You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:52 pm

Well Henry was a contemporary, not after Zidane

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:53 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Well Henry was a contemporary, not after Zidane

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

True...I picked him cause he is like six years younger

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:27 pm

In term of potential yes he is the best since Zidane/Henry. But slowly ... It was the same story with Ben Arfa "better than Zidane" at 18 years old and he played for Hull, Newcastle, Nice, Marseille and is PSG best benchwarmer.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Min » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:05 pm

We got 0.00000 chance to sign him. If Real Madrid is genuinely interested in him (as some sport portals claim, spox.de, for example), we simply got no chance. Bayern is not rich club, we will never under Uli Hoeness' reign will spend 70-80 mln plus for one player. He recently stated that we should not expect more transfers this summer. I rate this rumor 0 percent. The same as with Bernardo Silva.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby aterford » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:02 am

Min wrote:We got 0.00000 chance to sign him. If Real Madrid is genuinely interested in him (as some sport portals claim, spox.de, for example), we simply got no chance. Bayern is not rich club, we will never under Uli Hoeness' reign will spend 70-80 mln plus for one player. He recently stated that we should not expect more transfers this summer. I rate this rumor 0 percent. The same as with Bernardo Silva.

Mostly agree but

Min wrote: Bayern is not rich club

is far from being true. We could absolutely 100% afford Mbappe but it's not a question of "could," it's a question of "would," and I don't think we will.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:40 am

Then even if Bayern wants him, depends if he wants a move here... Not everyone wants to play for Bayern. And no, you're not a bigger Bayern fan than me.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby nnemani92 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:37 am

JANCKER wrote:Then even if Bayern wants him, depends if he wants a move here... Not everyone wants to play for Bayern. And no, you're not a bigger Bayern fan than me.

That's the most important if, in my view. We have seen with guys like Sanches and Javi, if Mbappé wants to come, Bayern will find a way to bring him over to Munich. I think we will go after him for sure.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
nnemani92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
India

Postby Argeta » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:52 am

This guy has Real Madrid posters on his wall, there is no chance. Just close the thread. :)
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Coman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:31 am

Argeta wrote:This guy has Real Madrid posters on his wall, there is no chance. Just close the thread. :)

He has Ronaldo poster. Not Real Madrid
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Coman wrote:
Argeta wrote:This guy has Real Madrid posters on his wall, there is no chance. Just close the thread. :)

He has Ronaldo poster. Not Real Madrid

Well, Ronaldo has no intentions of moving, neither from the club nor from his footballing career. Just a quote from Ronaldo last November: "I’m in the best club in the world and I want to finish in this club at 41. Now I need to be calm, but the goal is to extend my contract and stay here."

He's now 32 years old so he's planning to keep on playing for Real Madrid for another 9 seasons. By then, Mbappé would have turned 27. Not many kids have the chance to play alongside their childhood hero for 9 whole years, more than half of most professional football careers.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Transfers depends on many circumstances. l think being a fan boy of a player plays very litle role. if he wants to destroy his career, he better move to Real. Yep, Real likes to overpay, while we don't. it has nothing to do with money. Real lost from Gomes to Suarez to Barca though they offerered higher wages to players. M.United lost Sanches to us though we offered more money to Benfica and more money to him.

This kid needs regular football to develop, if l were him, l'd not move to Bayern either.

By the way, Do you know what Uli is doing right now? PR for women team. :mrgreen: Reschke and Kalle plays bigger roles in transfers. Regarding spending, you simply didn't get what he implied. by developing world class talents, it's normal we would reduce costs of the transfers. But first we need to develop world class talents. actually developing 1 world class talent from youth in 3-4 years is a pretty good number. it will mean we will sign one less WC player and we will spend less. Saying depending on youth and not signing players is also unlogical and comic. :mrgreen: Someone misinterpreted his words and everyone believed in them.

Uli is a good asset for Bayern, for youth work, for playing bad police or good police, depends on the status, in contract renewals. This guy cares about even women football.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 am

Pelin wrote:Transfers depends on many circumstances. l think being a fan boy of a player plays very litle role. if he wants to destroy his career, he better move to Real. Yep, Real likes to overpay, while we don't. it has nothing to do with money. Real lost from Gomes to Suarez to Barca though they offerered higher wages to players. M.United lost Sanches to us though we offered more money to Benfica and more money to him.

This kid needs regular football to develop, if l were him, l'd not move to Bayern either.

By the way, Do you know what Uli is doing right now? PR for women team. :mrgreen: Reschke and Kalle plays bigger roles in transfers. Regarding spending, you simply didn't get what he implied. by developing world class talents, it's normal we would reduce costs of the transfers. But first we need to develop world class talents. actually developing 1 world class talent from youth in 3-4 years is a pretty good number. it will mean we will sign one less WC player and we will spend less. Saying depending on youth and not signing players is also unlogical and comic. :mrgreen: Someone misinterpreted his words and everyone believed in them.

Uli is a good asset for Bayern, for youth work, for playing bad police or good police, depends on the status, in contract renewals. This guy cares about even women football.

I think you are mostly on the right track.
First off, pretty much every player in Mbappe's age group was probably a Barcelona or Real Madrid fan at some point as a child. Like it or not I think it's safe to say they have been the most 'prestigious' teams for most of that generation's life. Of course there will be exceptions but I'd be willing to bet if you asked 100 footballers aged 16-20 range or so that probably 80 would tell you they dreamed of playing for Real Madrid or Barcelona. It's like how in the USA in the 90s nearly every young kid was a Michael Jordan/Chicago Bulls fan. Today they are Messi/Barcelona or CR7/RM fans.
However when the opportunity to go to a similarly "big club" I.e. Bayern, Juventus, some EPL teams, maybe BvB, etc comes up, they often change their tune. However, I think he could get pretty consistent minutes at Bayern - perhaps not next year but two years from now I think so, once Robben and Ribery are gone. But in two years' time he will likely have been sold already and if not (assuming he continues at the same trajectory) he will cost a record breaking fee in all likelihood. So while I would like to see it happen and think he could do well, I really doubt it will.

Secondly, I think that what Uli said was taken out of context. I don't think he meant that we wouldn't sign any good players and rely wholly on homegrown talent and I think people are off-base if that's what they read into it. IMO what Uli said doesn't rule out a player like Mbappe or other young talents from other teams. I think he was essentially just saying we wouldn't buy as many 'established' stars, older guys like Sanchez or the like perhaps. But I still think we will buy young talent from wherever we can find it most likely. But we need to focus on FCBII promoted to help in our youth development IMO
aterford
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:22 pm

P$G are to offer 80.M for Mbappe but Monaco are resisting [source]

it will be very sad to leave ASM for PSG
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:50 am

I don't think PSG have a chance even if they can afford him.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:40 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News