes Mbappé winning FIFA Player of the Year, being part of the FIFA XI of the year and other awards."
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby German-American » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:59 am

Dembele vs Mbappe (bvb cs Bayern)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:19 am

They're not advancing against BVB - and we're not getting him...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby longeleven » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 am

I'm not racist but about these young black talents, like Dembele or this boy, Mbappe, Pogba and any Balotelli-like, I will not fancy them until they prove themself at age 25-28, the prime time of football player.

Now they are quick, strong, agile but in next few year, these aspects will be faded, by time and they will be rounded by more experienced players...

This is also a problem for our Alaba, he is insane good few seasons ago because he has Ribery as a mentor, he just run, pass, sprint, shoot, under Ribery's commands. But recently he sucks with his-own decisions, wrong position, stupid move.
longeleven
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:44 pm

longeleven wrote:I'm not racist but

Never a good way to start a sentence

I partly agree, but not restricted to "blacks" - haven't you realized that all those talents are overhyped these days? Besides, I think best age for a player is no longer at/after 28/29 but before 24/25, because of the change in the athletics of the game... Got nothing to do with color man
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:46 pm

Using Pogba, Alaba, Mbappe and Dembele in the same sentence than Balotelli isn't good neither
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:29 pm

I'll give you that Dembele has sh!t attitude and may turn into a Ballotelli, but including Alaba in there is plain wrong.

And saying Alaba was great in 2012-2013 because of Ribery is wrong too. He didn't need Ribery to direct him when he was playing the CB-MF-LB hybrid in Pep's crazy three men defense. The reason why they were so great together and he isn't as good with Costa is that Ribsy and Alaba are opposite footed and one is an underlaper while the other an overlaper. By including Alaba in there, you blew your whole argument up completely sorry.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Does dembele have shit attitude? He seems very eager to me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:05 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Does dembele have shit attitude? He seems very eager to me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

He throes hissy fits all the time. When he gets fouled he argues too much with the ref, acts spoiled, hits the ground and gets yellowed, stuff like that. I didn't say he has an unarguably bad attitude, but I consider it arguable.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Mbappe just said R.Madrid is a club for players at their peak and Henry mentioned in an interview the kid has a good head on his shoulder, i think he's a good lad...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MiaSanFCB » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:17 pm

Maybe he could join Dortmund's kindergarten in the meantime. :wink:
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby longeleven » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:38 am

#12 wrote:I partly agree, but not restricted to "blacks" - haven't you realized that all those talents are overhyped these days? Besides, I think best age for a player is no longer at/after 28/29 but before 24/25, because of the change in the athletics of the game... Got nothing to do with color man

I specified "blacks" because they have advantages in athletics aspect, at same age, young black might run faster, shoot harder than white boys, at least from what i saw in some young tournaments.

I'm not overhyped by any young talents because I still think after 25 is peak of football players. At that time, they are changed from young to full experienced players. If they don't play well at age 22 or 24, ok, they might be bad, but they still have chances to prove themself at somewhere else.
Schweinteiger might be a good sample here, he started good at wing but later on became suck because his style is simple and not good enough to be worldclass. Then he moved to center and become one of the best.
Frings also, stared as wing defender, go higher after and his prime come when move to center.

Coman wrote:Using Pogba, Alaba, Mbappe and Dembele in the same sentence than Balotelli isn't good neither

I categorized them in one because they're all black and played very well at young age.
Nothing to do with attitude or behaviors, you don't tell me that Balotelli does not have any talents, don't you?

And saying Alaba was great in 2012-2013 because of Ribery is wrong too. He didn't need Ribery to direct him when he was playing the CB-MF-LB hybrid in Pep's crazy three men defense. The reason why they were so great together and he isn't as good with Costa is that Ribsy and Alaba are opposite footed and one is an underlaper while the other an overlaper. By including Alaba in there, you blew your whole argument up completely sorry.

In Pep system, Alaba's weakness rarely been exposed because 90% of the time we have the ball, our defender at wing just overlaps and do some routines, which are best suit for Alaba, running, fighting, shooting some time.
But now, he needs to do positioning, covering more carefully. Costa seems useless for defending in term of using brain. You know, football is not just a foot-game but mind-game also, especially in defending.

Alaba never fail if need to race the ball, duel with winger but when things turn to covering, marking some one in free-kick, where to stand in case of 2 vs 3, he is very bad, at least in this season so far.

In theory, Alaba and Costa are the deadliest duo at the left, they both fast, strong and impossible to stop when 1 vs 1 but turn out whenever they stick together, our left side is useless.

Trust me, I love Alaba alot since the 1st time he played for Bayern but he really need to improve his mind if he still want to stay at world class, because there will be no Ribery soon.
longeleven
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News