You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:25 am

Zaza is leaving Juve on loan to West Ham!!! So Coman will stay put for sure.

ZAZA VA AL WEST HAM
Real Madrid, Siviglia e Tottenham non si sono mai avvicinate alle richieste della Juventus per Llorente. A quelle condizioni, lo spagnolo rimarrà a Torino. Per questo Simone Zaza sarà ceduto in prestito. Su di lui c'è il West Ham: 3 milioni per il prestito e 15 per il riscatto. Al giocatore è stato offerto un ingaggio da 1,5 milioni di euro all'anno. Il giocatore ritroverà così Ogbonna.

but then they still are saying what you said, that we are offering a decisive offer in the coming hours. An offer which Juve might accept if it is 20 million
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26546
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21853 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Robben always needed a few games... He'll get there...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9066
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 2512 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Larhm » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:25 pm

Julian Green will be making the 4th league his home if Coman ever comes.
User avatar
Larhm
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:13 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 71 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby JR10 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:45 pm

I don't see nothing of special on him. I don't see the potential to be a great player on him

He is fast but not skillfull with the ball. Has only one trick: "push the ball and run"..
Last edited by JR10 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
JR10
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:41 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Hmm... I did that with Costa - so I won't now... ;)

If they see something in him, hopefully, he'll not start to show it until he's here... ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9066
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 2512 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby SBash22 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Zaza is leaving Juve on loan to West Ham!!! So Coman will stay put for sure.


I actually dont think that affects what happens with Coman.... if they loan Zaza, I think it means they keep Llorente, who everyone assumed was out the door this summer

if they loan out Zaza, right now they still have Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala, Llorente, and Coman as attacking players.... and it sounds like theyre adding Cuadrado.... I have no clue what kind of formation theyre gonna play.... if they stay with 2 forwards, I dont see a big role for him.... if they go to more of a 4-3-3 with wing players, I do think he'll have a role

but I have no clue where Cuadrado fits in the 4-3-1-2 formation... I dont like him at all in that attacking MF position and much prefer him outside
User avatar
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:05 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 259 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby SBash22 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Larhm wrote:Julian Green will be making the 4th league his home if Coman ever comes.


Coman or no Coman, I dont see much of a future for Green at Bayern.... I dont think he's nearly good enough
User avatar
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:05 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 259 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby nm462272 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:25 pm

SBash22 wrote:
Larhm wrote:Julian Green will be making the 4th league his home if Coman ever comes.


Coman or no Coman, I dont see much of a future for Green at Bayern.... I dont think he's nearly good enough


Exactly... J.Green is nowhere near good enough for Bayern, probably not any team in the Bundesliga if we're being honest. 2.Liga is probably the right place for him at the moment. That won't change if Coman comes.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2678 times
Been thanked: 1221 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:12 pm

SBash22 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Zaza is leaving Juve on loan to West Ham!!! So Coman will stay put for sure.


I actually dont think that affects what happens with Coman.... if they loan Zaza, I think it means they keep Llorente, who everyone assumed was out the door this summer

if they loan out Zaza, right now they still have Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala, Llorente, and Coman as attacking players.... and it sounds like theyre adding Cuadrado.... I have no clue what kind of formation theyre gonna play.... if they stay with 2 forwards, I dont see a big role for him.... if they go to more of a 4-3-3 with wing players, I do think he'll have a role

but I have no clue where Cuadrado fits in the 4-3-1-2 formation... I dont like him at all in that attacking MF position and much prefer him outside


Cuadrado can take the #2 position in a 4-3-3 replacing Leicsteiner.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26546
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21853 times
Been thanked: 6124 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby SBash22 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
SBash22 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Zaza is leaving Juve on loan to West Ham!!! So Coman will stay put for sure.


I actually dont think that affects what happens with Coman.... if they loan Zaza, I think it means they keep Llorente, who everyone assumed was out the door this summer

if they loan out Zaza, right now they still have Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala, Llorente, and Coman as attacking players.... and it sounds like theyre adding Cuadrado.... I have no clue what kind of formation theyre gonna play.... if they stay with 2 forwards, I dont see a big role for him.... if they go to more of a 4-3-3 with wing players, I do think he'll have a role

but I have no clue where Cuadrado fits in the 4-3-1-2 formation... I dont like him at all in that attacking MF position and much prefer him outside


Cuadrado can take the #2 position in a 4-3-3 replacing Leicsteiner.


maybe in a 3-5-2.... no way in a back 4

but Juve playing a 3-5-2 would be a mistake and waste of the talent they have
User avatar
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:05 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 259 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby Bluex145 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:21 am

They just got Cuadrado then they have dybala.mandzukic.morata.Llorente.asamoah and cuadrado
Bluex145
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 83 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:22 pm

SBash22 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
SBash22 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]Zaza is leaving Juve on loan to West Ham!!! So Coman will stay put for sure.


I actually dont think that affects what happens with Coman.... if they loan Zaza, I think it means they keep Llorente, who everyone assumed was out the door this summer

if they loan out Zaza, right now they still have Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala, Llorente, and Coman as attacking players.... and it sounds like theyre adding Cuadrado.... I have no clue what kind of formation theyre gonna play.... if they stay with 2 forwards, I dont see a big role for him.... if they go to more of a 4-3-3 with wing players, I do think he'll have a role

but I have no clue where Cuadrado fits in the 4-3-1-2 formation... I dont like him at all in that attacking MF position and much prefer him outside


Cuadrado can take the #2 position in a 4-3-3 replacing Leicsteiner.


maybe in a 3-5-2.... no way in a back 4

but Juve playing a 3-5-2 would be a mistake and waste of the talent they have[/quote]
I don't think so, their talent is mostly concentrated on the striker, central midfield and central defender departments. 2 strikers (two out of Morata, Mandzukic and Dybala) are a must, so it should be 352 or 442 for them. 442 wouldn't fit Cuadrado, so I think 352 is their best option.

They also lack a 10, so 3-4-1-2 and the likes are not feasible (unless they convert Pogba, which would be a smart move IMO).

I don't really think Coman fits their play style.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5460
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2357 times
Been thanked: 2234 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby MiaSanFCB » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:17 pm

User avatar
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 pm
National Flag:
Uruguay
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 350 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby kingbayern » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Well yhe board is clearly addressing the aging players concern which is great
User avatar
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 5:28 am
National Flag:
Jamaica
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 255 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby German-American » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Man I love the board right now, it's a shame we can find more germans who are young, but coman is special!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
Image
User avatar
German-American
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1856
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2279 times
Been thanked: 861 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests