You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby SBash22 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

ottackon wrote:From 750.000 euros, to 30M ? That would mean that his price rose 3900% in one year.

It's similar to Pogba

young french player not happy at his current club.... goes to Juventus.... immediately has his stock/fee skyrocket
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby envagyokazapad » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:01 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
envagyokazapad wrote:Has anyone seen him play though? These compilations make everyone look good...
A 30m price tag looks more than ridiculous.

Whether we want to believe it or not the market is changing and guys like Coman will be costing in the 20m-30m range and they are still young talents. Fortunately Bayern are financially set to handle the change but be prepared to see these type of transfer fees.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of exceptional looking players playing in smaller leagues for smaller teams that you can pick up for next to nothing if you feel like you want to gamble.
30 million for an extremely unproven talent sounds silly to me.
And here some people actually thought Costa was not worth his price.

Since he's yet to prove anything, you'll get practically nothing for him if he doesn't turn out great, so that's literally a near 30m gamble. And then you don't even know how a 19 year old kid will handle such pressure.

Money doesn't grow on trees, not even in München, so if he really costs more than 15m I'd just move on personally.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:06 pm

SBash22 wrote:
ottackon wrote:From 750.000 euros, to 30M ? That would mean that his price rose 3900% in one year.

It's similar to Pogba

young french player not happy at his current club.... goes to Juventus.... immediately has his stock/fee skyrocket

So instead of buying the player, we should hire the scout :mrgreen:
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby SBash22 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:08 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:Has anyone seen him play though? These compilations make everyone look good...

It's just too hard to evaluate him because he rarely played.... most of his appearances were maybe 10 minutes off the bench.... he rarely started

that being said, when you watch him, you notice him..... he's fast, he's dazzling with the ball, who can beat players 1 on 1 dribbling and makes some fantastic passes.... the talent is there..... the experience is not

like I said, if they buy him, you're probably looking at him for half a season, followed by a loan to finish out the year to get him experience.... and then go from there

personally, I wouldnt hate paying 25 to 30 million Euros for him.... its not my money..... but as I said, it woulda make more sense had they not already brought in Costa

but again, who knows if Juve is even willing to sell.... they may think they have another Pogba on their hands..... why sell for 25 to 30 million euros when he could be worth 50+ million euros in 2 years and playing a significant role for them
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SBash22 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:12 pm

ottackon wrote:
SBash22 wrote:

It's similar to Pogba

So instead of buying the player, we should hire the scout :mrgreen:

Juve has been doing a great job getting young talent.... Morata and Dybala werent cheap, but by the time they leave Juve, their values will be worth twice as much than they paid for them

Pogba and Coman were pretty much free transfers

when people were talking about the price of Sterling to Man City, it was noted that Sterling's transfer fee was higher than what Juve paid for their entire starting 11 (minus Buffon).... thats good scouting and smart management
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby envagyokazapad » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:17 pm

SBash22 wrote:

It's just too hard to evaluate him because he rarely played.... most of his appearances were maybe 10 minutes off the bench.... he rarely started

that being said, when you watch him, you notice him..... he's fast, he's dazzling with the ball, who can beat players 1 on 1 dribbling and makes some fantastic passes.... the talent is there..... the experience is not

like I said, if they buy him, you're probably looking at him for half a season, followed by a loan to finish out the year to get him experience.... and then go from there

personally, I wouldnt hate paying 25 to 30 million Euros for him.... its not my money..... but as I said, it woulda make more sense had they not already brought in Costa

but again, who knows if Juve is even willing to sell.... they may think they have another Pogba on their hands..... why sell for 25 to 30 million euros when he could be worth 50+ million euros in 2 years and playing a significant role for them

Because if he flops next season he'll be worth nothing...they don't rely on him, or particularly need him any way, so that's instant 30 mil for you with no risk. If we were willing to pay that much (I highly doubt it), I'm sure they wouldn't think twice about selling him.

There have been so many talents for the past 5-6 years around...and look at the market now, there are no more than maybe two established players. You just have to realize that talent only takes a player so far: at this stage work ethics and mental balance (so to speak) just mean way too much, you can't just pay 30 mil for any random super talent, because no matter how good they are, there's still a relatively great chance they'll fail on the biggest stage (my favorite example is Balotelli, who regardless of his talent turned out to be a complete flop everywhere he went, because of his terrible work ethics and lack of intelligence in general).
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SBash22 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:26 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:
SBash22 wrote:

Because if he flops next season he'll be worth nothing...they don't rely on him, or particularly need him any way, so that's instant 30 mil for you with no risk. If we were willing to pay that much (I highly doubt it), I'm sure they wouldn't think twice about selling him.

There have been so many talents for the past 5-6 years around...and look at the market now, there are no more than maybe two established players. You just have to realize that talent only takes a player so far: at this stage work ethics and mental balance (so to speak) just mean way too much, you can't just pay 30 mil for any random super talent, because no matter how good they are, there's still a relatively great chance they'll fail on the biggest stage (my favorite example is Balotelli, who regardless of his talent turned out to be a complete flop everywhere he went, because of his terrible work ethics and lack of intelligence in general).

Well, I agree with you that 30 million euros is alot of money and I would imagine Juve would strongly consider selling him for that.... especially a team that has plenty of talent in attack already

and Bayern paying 25 to 30 million Euros for Coman would be a boom or bust type signing

but my point is, Juve doesnt have to sell.... they have plenty of money as it is and they manage their money well.... if they think he's a guy who is going to be really really good in 2-3 years, they may just prefer to keep him and play him
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby envagyokazapad » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Well, they certainly see much more of him, so it's easier for them to make the right decision.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Juve already have a good team for the future. Coman is still nothing more than a talent to them. So, if the figure of 25-30m is correct, which I highly doubt, there is a big chance they'd cash in on him. Still, I don't see any sensible club willing to pay that much for an 18 years old.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

Whether we want to believe it or not the market is changing and guys like Coman will be costing in the 20m-30m range and they are still young talents. Fortunately Bayern are financially set to handle the change but be prepared to see these type of transfer fees.

I concur. Bayern will have to get used to this kind of prices, the market dynamics are only going to get worse with the EPL money flood.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dras_l » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:42 pm

now we're going to pay from 15-30 mil € for unproven young footballer?! .... where is our scout team? .... it seems like transfer market have gone to hell
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:43 pm

I wouldn't read too much into it. It was a just a random source with no other major media outlet picking up on it.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:59 pm

COMAN: "RESTO MA VOGLIO GIOCARE"
Kingsley Coman chiede spazio e dice no al prestito. L'attaccante francese ha rilasciato alcune dichiarazioni all'Equipe sulla sua situazione in bianconero: "Ho parlato con la Juve e ho reso chiaro il concetto che un altro prestito non sarebbe la soluzione migliore per me. Mi sento pronto per poter avere continuità di prestazioni in bianconero, non capisco perchè non riesco ad averla. Quando giochi solamente 10 partite non puoi assolutamente prendere il ritmo. Mi piacerebbe giocare di più"

he told Juve's officials that he wants to stay but wants to play more ... and he doesn't want to go on loan. He feels that he is ready to be more involved.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SBash22 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:23 pm

dont know if anyone watched the Euro U19 semifinals between Spain and France, but from what I've read on twitter, Coman looked really good and was France's best player
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ottackon » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:57 am

L'Equipe confirmed the news that Bayern tried to seduce Coman, but failed.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News