You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kieran Tierney

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Kieran Tierney

Postby JANCKER » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:07 am

Exclusive: Bayern Munich tracking Celtic defender Kieran Tierney [source]

Source: Express.co.uk

Position: Left Back
Foot: Left
Height: 1,78 m
Nationality: Scottish

The 19-year-old’s performances in the past year have put him on the radar of clubs across Europe, with Bayern the latest to take an interest.

The German giants sent a scout to watch Celtic’s 3-3 Champions League draw with Manchester City last week.

While two-goal Moussa Dembele caught the eye with a double, the chance to run the rule over Tierney in such a high pressure game was a key reason for the Bundesliga club being represented in Glasgow.

Bayern technical director Michael Reschke is determined to recruit the best young European talent after the club was accused of falling behind rivals with their international scouting programme.

Although faced with Raheem Sterling in full flight, the defender gave a good account of himself and proved he’d learned lessons from being swamped by Barcelona in the 7-0 Nou Camp drubbing two weeks previously.

Tierney is in no rush to leave his boyhood heroes and boss Brendan Rodgers is certainly in no hurry to sell a player he rates highly.

However, the rapid progress made by Tierney in the last year has not gone unnoticed by bigger clubs down south and across Europe.

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Re: Kieran Tierney

Postby Pelin » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:38 am

Clearly not even Bayern back up material. l know English media is full of crap and BS. And l remember Reschke said that our players pool for transfers will consists of top 5-6 players for his position and world class talents. This is why, Tierney doesn't look realistic to me.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Bluex145 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:02 am

Looks like Celtic are rating him really high and wouldn't want to sell him for any price. (Read comments) Think he loves Celtic really much as well. So it would be hard to convince him if they would try to go for him.
Bluex145
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:54 pm

Kieran Tierney flatterd by talk of Chelsea and Bayern Munich interest [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News